When it comes time behind the voting booth curtain... Trump supporters can be honest..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Polls only poll fewer than two thousand people, and the media runs with it. So far, they say Hillary is winning. But how about if we poll 100,000 people: does bobblehead Hillary win?

Not at all, says a smartphone app developer. Their results reveal that the opposite is true.

When more people are polled, the data shows that Donald Trump will be the victor.
New Poll Reveals Trump Will Smash Bobblehead Hillary Big Time - Freedom Outpost

But then they keep polling 2000 people and the polls are done according to certain criteria which means they get a spread.

Polls only poll fewer than two thousand people, and the media runs with it. So far, they say Hillary is winning. But how about if we poll 100,000 people: does bobblehead Hillary win?

Not at all, says a smartphone app developer. Their results reveal that the opposite is true.

When more people are polled, the data shows that Donald Trump will be the victor.

So, you're going to go with something unproven and ignore established polling that more often than not calls the races accurately.

And you do this why? Because Trump supporters don't want to tell pollsters how they really feel because they think the pollster is going to call them a racist? Doesn't pan out, robocall polling also has Clinton leading.

You're a Trump supporter who is letting their bias getting the better of them and are choosing to ignore polls because they tell you what you don't want to hear. Man up, son.

The same thing you've posted above was posted over and over again in 2012.

How did that work out for you?

The O/P.....a typical nitwit grasping at straws while drowning.

i honestly wonder at this point if there isn't a hidden vote for hillary among trump supporters that dont want to admit to anyone that they can't pull the lever for the republican candidate

Last edited:

YOU are a liar!
I call you that because I never posted any such thread in 2012.

So you honestly believe that Trump is leading Clinton by 10 points in California,

which means the traditional California polls are off by 30 points?

Make that argument.

i honestly wonder at this point if there isn't a hidden vote for hillary among trump supporters that dont want to admit to anyone that they can't pull the lever for the republican candidate
I imagine that there are quite a few Republican women who are "Trump on the outside" for the benefit of their husbands but will vote for sister Hillary in the voting booth. Exit polls that under-report Hillary's actual vote count would confirm this.

I imagine that there are quite a few Republican women who are "Trump on the outside" for the benefit of their husbands but will vote for sister Hillary in the voting booth. Exit polls that under-report Hillary's actual vote count would confirm this.

You know nothing about women, its more likely they will never vote for that bitch. :laugh:

YOU are a liar!
I call you that because I never posted any such thread in 2012.

Actually no, I'm not the liar. You are.

Please show me where I said you personally posted that.

What I posted was "the same thing you've posted above was posted over and over again in 2012." I stopped right there. I didn't included that it was posted by you. I just said it was posted.

I wasn't on this board in 2012 but I was on other ones. The same thing was posted. It was on the right wing fox news and reported on by other news outlets that fox reported it.

Meanwhile, what I said is true. The same thing in your OP was claimed in 2012.

You know nothing about women, its more likely they will never vote for that bitch. :laugh:
"Clinton has opened a wide lead among women in particular — 58 percent to his 35 percent. Among college-educated women, she leads Trump by 19 percentage points, 57 percent to 38 percent."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/national-poll-clinton-surging-among-women-leads-trump-by-8-226762#ixzz4HbBTT2wW

But you keep on telling women how they feel, right up to election day.

I'll wager there are plenty of people in general that live in republican strongholds that might even have the trump sticker on their truck but the trump crazy train has left them feeling like they they need to vote for clinton

"Clinton has opened a wide lead among women in particular — 58 percent to his 35 percent. Among college-educated women, she leads Trump by 19 percentage points, 57 percent to 38 percent."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/national-poll-clinton-surging-among-women-leads-trump-by-8-226762#ixzz4HbBTT2wW

Clinton is a liar and if there's one thing women hate its a liar. That she enables her perv husband to run around banging interns half his age also doesn't help her.

Clinton is a liar and if there's one thing women hate its a liar. That she enables her perv husband to run around banging interns half his age also doesn't help her.
If you're right about women hating liars, that certainly explains Trump's sorry showing in the polls of women voters.

So, you're going to go with something unproven and ignore established polling that more often than not calls the races accurately.

And you do this why? Because Trump supporters don't want to tell pollsters how they really feel because they think the pollster is going to call them a racist? Doesn't pan out, robocall polling also has Clinton leading.

You're a Trump supporter who is letting their bias getting the better of them and are choosing to ignore polls because they tell you what you don't want to hear. Man up, son.
Last I checked the poll on here had Trump winning by over 10 points.

if ever pollmongers call me, doesn't matter, they're not getting of the phone without breaking down in tears as i cuss them out.

Could be but the MSM /pollster are so biased I don't believe any poll till I see the demographics of who was polled.
Most people reading that poll don't go to the last page and see this:
10% MORE Democrats then GOP in the poll! So naturally she will be ahead.
But this is the only example of this gross misrepresentation of people being polled!
The Post-ABC poll was conducted Monday to Thursday among a random national sample of 1,002 adults interviewed on cellular and landline phones.
33% or 330 Democrats...... 23% or 230 GOP......... 36% or 360 Independent.

A clear lead for Clinton after the conventions - The Washington Post

Could be but the MSM /pollster are so biased I don't believe any poll till I see the demographics of who was polled.
Most people reading that poll don't go to the last page and see this:
10% MORE Democrats then GOP in the poll! So naturally she will be ahead.
But this is the only example of this gross misrepresentation of people being polled!
The Post-ABC poll was conducted Monday to Thursday among a random national sample of 1,002 adults interviewed on cellular and landline phones.
33% or 330 Democrats...... 23% or 230 GOP......... 36% or 360 Independent.

A clear lead for Clinton after the conventions - The Washington Post
Of course there's 10% more Democrats in the sample. That represents their majority nationwide and explains why Hillary is going to be the next President of the United States.

Forum List

Back