When ICE is Pumped We Get Nazi-like Behavior. Thank you Donnie Trump

NYT, thanks for the laugh. I’m from the Southwest so I am very aware of the problems illegals have caused for many many decades now.

But, it’s funny you are trying to spin this as there is no border invasion going on. So the question is, why are all these mommies crossing the border with kids?
Never said there is no problem at the border. I too lived in the SW for quite a while

and Why come here? For more legitimate reasons than the Trump family. Trump family came here because they got thrown out of their home nation of extreme cowardness.
the immigrants in question are poor and seeking a better chance in life for their children

Of course they are seeking a better life compared to the shitholes they come from. That doesn’t excuse them from breaking our laws.

We are not responsible for improving the lives of everyone around the world. Why can’t these immigrants make their own countries better?

NYT, thanks for the laugh. I’m from the Southwest so I am very aware of the problems illegals have caused for many many decades now.

But, it’s funny you are trying to spin this as there is no border invasion going on. So the question is, why are all these mommies crossing the border with kids?
Never said there is no problem at the border. I too lived in the SW for quite a while

and Why come here? For more legitimate reasons than the Trump family. Trump family came here because they got thrown out of their home nation of extreme cowardness.
the immigrants in question are poor and seeking a better chance in life for their children

Of course they are seeking a better life compared to the shitholes they come from. That doesn’t excuse them from breaking our laws.

We are not responsible for improving the lives of everyone around the world. Why can’t these immigrants make their own countries better?
There are civil and criminal laws we can charge people with.

If you want to criminalize parents with children go for it. It speaks to your character

That deflection bs won't work here. The people at the border are not all the people in the world. They represent fraction of the nations they are coming from.

Like Obama and Hillary I believe in strengthening the border and trying to do things to dissuade people from coming here in such numbers and such.

The bs that Dems and others want the illegals to come is idiocy on a grand scale. Of course the few immigrant groups in the nation who advocate for the immigrants and want more open borders there... are a fraction of a minority. They have loud voices BECAUSE of people like you

If you people were not so nasty and vulgar, people might actually listen to what you have to say

If you want to criminalize parents with children go for it. It speaks to your character
You pay for all the illegals flooding in here troll.

Obama politicized and weaponized every government agency under his administration to advance his totalitarian, communist agenda (Fundamental Transformation). The DOJ, IRS, EPA, Interior, and others had their own SWAT style militarized police units. But that was OK, right?

you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.
Millions? You people really do have active imaginations just like Trump does. I bet you believe his inaugural crowd was yuge and his rallies beat Obama's where 100,000 attended

If there aren’t that many illegals in the country, then how are there so many kids in these “concentration camps”?
millions? what planet do you live on?

Is the Border in Crisis? ‘We’re Doing Fine, Quite Frankly,’ a Border City Mayor Says

Is the Border in Crisis? ‘We’re Doing Fine, Quite Frankly,’ a Border City Mayor Says

Because evidently their countries are shitholes!

Obama politicized and weaponized every government agency under his administration to advance his totalitarian, communist agenda (Fundamental Transformation). The DOJ, IRS, EPA, Interior, and others had their own SWAT style militarized police units. But that was OK, right?
Communist agenda? Moon base Gingrich to Houston.. we have escaped inmates at the facility

I worked with a bunch of them. Yes. They worked. They paid taxes. Many had fake cards or were in administrative process of getting green cards. They far outnumbered the ones who are criminals

I worked with a bunch of them. Yes. They worked. They paid taxes. Many had fake cards or were in administrative process of getting green cards. They far outnumbered the ones who are criminals
LIAR - YOU PAY FOR THE WELFARE SUCKING ILLEGALS!

Many illegal aliens steal the Identity of legitimate citizens, and then ruin their credit, and finances so they can get benefits, and driver's licenses.
LO in what numbers? I'd say in places like Florida that's more of an issue, but few people have that happen in real life. BUT! There are whole industries promising to almost make you safe from such fantasies

Yes there are criminal laws we can charge people with. That’s exactly what is happening. Being a parent doesn’t exempt people from being held accountable for breaking the law.

What’s next, you want to release murders and rapists just because they have kids? Speaks to your character.

Yes there are criminal laws we can charge people with. That’s exactly what is happening. Being a parent doesn’t exempt people from being held accountable for breaking the law.

What’s next, you want to release murders and rapists just because they have kids? Speaks to your character.
Releasing murderers is just what libwits do, which in the main reason crime is so high. That and not punishing them properly.

Forum List

Back