When men don’t want sex

UH...Ya...like my whole life pretty much but hang out with a psychotic woman? Not a chance. No pussy is THAT good. Would you hang out with a guy that threw glass objects at you or stabbed you? The important thing to keep in mind is that there are several billion women out there. If only one in a thousand is up to your standards that means that there are still several million available.

The strange part was that all my male friends envied me.....until the knifing went down.

I wouldn't be able to face my friends if I had a girlfriend that crazy. People go to prison hanging around nut cases like that. Someone like that is a liability. I wonder why your friends envied you.

You would have had to see her, Huggy.
The wrapping was priceless, the contents were spoiled

UH...Ya...like my whole life pretty much but hang out with a psychotic woman? Not a chance. No pussy is THAT good. Would you hang out with a guy that threw glass objects at you or stabbed you? The important thing to keep in mind is that there are several billion women out there. If only one in a thousand is up to your standards that means that there are still several million available.

The strange part was that all my male friends envied me.....until the knifing went down.

I wouldn't be able to face my friends if I had a girlfriend that crazy. People go to prison hanging around nut cases like that. Someone like that is a liability. I wonder why your friends envied you.

T & A and looks .. would be my guess..

You would have had to see her, Huggy.
The wrapping was priceless, the contents were spoiled

Maybe it's me that's spoiled. All of my steady girlfriends and wives have been drop dead gorgeous. Sally(3yrs) took me on an Alaskan cruise on our first date. Her body would make you drool. One of the cutest girls I've ever seen. PERFECT tits. Huge and they totally defied gravity. Somebody started a rumor on the ship that we were the King and Queen of Sweden... The captain of the boat ate at our table. We laughed our asses off. Rhonda(5yrs) was runner up junior miss America. Every time we went to a nice restaurant the owner would come over and give us a nice bottle of wine. She was so beautiful that when we entered a room EVERY guy would just stop what he was doing and stare at her and many got slapped by their girlfriend right on the spot for acting like such fools. A woman that knows she is attractive and can't keep her head is worthless...and in your case dangerous. I had enough danger built into my life in the past...a woman like that would have got us both killed.

Uncle Ferd says at some point...

... the hormones calm down...

... an' den men figger out...

... womens is more trouble dan dey's worth.
:lol:

"When men don’t want sex"

It's time to look at yourself in a mirror??

AA...I know you mean well and just wanna join the conversation but PUUULLEEEZZZ!!!!!

You have no business entering a conversation about the relative attractiveness of mere mortals. Ya know how many people get a mirror looking back at them with your stunning beauty? NOBODY!!!! You are a vision...a dream.. beauty so out of reach that what most women, even the prettiest, try to achieve with make up and surgery is rude and obscene.
You have NO idea what a mere mortal sees or should see in a mirror. Compared to you 99% of the women on this planet should just go ahead on and kill themselves. They have no hope of remotely seeing what you see in a mirror. And men? What a man sees in a mirror when thinking of you is that he would happily die for your attention. He doesn't see handsome or ugly..he sees in his own eyes the challenge to his own soul to be worthy of your favor. He sees himself as already dead because that is what it will cost to be near you.

OK..truth be told I don't "know" you. But I do know you. Several of my women were you. So beautiful that to be with you is beyond all riches and treasure. So beautiful that Bill Gates envies the man in your company. Kings desire you and queens look away from from the threat of your goddess light.

Ya..tell us again what we should see in a mirror. That's rich.:lol:

You Goddesses are crazy! :lol:

Last edited:

AA...I know you mean well and just wanna join the conversation but PUUULLEEEZZZ!!!!!

You have no business entering a conversation about the relative attractiveness of mere mortals. Ya know how many people get a mirror looking back at them with your stunning beauty? NOBODY!!!! You are a vision...a dream.. beauty so out of reach that what most women, even the prettiest, try to achieve with make up and surgery is rude and obscene.
You have NO idea what a mere mortal sees or should see in a mirror. Compared to you 99% of the women on this planet should just go ahead on and kill themselves. They have no hope of remotely seeing what you see in a mirror. And men? What a man sees in a mirror when thinking of you is that he would happily die for your attention. He doesn't see handsome or ugly..he sees in his own eyes the challenge to his own soul to be worthy of your favor. He sees himself as already dead because that is what it will cost to be near you.

