When it comes time behind the voting booth curtain... Trump supporters can be honest..

Last I checked the poll on here had Trump winning by over 10 points.

What does the 'poll on here' have to do with anything related to who is going to be the next President?
Because even with all you Looney liberals on here. Hillary loses, just like on election day.

There is one thing this board isn't, a representative example of the make up of this country. You must live in a dim gray rainbow world to think that.

How did you come to that conclusion? What FACTS provide you that statement?
What sources do you have to tell you my race,my age,my location, my education, my marital status,my income,etc....?
See this is the problem with people like you! You make grandiose unsubstantiated statements as if they are TRUE!
Come on have a little scholastic honesty here!

There is no evidence at all this place represents the United States. Political forum members are more partisan, to the left and to the right, we are not a random sample.

Trump won a poll here over Clinton, doesn't match established polling results.

The fact that you aren't even more laughed at by your moronic conspiracy about skewed polls is also evidence that this place isn't normal.

Also, after seeing your 2012 record on skewed polls demonstrates to me that I'm better off just disagreeing with you at face value.
It's just a sample, you guy's are saying Hillary is so far ahead. That proved she's not.

What does the 'poll on here' have to do with anything related to who is going to be the next President?
Because even with all you Looney liberals on here. Hillary loses, just like on election day.

There is one thing this board isn't, a representative example of the make up of this country. You must live in a dim gray rainbow world to think that.

What sources do you have to tell you my race,my age,my location, my education, my marital status,my income,etc....?
See this is the problem with people like you! You make grandiose unsubstantiated statements as if they are TRUE!

There is no evidence at all this place represents the United States. Political forum members are more partisan, to the left and to the right, we are not a random sample.

The fact that you aren't even more laughed at by your moronic conspiracy about skewed polls is also evidence that this place isn't normal.

Also, after seeing your 2012 record on skewed polls demonstrates to me that I'm better off just disagreeing with you at face value.

And you know that's part of the issue! You make your decisions based on nothing! I've proven time after time that pollsters are skewing the results.
You don't provide any proof as I do though so who would be more believable?

And on other occasions, Trump has suggested that the polls can’t accurately measure his support. Alluding earlier this month to Tom Bradley’s experience in California — though he declined to use Bradley’s name — Trump said the phenomenon that led some voters to tell pollsters they were going to vote for Bradley but to choose the white candidate, George Deukmejian, instead was occurring this year, too.

“He was supposed to win by 10 points, and he lost by 5 or something. So it’s a certain effect,” Trump said, referring to Bradley. “Now, I have — unfortunately, maybe fortunately — the opposite effect. When I poll, I do fine. But when I run, I do much better.”

“In other words, people say, ‘I’m not going to say who I’m voting for,’” Trump added.
“And then they get it, and I do much better. It’s like an amazing effect.”

Pollsters call this social-desirability bias. Voters misrepresent their intentions to provide responses that might be viewed more favorably. Or they could decline to be interviewed entirely to avoid giving responses they view as socially undesirable.
Are the polls skewed against Trump?

So why would people on this forum or answering polls take the insults that people like you hurl that has NO substantiation!
This "social-desirability bias" will make itself known as I called this thread...behind the voting booth curtain!

And you know that's part of the issue! You make your decisions based on nothing! I've proven time after time that pollsters are skewing the results.
You don't provide any proof as I do though so who would be more believable?

And on other occasions, Trump has suggested that the polls can’t accurately measure his support. Alluding earlier this month to Tom Bradley’s experience in California — though he declined to use Bradley’s name — Trump said the phenomenon that led some voters to tell pollsters they were going to vote for Bradley but to choose the white candidate, George Deukmejian, instead was occurring this year, too.

“He was supposed to win by 10 points, and he lost by 5 or something. So it’s a certain effect,” Trump said, referring to Bradley. “Now, I have — unfortunately, maybe fortunately — the opposite effect. When I poll, I do fine. But when I run, I do much better.”

“In other words, people say, ‘I’m not going to say who I’m voting for,’” Trump added.
“And then they get it, and I do much better. It’s like an amazing effect.”

Pollsters call this social-desirability bias. Voters misrepresent their intentions to provide responses that might be viewed more favorably. Or they could decline to be interviewed entirely to avoid giving responses they view as socially undesirable.
Are the polls skewed against Trump?

