When Mitt loses the election the right will hate him again

But that wont really be very fair because why is losing Mitty this election is his pandering to the tea party base.

If he wins, who knows what you will do . YOu will finally have to have OBAMA shit you out because you cant stay up his ass :badgrin:

What is IT using...

The crystal ball, tea leaves, tarot cards.

:eusa_hand:........................I got it.

Shes reading the stains on her knee pads........

your just filled to the brim with hate huh
+

Your the one filled to the brim with hate.

You had the Tea Partiers and the Reps big time.

You seem to think Barry and his posse are doing an outstanding job. That right there shows what a filled with hate flamming idiot you are.

I have family and friends that live all over the US, so yea, I'm thinking it's a pretty good gauge. Even those that live in California and Chicago are done with him.

National Polls be damned! Your poll of 20 people related to you tells the real story. LOL.

I think they are much more reliable than CNN or NBC. You keep on believing the BS they spew. Get back to me on November 7th. :)

Care to make a wager? Of course you don't. That would take conviction in your beliefs.

We all know that everyone of them will swear up and down that they weren't a Romney supporter, just like none of them were McCain supporters and they all hate Bush. Romney will get the same treatment.

Thats a given...you can already see some melting of the "support"; one ass clown supporter of the Governor was taking bets that Obama would not get 332 electoral votes...not 270 needed to win. The bet was that he would leave the board if Obama got 332.

McCain tried to be moderate and he lost, so Mitt is using a different play book. Mitt is Mr. Pliable. Mitt's strong points are his flexibility and freedom to be what you want him to be. His plans are your plans his values your values. To the tea party he is all tea, to moderates he is Mr. Moderation. Ask him what his plans are to improve the economy and he responds, my plans are first and formost to improve the economy. What are Mitt's plans to defend America? Mitt says, My plan is to defend America with good defenses.
But Mitt does drive people like Limbaugh nuts because they want him to have reactionary standards and stick with those standards, but Mitt knows you can't win with Limbaugh standards, so he's flexible.

Care to make a wager? Of course you don't. That would take conviction in your beliefs.

What kind????

Lifetime ban. But I realize your life revolves around complaining about liberals on this site, so that is probably too extreme for you.

WHATS THE BET? The election?

I dont like complaining...I do like punking democrats though..

With this justice dept you cant do anything about it.........

Romney would be an absolute fool to reveal any plans this early when the democrats have time to formulate some sort of bogus attack. That's why the democrats are demanding the plans, because they will be able to implement attack ads against them. Waiting will do wonders. Force the democrats to waste their money on personal attacks. Then when the time comes, the dems will be out of money and out of time.

It's a brilliant strategy and I'm sure the democrats must expect it. Although, dems are really stupid so they may not.

What kind????

Lifetime ban. But I realize your life revolves around complaining about liberals on this site, so that is probably too extreme for you.

WHATS THE BET? The election?

I dont like complaining...I do like punking democrats though..

With this justice dept you cant do anything about it.........

Whether or not Honey Boo-Boo gets picked up for another season.

Yes, the bet is the election. You game?

Romney would be an absolute fool to reveal any plans this early when the democrats have time to formulate some sort of bogus attack. That's why the democrats are demanding the plans, because they will be able to implement attack ads against them. Waiting will do wonders. Force the democrats to waste their money on personal attacks. Then when the time comes, the dems will be out of money and out of time.

It's a brilliant strategy and I'm sure the democrats must expect it. Although, dems are really stupid so they may not.

So we're supposed to be satisfied with Mitt's promises of hope and change, hoping we won't notice he changes with the wind?!?! :cool:

McCain tried to be moderate and he lost, so Mitt is using a different play book. Mitt is Mr. Pliable. Mitt's strong points are his flexibility and freedom to be what you want him to be. His plans are your plans his values your values. To the tea party he is all tea, to moderates he is Mr. Moderation. Ask him what his plans are to improve the economy and he responds, my plans are first and formost to improve the economy. What are Mitt's plans to defend America? Mitt says, My plan is to defend America with good defenses.
But Mitt does drive people like Limbaugh nuts because they want him to have reactionary standards and stick with those standards, but Mitt knows you can't win with Limbaugh standards, so he's flexible.

Because despite Romney talking about what he is going to do with the economy, he hasnt really said what he will do. Let's just ignore the cut taxes, cut spending, balance the budget, cutting regulations, etc. he's mentioned. He hasnt really said anything because it's good for your viewpoint to claim that.

I'm casting my vote for Mitt this election.

That said, not everyone who "supports" the man has forgotten that he's an unprincipled weather vane. I already hate Mitt's politics, regardless of the outcome of the election. I just hate his politics slightly less than I hate Obama's politics.

That said, not everyone who "supports" the man has forgotten that he's an unprincipled weather vane. I already hate Mitt's politics, regardless of the outcome of the election. I just hate his politics slightly less than I hate Obama's politics.

What are his politics? That's the real question.

What are his politics? That's the real question.

At this point, a history of moderate collectivism and then, during election season, rhetoric that poorly supports a more individualist/right wing persona. . . poorly enough that it's hard to take it on faith that he believes any of the rhetorical feces that spill out of his mouth.

I guess I should say I'm voting "not Obama".

But that wont really be very fair because why is losing Mitty this election is his pandering to the tea party base.

pondering-retard-that-might-just-be-crazy-enough-to-be-potato.jpg

Hey, it can't be any worse than all the lefties that believed Obama's "Hope and Change"...
We know what Obama has done and what will happen to us if he's re-elected, we can't afford him anymore!

Actually, the Republicans talked of nominating a mystery candidate this time. This candidate was to be kept underwraps until after the election; no one would know who the nominee was until after we voted. That way no one could ask him what his plans were, nor see his tax returns, question his record, or have Limbaugh upset.
But after some thought they decided that Romney is about the same as a mystery candidate, so here he is America. Rich, with no tax returns, no plans, money in safe places outside US, but wearing a cheap used car salesman smile and expensive suits.

Actually, the Republicans talked of nominating a mystery candidate this time. This candidate was to be kept underwraps until after the election; no one would know who the nominee was until after we voted. That way no one could ask him what his plans were, nor see his tax returns, question his record, or have Limbaugh upset.
But after some thought they decided that Romney is about the same as a mystery candidate, so here he is America. Rich, with no tax returns, no plans, money in safe places outside US, but wearing a cheap used car salesman smile and expensive suits.

Does it bother you at all that you need to resort to straw men for your arguments?

Forum List

Back