When good orcas go bad

I can't belive the nerve of you.! At first you are a Fag lover, defending fag rights, now your
a killer whale lover of a whale that has killed before. You are incredible.!!
I say put this killer whale to sleep now before he kills again.!!
What if this killer whale jumps into the audience , and starts to feed on the Seaworld guests!?

:lol:......you are one ignorant mother fucker....

You really are off the grid, ain't you, I Like 5 2 Skeet on Me?

WTF? Do you even know anything about marine biology? Lemmie school you as to one reason why they can't.

It's been in captivity too long. It's dorsal fin (you know.....the one on top), is going floppy and sideways, and because of that, the pods (that's what groups of them are called) would never accept the whale as part of the community.

By the way, they tried this before with another whale. 3 times and 20 million dollars later, they gave up and let the whale live out it's life in captivity.

Or.........better yet........go out and catch a young wild animal. Domesticate it, feed it and love it. When it gets adult age, take it back where you'd originally gotten it and leave it there. It's more than likely gonna die within a couple of weeks. It doesn't know where to find food, it doesn't know what is and isn't a predator, etc.

And.....if that animal bites or goes after you during it's growing up? It's not attacking you, it's acting by instinct.

Oh yeah.........of the 3 killings? None of them were "attacks". One was 3 whales, of which the one in question was a part of, and they killed a trainer who drowned.

The second? It was some dumb shit idiot who stripped down and jumped naked in the pool and was killed.

The third? It grabbed her ponytail. If it was an "attack" as everyone would like to say, the whale would have come up out of the water in an explosion of power and grabbed AND EATEN her.

Not held her underwater.

Try again It Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me.

I can't belive the nerve of you.! At first you are a Fag lover, defending fag rights, now your
a killer whale lover of a whale that has killed before. You are incredible.!!
I say put this killer whale to sleep now before he kills again.!!
What if this killer whale jumps into the audience , and starts to feed on the Seaworld guests!?

Why you gotta come onto the internet and make the black man look ignorant?

Show one documented instance where an orca has eaten a human.

Hey look over there!...a watermelon, some fried chicken and a warm toilet!

:lol:......between this meatball and Bass ....we have 2 of the stupidest people,black or white....can you see an Orca jumping over the barricade and start EATING the people?.... :lol:......this guy watches to many B-movies....

Forum List

Back