When is our internet suppose to break down and when is Florida suppose to disappear?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Anyone know? Wasnt there something that evil Trump did that was suppose to cause our internet to work far less efficient?

Also, by not joining the Paris Accord, when is Florida along with most of the world supposed to disappear?

/----/ Volume pricing has been part of the economy for decades. Try and buy an airline ticket on a holiday weekend. Blue states are starting congestion traffic pricing and bridge tools depending on the time of day. You libs have no fake outrage over that.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have Cox "basic" service, which takes 5 minutes for posts to appear on my computer screen.

/----/ Volume pricing has been part of the economy for decades. Try and buy an airline ticket on a holiday weekend. Blue states are starting congestion traffic pricing and bridge tools depending on the time of day. You libs have no fake outrage over that.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have Cox "basic" service, which takes 5 minutes for posts to appear on my computer screen.

/----/ You need to upgrade to a 14k baud dial up modem. Your speed with triple.

Anyone know? Wasnt there something that evil Trump did that was suppose to cause our internet to work far less efficient?

Also, by not joining the Paris Accord, when is Florida along with most of the world supposed to disappear?

open-borders-straw-man.jpg

Or upgrade from his Commodore 64

Can't afford it. Somehow, the Trump Administration does not seem to cater to us retirees on a fixed income. Fortunately, I still have neutral telephone and mail service service.

Or upgrade from his Commodore 64

/----/ Here is my current setup.
Tandy1000HX_tweaked.jpg
1200px-Analogue_modem_-_acoustic_coupler.jpg

Forum List

Back