When does the Durham report come out?

I was laboring under no illusion that the report was going to bring anyone down.

The ruling class almost always gets away with crimes that would put a nobody asshole like you behind bars for ten life sentences.
More like you believe propaganda when it suits your ideology, like a good little sheep - but when actual career investigators dig-in to see if there's any illegal there-there, they don't find any and instead of being an adult, you rationalize and drool out "deep state...deep state" like a retard :thup:
Really? So investigators “finding anything” or not bringing charges means things are/were in the up and up? There is no “you cover my ass and I’ll cover yours” that goes on in the government?
Do me a favor and answer these....
1. when Hillary was “under investigation” for mishandling secret government documents, she wasn’t questioned under oath or recorded. It was basically an informal questioning that lasted an hour and that’s it. Would you or I or anybody else be treated like that?
2. When evidence was needed, the FBI kindly asked Hillary to give it to them. They then allowed her lawyers to go through the emails and send whatever they felt was pertinent. Basically “hey, please send us whatever evidence you feel we can use against you. Your choice”. Would you or I or anybody else be allowed this courtesy?
3. When hardware was subpoenaed, she destroyed the requested devices. Wiping some, and completely smashing and destroying others. Nothing was done about it. Could you or I or anyone outside of government do this?
3. when Hillary committed literally tens of thousands of felonies (each of those emails was it’s own felony), obstructed justice by defying warrants, destroying subpoenaed evidence,and it couldn’t be swept up any longer, the fbi came out and said she committed these crimes. But then took the unprecedented steps of taking over the prosecuting agencies job and saying “nah, she didn’t mean to commit any crimes. And besides, nobody would prosecute her. Case closed”. Would any such thing be done for you, me, or anybody else?

This is just 1 glaring example that is recent and well known. We can do lots more. Now you mean to tell me there is no insider baseball? No hood old boys club? No circling the wagons by the upper echelons of government to protect themselves and their interests? FYI, all those things I just listed go by another name... the “deep state”.

This isn’t a partisan issue. They are on both sides of the isle, and they are fucking us all.
It's always (D)ifferent when the players for their team are outright criminals.
He completely ducked the issue.
I guess in GT’s world, our government officials are noble public servants.
what a clown.

I was laboring under no illusion that the report was going to bring anyone down.

The ruling class almost always gets away with crimes that would put a nobody asshole like you behind bars for ten life sentences.
More like you believe propaganda when it suits your ideology, like a good little sheep - but when actual career investigators dig-in to see if there's any illegal there-there, they don't find any and instead of being an adult, you rationalize and drool out "deep state...deep state" like a retard :thup:
Really? So investigators “finding anything” or not bringing charges means things are/were in the up and up? There is no “you cover my ass and I’ll cover yours” that goes on in the government?
1. when Hillary was “under investigation” for mishandling secret government documents, she wasn’t questioned under oath or recorded. It was basically an informal questioning that lasted an hour and that’s it. Would you or I or anybody else be treated like that?
2. When evidence was needed, the FBI kindly asked Hillary to give it to them. They then allowed her lawyers to go through the emails and send whatever they felt was pertinent. Basically “hey, please send us whatever evidence you feel we can use against you. Your choice”. Would you or I or anybody else be allowed this courtesy?
3. When hardware was subpoenaed, she destroyed the requested devices. Wiping some, and completely smashing and destroying others. Nothing was done about it. Could you or I or anyone outside of government do this?
3. when Hillary committed literally tens of thousands of felonies (each of those emails was it’s own felony), obstructed justice by defying warrants, destroying subpoenaed evidence,and it couldn’t be swept up any longer, the fbi came out and said she committed these crimes. But then took the unprecedented steps of taking over the prosecuting agencies job and saying “nah, she didn’t mean to commit any crimes. And besides, nobody would prosecute her. Case closed”. Would any such thing be done for you, me, or anybody else?

This is just 1 glaring example that is recent and well known. We can do lots more. Now you mean to tell me there is no insider baseball? No hood old boys club? No circling the wagons by the upper echelons of government to protect themselves and their interests? FYI, all those things I just listed go by another name... the “deep state”.

