When Mitt loses the election the right will hate him again

IF Romney loses, TDM... don't count your chickens yet, bitch

And there are PLENTY of us on the right that fully know he is not the IDEAL candidate... and even though I will not be voting for him, I still know that IF he is elected, it is still very much preferable to what we have with Obamalama, even if I take lots of stances against Romney

your going to be very fun to watch on election night

But that wont really be very fair because why is losing Mitty this election is his pandering to the tea party base.

Wouldn't I have to hate him before i can hate him again? I dont hate him. He's a good man. We dont agree on everything, but im not arrogant to think everyone does or has to agree on everything.

For the record, I dont hate people because they disagree with me or win/lose elections.

IF Romney loses, TDM... don't count your chickens yet, bitch

And there are PLENTY of us on the right that fully know he is not the IDEAL candidate... and even though I will not be voting for him, I still know that IF he is elected, it is still very much preferable to what we have with Obamalama, even if I take lots of stances against Romney

your going to be very fun to watch on election night

IF he loses... just means I will fight that much harder against anything Obamalama

Oh great that means the republican party will want to agree to nothing so they can distroy Obama without one thought of this country and its people.

Its not our fault Obama doesnt want to agree to cut the debt/deficit. Youd think he would considering his 08 campaign promise.

LOL Obama tried to outsmart and strong arm Bohner. It didn't work, he is responsible for the down grade, just ask Bob Woodward.

Obama's strongest weakness, BLAME OTHERS :)

Hoping for the shellacking to continue in November. I don't believe any of those darn polls, I know what I hear my neighbors and family saying. Obama's and his policies are a goner. :)

LOL Obama tried to outsmart and strong arm Bohner. It didn't work, he is responsible for the down grade, just ask Bob Woodward.

Hoping for the shellacking to continue in November. I don't believe any of those darn polls, I know what I hear my neighbors and family saying. Obama's and his policies are a goner. :)

Good point, the rest of the country doesn't matter. As long as your neighbors think Obama is gone, that's good enough for you.

Good point, the rest of the country doesn't matter. As long as your neighbors think Obama is gone, that's good enough for you.

I have family and friends that live all over the US, so yea, I'm thinking it's a pretty good gauge. Even those that live in California and Chicago are done with him.

I have family and friends that live all over the US, so yea, I'm thinking it's a pretty good gauge. Even those that live in California and Chicago are done with him.

National Polls be damned! Your poll of 20 people related to you tells the real story. LOL.

National Polls be damned! Your poll of 20 people related to you tells the real story. LOL.

I think they are much more reliable than CNN or NBC. You keep on believing the BS they spew. Get back to me on November 7th. :)

Hate Mitt Romney?

No, you want to know what I hate?

1. I hate people who do not use a turn signal. Come on people, cars have had them since the 40's.
2. I hate those ketchup packages that you get and you NEVER can open them no matter how hard you try and tear them. And yep, when you get them open, they spew ketchup all over the car.
3. I hate fat men and women who sit on benches at restaurants and their ass cracks stick four inches above their belt line. Really? I need to see this when I'm going in to eat? You're fat and you need a bigger size pant and shirt!
4. I hate Microsoft Vista. I mean really, did they develop this software for any purpose other than to piss me off?
5. I really hate that commerical on TV where the husband is bitching about his PC being slow and the all-knowing wife tells him to go to some website and it will fix his PC. Then she looks at the camera and winks when she says the name. Really? Wikipedia should have this by it's definition of LAME and cross-reference it with ANNOYING!
6. I hate it when I'm in a meeting or at church and you really have to pass some serious gas because of the chili dogs and pickled hard-boiled eggs you ate earlier, but you can't. You can't really let it slip out slowly because you KNOW it's going to smell like road-kill skunk and because the pressure building up is probably around 100 psi. Pressure like that over rides a density check, so it might not be just gas anyway. Just sit still and hopefully it will subside.
7. I hate it when you go to a family reunion and the dip-stick 3rd removed cousin, that you NEVER liked anyway, who is into feng schwai (SP?) comes over and introduces you to his new 'life partner' that has replaced his fourth wife. Really? You're fifty years old and you have just 'discovered' you're gay? Gay for a short, three hundred pound bald, out-of-work caterer? And the letter asking for money or a job will be a week away, I'm guessing.
8. And this really pisses me off. I really, really hate it when I accidentally go to a thread posted by someone who has ZERO credibility and they make this insanely stupid generalization that they have no basis of knowledge to make.

savor that one it was your only tea party win.

then you idiots held the debt ceiling hostage and the country saw who you really were.

no more wins for you and the tea party

Oh so Scott Walker isnt Governor of WI anymore?

soon he will be the highest serving republican

so you are admitting that he is still in office and that 2010 wasnt the only Tea party win?

In other words, you lied.

Forum List

Back