When ICE is Pumped We Get Nazi-like Behavior. Thank you Donnie Trump

Half of legal and illegal immigrants are on welfare. If you dont think that number is in the millions, you are a fool.
Illegals are ineligible and anyone who has ever lived in the Southwest has seen the immigrants working hard

they take all the jobs the douche bag drug addicts born in America are too doped up to take. the whiney little bastards

2016 Trump support was greatest in areas with highest rates of painkiller use, study finds
Studies lie, you lie.

Half of legal and illegal immigrants are on welfare. If you dont think that number is in the millions, you are a fool.
Illegals are ineligible and anyone who has ever lived in the Southwest has seen the immigrants working hard

they take all the jobs the douche bag drug addicts born in America are too doped up to take. the whiney little bastards

2016 Trump support was greatest in areas with highest rates of painkiller use, study finds
Studies lie, you lie.
Not as much as Trump lies. Not all lies are created equal. sorry

Studies lie, you lie.
Not as much as Trump lies. Not all lies are created equal. sorry
Well then you'll just have to try harder libwit.

If Canadians don’t like it, let them build a fence to keep people from wondering in the US.

I think it’s safe to say no one is outraged over French girls wondering into our country. But I understand, you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.

That’s because the gang bangers, drug mules and welfare scammers aren’t crossing the border by the millions. That’s a lie. Trump is lying to you to distract you from his criminal behaviour.

Stop being a mindless shill for Trumpism and the lies it promotes.

If Canadians don’t like it, let them build a fence to keep people from wondering in the US.

I think it’s safe to say no one is outraged over French girls wondering into our country. But I understand, you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.

That’s because the gang bangers, drug mules and welfare scammers aren’t crossing the border by the millions. That’s a lie. Trump is lying to you to distract you from his criminal behaviour.

The prison I worked at had a ton of illegal gang bangers locked up. All illegal. So many so we had to employ a translator. Next lie please.

The prison I worked at had a ton of illegal gang bangers locked up. All illegal. So many so we had to employ a translator. Next lie please.
a ton out of millions? okay

Maybe we should ban all immigration from Italy because all of the Mafia members are Italian. Or Russian immigrants because there’s a lot of Russian gang members. We had a lot of Chinese gangs in Toronto. Let’s ban the Chinese too.

Gang violence is a direct result of poverty and lack of opportunity in groups which face discrimination in hiring and housing.

When I was growing up, Italians were considered “undesirables”. Fifthly, smelly, swarthy, and Catholic. Before the Italians, it was the Irish. Both brought gangs, poverty, and large families. There were few blacks or Asians in those days. Now it’s brown, Spanish speaking people who aren’t good enough.

There are good and bad in every country. That’s why we have screening and background checks.

Don't believe ICE is capable and actually showing a propensity for Nazi-like Behavior.

Exhibit A: please, anyone defend this as necessary for border security. It defies common sense.

A 19 year old Fench citizen is visiting her mother in nearby North Delta, British Columbia. During her visit, Cedella Roman went for a jog in a southbound direction, along the area's smooth beaches.

She was admiring the scenery when she unwittingly crossed the border from Canada into the United States, Roman told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Roman told CBC News she hadn't seen any signs indicating she was about to cross into the United States but that two U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers approached her shortly after she accidentally left Canada.

“An officer stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally,” Roman told the news site. “I told him I had not done it on purpose, and that I didn't understand what was happening.”

Roman who was not carrying any identification or proof of citizenship with her during her jog - told CBC News she thought the Border Patrol officers might simply let her go with a warning.

The Border Patrol arrested Roman on May 21, “processed her as an expedited removal,” then transferred her to the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to ICE spokesperson Carissa Cutrell.

On May 22, Roman was taken to ICE's Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash., about 140 miles south of the border point where she had been arrested. She remained detained until June 5 when, after two weeks of paperwork and processing, Roman was taken back to the border “and removed to Canada,” Cutrell said.

When asked why Roman was detained for two weeks, an ICE official indicated that Roman's status as a French citizen, rather than a Canadian one, may have lengthened the time it took to process her case.

“Once the U.S. Border Patrol transfers an individual to ICE custody for expedited removal to Canada, ICE must review the case and receive permission from the Canada Border Services Agency to complete the removal,” an ICE official said in an email. “This can take several days, especially when the individual is a third-country national.”

crazy!!!

That's how government works. These are the people you want to put in charge of our healthcare.

You people are ignorant as shit..
and you're a bs veteran who probably waves a POW/MIA flag proudly while being stupid enough to not see how disgraceful it was and is to support a man who said he didn't like people who get captured and tortured

you're a disgrace to the nation
I don't wave flags and I didn't care for what Trump said about McCain's service and have stated as much on this site. I served honorably you oxygen thief what the fuck have you done with your life ?