So why would people on this forum or answering polls take the insults that people like you hurl that has NO substantiation!
This "social-desirability bias" will make itself known as I called this thread...behind the voting booth curtain!

Sorry, dude. Pointing out the exceptions to the rule does not negate the rule. Your own track record is shit as you were ranting about skewed polls in 2012. So far you are 0 for 1 and well on your way to making a trend out of it.

It's just a sample, you guy's are saying Hillary is so far ahead. That proved she's not.

How far ahead are people saying she is? She's about 6-8 nationally. However she holds higher leads in states that make up 288 electoral votes.

How far ahead are people saying she is? She's about 6-8 nationally. However she holds higher leads in states that make up 288 electoral votes.
And yet the debates haven't started yet, just wait. Trump will destroy Hillary.

And yet the debates haven't started yet, just wait. Trump will destroy Hillary.

That's right, back away slowly, take those goal posts with you my little sad rainbow.

Polls only poll fewer than two thousand people, and the media runs with it. So far, they say Hillary is winning. But how about if we poll 100,000 people: does bobblehead Hillary win?

Not at all, says a smartphone app developer. Their results reveal that the opposite is true.

When more people are polled, the data shows that Donald Trump will be the victor.
New Poll Reveals Trump Will Smash Bobblehead Hillary Big Time - Freedom Outpost

You're citing an APP......that lets you vote as many times as you want, but only in polls that interest you?

Yeah, that's called a Straw Poll.
And if they were worth a damn, Ron Paul would have had enough votes to be elected president twice in 2008.

But hey, what's a little willful ignorance and confirmation bias when your candidate's numbers are this bad?

OK for the RECORD!!!

From USATODAY OK???

When folks sign up for the app, they reveal age, date of birth and geographic location.
What Zip doesn’t get, unlike traditional polls, is demographic, income and education information.

Users can only answer questions once.

Zip maker responds to critics

Some of the questions posed Monday:
— ”Who is going to win the presidential election?
90% Trump
10% Clinton

(The Upshot column in the New York Times Monday gave Clinton an 88% chance of winning in November.
The Realclearpolitics average of polls gives Clinton a 47.8%-41% edge over Trump.)

— ”Are the polls for Trump and Clinton rigged?
84% yes
16% no

— ”Are more people who use Zip conservative or independent?
69% conservative
31% independent

Militi based his projection on our #TalkingTech podcast that Trump would win, on the “passionate” and overwhelming response from users on his app, which he says averaged 100,000 answers to questions daily.
Militi says he has “hundreds of thousands,” of users, and they were obtained by advertising on Facebook in all 50 states.
Many of our comments said the Zip app questions are written in a way to garner conservative responses, but Militi says 99% of the questions are written by users.
“We absolutely didn’t do anything intentional to skew it,” he says. “The Trump supporters seem to more motivated and passionate about it.”

SO BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY SKIPPED THE BIG BOLD PRINT!!!

YOU SAID: You're citing an APP......that lets you vote as many times as you want, but only in polls that interest you?
A) You are so wrong! Why didn't you do a little research before jumping to conclusions??
B) You are one of those people that ignore the facts and believe the MSM is telling you the whole unbiased story!
C) Most polls are counting MORE DEMOCRATS in their answers then GOP! And to back up my point here are the facts!
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls,
34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and
28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage.
No, The Polls Aren’t Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump

YET the FACTS of who is a Democrat and who is a GOP?

Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows

View attachment 85938

So why are pollster counting 10% more democrats then GOP?

AGAIN Prove with YOUR FACTS OK??? I just laugh at your seat of the pants GUESSING!!!

Laughing....they can register with as many IDs as they want and vote with each ID.

And....only interested parties vote.

Its a Strawpoll. And Strawpolls have a an absymal record of accuracy. Here's the results of a political strawpoll where only interested parties voted.....and they only voted once:

The final results were as follows: Paul 612, Huntsman 382, Bachmann 191, businessman Herman Cain 104, Romney 74, former House speaker Newt Gingrich 69, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin 41, former senator Rick Santorum 30, Pawlenty 18, former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson 10, former Louisiana governor Buddy Roemer 9, and Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (Mich.) 2.

