When Mitt loses the election the right will hate him again

Romney would be an absolute fool to reveal any plans this early when the democrats have time to formulate some sort of bogus attack. That's why the democrats are demanding the plans, because they will be able to implement attack ads against them. Waiting will do wonders. Force the democrats to waste their money on personal attacks. Then when the time comes, the dems will be out of money and out of time.

It's a brilliant strategy and I'm sure the democrats must expect it. Although, dems are really stupid so they may not.

Actually, the Republicans talked of nominating a mystery candidate this time. This candidate was to be kept underwraps until after the election; no one would know who the nominee was until after we voted. That way no one could ask him what his plans were, nor see his tax returns, question his record, or have Limbaugh upset.
But after some thought they decided that Romney is about the same as a mystery candidate, so here he is America. Rich, with no tax returns, no plans, money in safe places outside US, but wearing a cheap used car salesman smile and expensive suits.

You've nailed it.

I hope this country can be saved by tossing every fucking republican out of congress

yea thats what we need.....one party rule....havent you learned nothing in your life about what happens when one party governs?.....what are you a Hack as well as a Liar?....

What we need is three parties but that will never happen.

Barring that, how about two parties, both working FOR the US instead of one obstructing and filibustering AGAINST their own country just because they don't like the president.

Doesn't matter which we elect - the pubpots in congress will not work FOR jobs or the economy.

I hope this country can be saved by tossing every fucking republican out of congress

yea thats what we need.....one party rule....havent you learned nothing in your life about what happens when one party governs?.....what are you a Hack as well as a Liar?....

Barring that, how about two parties, both working FOR the US instead of one obstructing and filibustering AGAINST their own country just because they don't like the president.

Doesn't matter which we elect - the pubpots in congress will not work FOR jobs or the economy.

I dont think the Democrats will ever consider working for the people. They are too comfortable living off the people.

Truthmatters - Of all the left wingers I've seen in this board, you're without doubt the most nuts. You just seem not able to accept non left wing people, or their mere existence. You look like a Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro supporter, and perhaps you would feel more confortable living in Cuba or Venezuela.

I dont think the Democrats will ever consider working for the people. They are too comfortable living off the people.

Why do people say something THIS dumb when they know its not true and they know they can't prove it?

Oh wait - rw.

That explains it.

Why do people say something THIS dumb when they know its not true and they know they can't prove it?

Oh wait - rw.

That explains it.

But it is true. Democrats take from the workers, give to themselves and their lackies so that they can live in luxary while pretendin to "do good" for the people. Some Republicans are in this mindset too.

If you dont believe it, you arent paying attention.

But that wont really be very fair because why is losing Mitty this election is his pandering to the tea party base.

Why does the left hate and fear the Tea Party so much? It's just another political pressure group. You might say that communists run the democrat party base but nobody is hysterical about it like the left is over the Tea Party. I guess it was the communist/agnostic democrat base that booed the inclusion of God into the party platform.

But that wont really be very fair because why is losing Mitty this election is his pandering to the tea party base.

Why does the left hate and fear the Tea Party so much? It's just another political pressure group. You might say that communists run the democrat party base but nobody is hysterical about it like the left is over the Tea Party. I guess it was the communist/agnostic democrat base that booed the inclusion of God into the party platform.

because they just HATE...look how they hate a news station

Yawn. Let us know when you're ready to use your brain for once.

Oh wait - rw.

That explains it.

But it is true. Democrats take from the workers, give to themselves and their lackies so that they can live in luxary while pretendin to "do good" for the people. Some Republicans are in this mindset too.

Ok I'll bite, how do democrats "take from the workers"?

Oh wait - rw.

That explains it.

You are out of your damn mind. The democrats do everything they can to keep jobs right here in the US, where the GOP wants to send them to China. The ones they can't offshore, they take from the workers as much as they can as keeping the fat cats full is all that matters to them.

Yawn. Let us know when you're ready to use your brain for once.

I dont want to humiliate you too much.

Ok I'll bite, how do democrats "take from the workers"?

And I am the one supposedly not using my brain..

Do you look at your paycheck? See that area called taxes that involve your money being held which politicians use to pay for what they want? That would be money being taken from you.

Unless you dont work. In that case, try it sometime.

Also, forced union dues.

You are out of your damn mind. The democrats do everything they can to keep jobs right here in the US, where the GOP wants to send them to China. The ones they can't offshore, they take from the workers as much as they can as keeping the fat cats full is all that matters to them.

Please me how increasing taxes on businesses, Increasing regulations on busiensses (which increases the cost of doing living), and artificially increasing the cost of labor throuh Government Fiat encourages businesses to stay in the United States?

Oh btw. Where is GM building new places again? Oh yeah. CHINA

Forum List

Back