I don't wave flags and I didn't care for what Trump said about McCain's service and have stated as much on this site. I served honorably you oxygen thief what the fuck have you done with your life ?
I've not groped women against their will. Is that good enough, you phony payroll patriot

Maybe we should ban all immigration from Italy because all of the Mafia members are Italian. Or Russian immigrants because there’s a lot of Russian gang members. We had a lot of Chinese gangs in Toronto. Let’s ban the Chinese too.

Gang violence is a direct result of poverty and lack of opportunity in groups which face discrimination in hiring and housing.

When I was growing up, Italians were considered “undesirables”. Fifthly, smelly, swarthy, and Catholic. Before the Italians, it was the Irish. Both brought gangs, poverty, and large families. There were few blacks or Asians in those days. Now it’s brown, Spanish speaking people who aren’t good enough.

There are good and bad in every country. That’s why we have screening and background checks.
There is a legal way to enter the US, no matter your skin tone.

Don't believe ICE is capable and actually showing a propensity for Nazi-like Behavior.

Exhibit A: please, anyone defend this as necessary for border security. It defies common sense.

A 19 year old Fench citizen is visiting her mother in nearby North Delta, British Columbia. During her visit, Cedella Roman went for a jog in a southbound direction, along the area's smooth beaches.

She was admiring the scenery when she unwittingly crossed the border from Canada into the United States, Roman told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Roman told CBC News she hadn't seen any signs indicating she was about to cross into the United States but that two U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers approached her shortly after she accidentally left Canada.

“An officer stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally,” Roman told the news site. “I told him I had not done it on purpose, and that I didn't understand what was happening.”

Roman who was not carrying any identification or proof of citizenship with her during her jog - told CBC News she thought the Border Patrol officers might simply let her go with a warning.

The Border Patrol arrested Roman on May 21, “processed her as an expedited removal,” then transferred her to the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to ICE spokesperson Carissa Cutrell.

On May 22, Roman was taken to ICE's Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash., about 140 miles south of the border point where she had been arrested. She remained detained until June 5 when, after two weeks of paperwork and processing, Roman was taken back to the border “and removed to Canada,” Cutrell said.

When asked why Roman was detained for two weeks, an ICE official indicated that Roman's status as a French citizen, rather than a Canadian one, may have lengthened the time it took to process her case.

“Once the U.S. Border Patrol transfers an individual to ICE custody for expedited removal to Canada, ICE must review the case and receive permission from the Canada Border Services Agency to complete the removal,” an ICE official said in an email. “This can take several days, especially when the individual is a third-country national.”

crazy!!!
Fench citizen? By liberal standards, you already lost the argument. Sorry take it up with your liberal friends.

you don’t want to talk about the millions of gang bangers, drug mules, sex slave traffickers, and welfare scammers that are invading our country.
Millions? You people really do have active imaginations just like Trump does. I bet you believe his inaugural crowd was yuge and his rallies beat Obama's where 100,000 attended
My imagination was told I would save $2500 dollars a year on health insurance, but you worried about who had a bigger crowd. You're a stupid, dumbass.

Will everyone left, right, and center stop with the fucking Hitler/Nazi comparsions. Hitler and the Nazis rounded up people in Germany and the nations they invaded and defeated that they considered inferior, and undesirable most notable Jews, but also gypsies, gays, mentally retarded people and those with physical disabilities where they were sent to concentration camps where they were worked to death as slave labor, used for medical experiments or gassed for the sole purpose of genocide. The U.S. does not have a squeaky clean past and we have more than a few less than shinning moments in our history but no President or administration Republican or Democrat has done anything close to that of Hitler and the Nazis. Read some books on Hitler the Nazis and the Holocaust there have been more than a few written over the years.

Why would they wonder?

She's black. Did they take her to the gas Chambers in Seattle?
She's Black and French? Those crackers probably got off handcuffing her

and you do know "On May 22, Roman was taken to ICE's Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash.?" not Seattle?

Are you triggered with delight when you slam Seattle? Such a cheap thrill

Do you own a map? Seattle and Tacoma are right together. The airport is called SEATAC for Seattle-Tacoma. What difference does it make?

We are not responsible for improving the lives of everyone around the world. Why can’t these immigrants make their own countries better?
That deflection bs won't work here. The people at the border are not all the people in the world. They represent fraction of the nations they are coming from.

Like Obama and Hillary I believe in strengthening the border and trying to do things to dissuade people from coming here in such numbers and such.

The bs that Dems and others want the illegals to come is idiocy on a grand scale. Of course the few immigrant groups in the nation who advocate for the immigrants and want more open borders there... are a fraction of a minority. They have loud voices BECAUSE of people like you

If you people were not so nasty and vulgar, people might actually listen to what you have to say

That is the funniest post I have read in quite a while!

There is not a liberal alive that believes in strengthening the border or they would not be a liberal!

Forum List

Back