Ron Paul takes RLC straw poll

And again, only weeks earlier:

Ron Paul emerged victorious in the Conservative Political Action Conference's annual presidential straw poll, the second straight year that the libertarian-leaning Texas Congressman has won the vote.

Paul took 30 percent while former Gov. Mitt Romney (Mass.) placed second with 23 percent. No other candidate received double digit support.

The Fix - Ron Paul wins CPAC straw poll
For the record, it was Mitt Romney that actually won the nomination.

But good luck with your Strawpoll!

Laugh monkey boy!!!

You wrote: "they can register with as many IDs as they want and vote with each ID."
You are a f...king idiot!!!

I asked ZIP this question: "Can I have multiple Zip IDs so I can answer the same question several times?
Here is the email response I got from ZIP: "unfortunately that is against the Zip’s Term of Use"!
Also see Zip Terms Of Use - The Question Answer App

Polls only poll fewer than two thousand people, and the media runs with it. So far, they say Hillary is winning. But how about if we poll 100,000 people: does bobblehead Hillary win?

Not at all, says a smartphone app developer. Their results reveal that the opposite is true.

When more people are polled, the data shows that Donald Trump will be the victor.
Wait...are you saying Drumpf supporters are too pussy to be honest now?

The same thing you've posted above was posted over and over again in 2012.

How did that work out for you?
YOU are a liar!
I call you that because I never posted any such thread in 2012.
If you could read English, you would have noticed that his post didn't say it was YOU posting that in 2012. English not your forte?

i honestly wonder at this point if there isn't a hidden vote for hillary among trump supporters that dont want to admit to anyone that they can't pull the lever for the republican candidate
I imagine that there are quite a few Republican women who are "Trump on the outside" for the benefit of their husbands but will vote for sister Hillary in the voting booth. Exit polls that under-report Hillary's actual vote count would confirm this.

You know nothing about women, its more likely they will never vote for that bitch. :laugh:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Keep using that term for Clinton. It's so endearing to women voters.

You know nothing about women, its more likely they will never vote for that bitch. :laugh:
"Clinton has opened a wide lead among women in particular — 58 percent to his 35 percent. Among college-educated women, she leads Trump by 19 percentage points, 57 percent to 38 percent."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/national-poll-clinton-surging-among-women-leads-trump-by-8-226762#ixzz4HbBTT2wW

But you keep on telling women how they feel, right up to election day.
And the RW Drumpf minions should keep using words like "bitch" and "cvnt" while they are at it. Women voters love that.

"Clinton has opened a wide lead among women in particular — 58 percent to his 35 percent. Among college-educated women, she leads Trump by 19 percentage points, 57 percent to 38 percent."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/national-poll-clinton-surging-among-women-leads-trump-by-8-226762#ixzz4HbBTT2wW

Clinton is a liar and if there's one thing women hate its a liar. That she enables her perv husband to run around banging interns half his age also doesn't help her.
Another thing women voters love....having them held responsible for what their husbands do....as if they are not a "stand alone" person without their man.

You're citing an APP......that lets you vote as many times as you want, but only in polls that interest you?

Yeah, that's called a Straw Poll.
And if they were worth a damn, Ron Paul would have had enough votes to be elected president twice in 2008.

But hey, what's a little willful ignorance and confirmation bias when your candidate's numbers are this bad?

OK for the RECORD!!!

From USATODAY OK???

When folks sign up for the app, they reveal age, date of birth and geographic location.
What Zip doesn’t get, unlike traditional polls, is demographic, income and education information.

Users can only answer questions once.

Zip maker responds to critics

Some of the questions posed Monday:
— ”Who is going to win the presidential election?
90% Trump
10% Clinton

(The Upshot column in the New York Times Monday gave Clinton an 88% chance of winning in November.
The Realclearpolitics average of polls gives Clinton a 47.8%-41% edge over Trump.)

— ”Are the polls for Trump and Clinton rigged?
84% yes
16% no

— ”Are more people who use Zip conservative or independent?
69% conservative
31% independent

Militi based his projection on our #TalkingTech podcast that Trump would win, on the “passionate” and overwhelming response from users on his app, which he says averaged 100,000 answers to questions daily.
Militi says he has “hundreds of thousands,” of users, and they were obtained by advertising on Facebook in all 50 states.
Many of our comments said the Zip app questions are written in a way to garner conservative responses, but Militi says 99% of the questions are written by users.
“We absolutely didn’t do anything intentional to skew it,” he says. “The Trump supporters seem to more motivated and passionate about it.”