OK..truth be told I don't "know" you. But I do know you. Several of my women were you. So beautiful that to be with you is beyond all riches and treasure. So beautiful that Bill Gates envies the man in your company. Kings desire you and queens look away from from the threat of your goddess light.

I think even I'm in Love....:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Maybe I was out O line... It is just so unnecessarily cruel when someone so beautiful whispers down from the heavens about mortals and mirrors. Do you have any idea how hard it is to love a goddess like her? Been there done that. She should just be unattainable even on the internet..out of reach ...a myth... a rumor. A woman so desirable is like the Hope Diamond. All other stones are trinkets..bobbles. She holds your spirit in her hands and with a careless motion ...a look not meant to injure crushes you flat as a pancake. The Greeks had it right. Gods..Goddesses and mortals should not mingle.:lol:

images

(Although AA is indeed very beautimus).

Green leaves to match my green hair, of course.:lol:

So the best time to see you is in the fall?

I'm a little concerned about the bird. You do know that most of the influenza and other respiratory illness is brought into this country by birds...you know that right? :eek:

Spring, actually. Its my fav time of year. And no, thats not my avie. Is that you in yours?

The bird is fine. Its not real, ya know. Neither are the ones Im feeding in my sigline.:lol:

Maybe I was out O line... It is just so unnecessarily cruel when someone so beautiful whispers down from the heavens about mortals and mirrors. Do you have any idea how hard it is to love a goddess like her? Been there done that. She should just be unattainable even on the internet..out of reach ...a myth... a rumor. A woman so desirable is like the Hope Diamond. All other stones are trinkets..bobbles. She holds your spirit in her hands and with a careless motion ...a look not meant to injure crushes you flat as a pancake. The Greeks had it right. Gods..Goddesses and mortals should not mingle.:lol:

No doubt, a classy and desirable Gal with all the charms any man would cherish in mind, body, heart and soul. Beware though.. to high on the pedestal and distance is to difficult to bridge... but eh.. not so bad to love the dream I suppose..

Sheesh.. you big gush ball romantic...:wink_2:

Last edited:
Huggy needs to be a romance novelist. All I was waiting for in his...um....commentary of AA's goddessness was him wanting to pierce her mount of venus with his manhood sword and spill his seed.:lol:

Green leaves to match my green hair, of course.:lol:

So the best time to see you is in the fall?

I'm a little concerned about the bird. You do know that most of the influenza and other respiratory illness is brought into this country by birds...you know that right? :eek:

Spring, actually. Its my fav time of year. And no, thats not my avie. Is that you in yours?

The bird is fine. Its not real, ya know. Neither are the ones Im feeding in my sigline.:lol:

Ya..That's me 5 years ago when I was in Honolulu for the Pro Bowl. I don't see why everyone doesn't just post their own pic. The internet is too impersonal. Ya..I saw your view on "trust"... I just don't care any more about trying to be coy. I learned a long time ago that what will be will be. Life is strange. Back on topic...Just an hour ago I had a knock on the door(third floor room)..ODD..the place is locked up tight with a tall chain link fence. It was a woman admirer..never seen her before. She must have been watching me from afar. Seriously..Ya know what she said after I asked her what she was doing there outside my door? Get this..."I just want to touch you and make you happy". Huh? WTF? This was one of those moments when a man did not feel like sex. She was pretty and sexy but I mistook her for a hooker that got lost and wandered over a 7 foot chain link fence and three flights of stairs to get my attention. I told her to leave ..very rudely I have to admit. So when she finally left after I unlocked the gate she gets in this nice new truck and threatens to drive through the fence...then said again.."I just wanted to touch you"...and drove away.. I guess she just wanted to touch me..:eek:

Now I feel bad because she really had to go to incredible lengths to get my attention and her reward was a rude asshole.

Life is strange.

Huggy needs to be a romance novelist. All I was waiting for in his...um....commentary of AA's goddessness was him wanting to pierce her mount of venus with his manhood sword and spill his seed.:lol:

Well, sure enough.. that would be some great readin...:lol:

Well, sure enough.. that would be some great readin...:lol:

I am writer ya goofs! I wrote a book called "The Pilot" about my smugglin days. ALL TRUE!!! I'll send ya both the passage about how I seduced a for real female FBI agent back in Virginia. It's HOT!

I dont know whether to chuckle or roll my eyes, Huggy. But I do have to admit you are charismatic in a certain warped way. And you scare the bejesus outta me.:lol:

Forum List

Back