When ICE is Pumped We Get Nazi-like Behavior. Thank you Donnie Trump

Releasing murderers is just what libwits do, which in the main reason crime is so high. That and not punishing them properly.
And Rightwing Loons?

Ronald Reagan’s shameful legacy: Violence, the homeless, mental illness
As president and governor of California, the GOP icon led the worst policies on mental illness in generations

No wonder our cities are so screwed up

Ronald Reagan’s shameful legacy: Violence, the homeless, mental i...

You’re blaming the abolition of mental institutions across the country on Reagan? Quite laughable.

I do agree that mentally ill need to be locked up, it’s a big reason we have so many problems. I’ve never once heard a Democrat push the idea of locking up mentally ill.

Releasing murderers is just what libwits do, which in the main reason crime is so high. That and not punishing them properly.
And Rightwing Loons?

Ronald Reagan’s shameful legacy: Violence, the homeless, mental illness
As president and governor of California, the GOP icon led the worst policies on mental illness in generations

No wonder our cities are so screwed up

Ronald Reagan’s shameful legacy: Violence, the homeless, mental i...
:21::21::21::21::21::21:

If Canadians don’t like it, let them build a fence to keep people from wondering in the US.

I think it’s safe to say no one is outraged over French girls wondering into our country. But I understand, you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.

I think that is ridiculous and shows how incompetent they are. Spend 2 weeks of paperwork and doing what they should have done 2 minutes afte it originally happened.

You’re blaming the abolition of mental institutions across the country on Reagan? Quite laughable.

I do agree that mentally ill need to be locked up, it’s a big reason we have so many problems. I’ve never once heard a Democrat push the idea of locking up mentally ill.
I am merely the messenger of truth. Deflect with bs about locking up the mentally ill. Many in big cities have asked that to be done. But Reagan and others tied the court's hands when they did what they did. Few in California deny Reagan screwed up there. They just excuse it and blame Democrats with deflections about locking people up

Almost every single Mayor of LA who wanted to lock some up, was a Democrat

facts suck 4 U

Don't believe ICE is capable and actually showing a propensity for Nazi-like Behavior.

Exhibit A: please, anyone defend this as necessary for border security. It defies common sense.

A 19 year old Fench citizen is visiting her mother in nearby North Delta, British Columbia. During her visit, Cedella Roman went for a jog in a southbound direction, along the area's smooth beaches.

She was admiring the scenery when she unwittingly crossed the border from Canada into the United States, Roman told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Roman told CBC News she hadn't seen any signs indicating she was about to cross into the United States but that two U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers approached her shortly after she accidentally left Canada.

“An officer stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally,” Roman told the news site. “I told him I had not done it on purpose, and that I didn't understand what was happening.”

Roman who was not carrying any identification or proof of citizenship with her during her jog - told CBC News she thought the Border Patrol officers might simply let her go with a warning.

The Border Patrol arrested Roman on May 21, “processed her as an expedited removal,” then transferred her to the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to ICE spokesperson Carissa Cutrell.

On May 22, Roman was taken to ICE's Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash., about 140 miles south of the border point where she had been arrested. She remained detained until June 5 when, after two weeks of paperwork and processing, Roman was taken back to the border “and removed to Canada,” Cutrell said.

When asked why Roman was detained for two weeks, an ICE official indicated that Roman's status as a French citizen, rather than a Canadian one, may have lengthened the time it took to process her case.

“Once the U.S. Border Patrol transfers an individual to ICE custody for expedited removal to Canada, ICE must review the case and receive permission from the Canada Border Services Agency to complete the removal,” an ICE official said in an email. “This can take several days, especially when the individual is a third-country national.”

crazy!!!

The border patrol agent fucked up by not taking her out with a headshot on sight.

Don't believe ICE is capable and actually showing a propensity for Nazi-like Behavior.

Exhibit A: please, anyone defend this as necessary for border security. It defies common sense.

A 19 year old Fench citizen is visiting her mother in nearby North Delta, British Columbia. During her visit, Cedella Roman went for a jog in a southbound direction, along the area's smooth beaches.

She was admiring the scenery when she unwittingly crossed the border from Canada into the United States, Roman told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Roman told CBC News she hadn't seen any signs indicating she was about to cross into the United States but that two U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers approached her shortly after she accidentally left Canada.

“An officer stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally,” Roman told the news site. “I told him I had not done it on purpose, and that I didn't understand what was happening.”

Roman who was not carrying any identification or proof of citizenship with her during her jog - told CBC News she thought the Border Patrol officers might simply let her go with a warning.

The Border Patrol arrested Roman on May 21, “processed her as an expedited removal,” then transferred her to the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to ICE spokesperson Carissa Cutrell.

On May 22, Roman was taken to ICE's Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash., about 140 miles south of the border point where she had been arrested. She remained detained until June 5 when, after two weeks of paperwork and processing, Roman was taken back to the border “and removed to Canada,” Cutrell said.

When asked why Roman was detained for two weeks, an ICE official indicated that Roman's status as a French citizen, rather than a Canadian one, may have lengthened the time it took to process her case.

“Once the U.S. Border Patrol transfers an individual to ICE custody for expedited removal to Canada, ICE must review the case and receive permission from the Canada Border Services Agency to complete the removal,” an ICE official said in an email. “This can take several days, especially when the individual is a third-country national.”

crazy!!!

Sounds like ICE is doing a great job on our northern border.

crazy!!!
You people are ignorant as shit..
majdanek-nazi-death-camp-poland-51400546.jpg

You people are ignorant as shit..
and you're a bs veteran who probably waves a POW/MIA flag proudly while being stupid enough to not see how disgraceful it was and is to support a man who said he didn't like people who get captured and tortured

you're a disgrace to the nation

crazy!!!
Ok, you showed that they they followed the proper protocol, but you still havent shown that they were acting like nazis. Did they execute her along with hundreds of other innocent people then bury them in mass graves? Did they take her gold fillings out for some extra cash? Did she have to work in a concentration camp while starving to death? Where is the nazi-like behavior you speak of?

you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.
Millions? You people really do have active imaginations just like Trump does. I bet you believe his inaugural crowd was yuge and his rallies beat Obama's where 100,000 attended
Half of legal and illegal immigrants are on welfare. If you dont think that number is in the millions, you are a fool.

Half of legal and illegal immigrants are on welfare. If you dont think that number is in the millions, you are a fool.
Illegals are ineligible and anyone who has ever lived in the Southwest has seen the immigrants working hard

they take all the jobs the douche bag drug addicts born in America are too doped up to take. the whiney little bastards

2016 Trump support was greatest in areas with highest rates of painkiller use, study finds

Ok, you showed that they they followed the proper protocol, but you still havent shown that they were acting like nazis. Did they execute her along with hundreds of other innocent people then bury them in mass graves? Did they take her gold fillings out for some extra cash? Did she have to work in a concentration camp while starving to death? Where is the nazi-like behavior you speak of?

Why would you go to the extremism of the Nazis to deflect from Nazi-like behaviors?

The ICE/Border Patrol were inflexible. Just following orders. No judgement calls. By the book. Many of us who worked in security could never stand to be with assholes like that. They justify being dicks by insisting they are only doing their jobs. You know, only following orders

Forum List

Back