SO BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY SKIPPED THE BIG BOLD PRINT!!!

YOU SAID: You're citing an APP......that lets you vote as many times as you want, but only in polls that interest you?
A) You are so wrong! Why didn't you do a little research before jumping to conclusions??
B) You are one of those people that ignore the facts and believe the MSM is telling you the whole unbiased story!
C) Most polls are counting MORE DEMOCRATS in their answers then GOP! And to back up my point here are the facts!
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls,
34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and
28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage.
No, The Polls Aren’t Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump

YET the FACTS of who is a Democrat and who is a GOP?

Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows

View attachment 85938

So why are pollster counting 10% more democrats then GOP?

AGAIN Prove with YOUR FACTS OK??? I just laugh at your seat of the pants GUESSING!!!

Laughing....they can register with as many IDs as they want and vote with each ID.

And....only interested parties vote.

Its a Strawpoll. And Strawpolls have a an absymal record of accuracy. Here's the results of a political strawpoll where only interested parties voted.....and they only voted once:

The final results were as follows: Paul 612, Huntsman 382, Bachmann 191, businessman Herman Cain 104, Romney 74, former House speaker Newt Gingrich 69, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin 41, former senator Rick Santorum 30, Pawlenty 18, former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson 10, former Louisiana governor Buddy Roemer 9, and Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (Mich.) 2.

Ron Paul takes RLC straw poll

And again, only weeks earlier:

Ron Paul emerged victorious in the Conservative Political Action Conference's annual presidential straw poll, the second straight year that the libertarian-leaning Texas Congressman has won the vote.

Paul took 30 percent while former Gov. Mitt Romney (Mass.) placed second with 23 percent. No other candidate received double digit support.

The Fix - Ron Paul wins CPAC straw poll
For the record, it was Mitt Romney that actually won the nomination.

But good luck with your Strawpoll!

Laugh monkey boy!!!

You wrote: "they can register with as many IDs as they want and vote with each ID."
You are a f...king idiot!!!

I asked ZIP this question: "Can I have multiple Zip IDs so I can answer the same question several times?
Here is the email response I got from ZIP: "unfortunately that is against the Zip’s Term of Use"!
Also see Zip Terms Of Use - The Question Answer App
upload_2016-8-18_19-37-39.jpeg

The bitches that vote for Hillary should go to her when they need support.

See what they get.
See....women voters love to be called "bitches"....it makes them want to run right out and vote for those who call them that.

Clinton is a liar and if there's one thing women hate its a liar. That she enables her perv husband to run around banging interns half his age also doesn't help her.
Another thing women voters love....having them held responsible for what their husbands do....as if they are not a "stand alone" person without their man.
lol Well in Hillary's case she is nothing without her man. There are women in the Democratic Party who have proven themselves on their own, but Hillary is not one of them. The only reason anyone is looking at her is that she is Mrs. Bill Clinton.

So, you're going to go with something unproven and ignore established polling that more often than not calls the races accurately.

And you do this why? Because Trump supporters don't want to tell pollsters how they really feel because they think the pollster is going to call them a racist? Doesn't pan out, robocall polling also has Clinton leading.

You're a Trump supporter who is letting their bias getting the better of them and are choosing to ignore polls because they tell you what you don't want to hear. Man up, son.

The day after Election Day will be so much fun. You DO plan on sticking around, right? :D

lol Well in Hillary's case she is nothing without her man. There are women in the Democratic Party who have proven themselves on their own, but Hillary is not one of them. The only reason anyone is looking at her is that she is Mrs. Bill Clinton.
"in Hillary's case she is nothing without her man"........wonderful....women voters love to hear that kind of attitude. :clap:

"in Hillary's case she is nothing without her man"........wonderful....women voters love to hear that kind of attitude. :clap:
So in your opinion, women voters don't like to be told the truth. I'm sure they love hearing you tell them they can't handle the truth.

Forum List

Back