This isn’t a partisan issue. They are on both sides of the isle, and they are fucking us all.
I'm not so deep up to my ass in this partisan shell game as to read through psychobabble, supposition and butt hurt. Sorry.
That’s your response? Are you kidding? There wasn’t any psychobabble. There was zero supposition.
there was no partisan shell game. I just laid out for you a perfect example of what we are talking about. It wasn’t a partisan issue, the FBI fucking SAID she broke the law. They had evidence, we had evidence, and she even admitted what she did... and they let her off!! It completely refuted you bullshit argument.
You couldn’t answer those questions or address anything I said because it refutes your position.
Why don’t you just say that you have your beliefs and your sticking to them? At least that would be honest. Instead you post some bulls bit demonstrating you have zero intellectual honesty or integrity.
Noted.
correct, that was my response - im not reading this psychotic shit, either. i dont care about gobbledy gook conspiracy theories about derp state. again, sorry.

I'm not so deep up to my ass in this partisan shell game as to read through psychobabble, supposition and butt hurt. Sorry.
That’s your response? Are you kidding? There wasn’t any psychobabble. There was zero supposition.
there was no partisan shell game. I just laid out for you a perfect example of what we are talking about. It wasn’t a partisan issue, the FBI fucking SAID she broke the law. They had evidence, we had evidence, and she even admitted what she did... and they let her off!! It completely refuted you bullshit argument.
You couldn’t answer those questions or address anything I said because it refutes your position.
Why don’t you just say that you have your beliefs and your sticking to them? At least that would be honest. Instead you post some bulls bit demonstrating you have zero intellectual honesty or integrity.
Noted.
correct, that was my response - im not reading this psychotic shit, either. i dont care about gobbledy gook conspiracy theories about derp state. again, sorry.

everything I posted about the Hillary situation was factual.
You being a faggot who can’t accept you got a deuce dropped on your chest doesn’t change that.
Carry on.

Noted.

You being a faggot who can’t accept you got a deuce dropped on your chest doesn’t change that.
Carry on.
:itsok: get it all off your chest

Noted.

Carry on.
Maybe that’s a good name for you, gobbly gook.
Unless you’re going to cry that it’s a racial slur.

Noted.

Carry on.
It's probably 12% less gay than "beef supreme," :lol: but who knows

Noted.

Carry on.
My name has been earned 2x over.
A little twink like you would assume and hope it’s gay, which it’s very much not.

Once Hillary skated with so obvious and egregious lawlessness, I have never had any confidence that any deep stater will any pay any proce for any corruption ever.
If H. Clinton was so egregiously lawless, name three crimes for which she was indicted.

All your dumb ass has is bullshit hearsay and head up ass horseshit, but no fucking proof, and that goes for Trump's DOJ gang of lackeys & AG Barr too.

Can you say Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi! And I'm not a fan of either Clinton,

Once Hillary skated with so obvious and egregious lawlessness, I have never had any confidence that any deep stater will any pay any proce for any corruption ever.
If H. Clinton was so egregiously lawless, name three crimes for which she was indicted.

All your dumb ass has is bullshit hearsay and head up ass horseshit, but no fucking proof, and that goes for Trump's DOJ gang of lackeys & AG Barr too.

She absolutely commited
Multiple multiple felonies with her email server. The fbi said she did it. She didn’t deny it. They let her off.

She absolutely commited
Multiple multiple felonies with her email server. The fbi said she did it. She didn’t deny it. They let her off.
She absolutely commited
No indictment AND no conviction, no fucking crime dumb ass!

No law school for you or just no school at all? I suggest you look up the definitions of INDICTMENT and CONVICTION...perhaps you should look up CRIME too, dip stick!

Noted.

Ten judges say NOPE - NO EVIDENCE.
Keep the faith! ;)

Noted.

Carry on.
A little twink like you would assume and hope it’s gay, which it’s very much not.
oh its pretty fuckin gay, lol!

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

No law school for you or just no school at all? I suggest you look up the definitions of INDICTMENT and CONVICTION...perhaps you should look up CRIME too, dip stick!
I’m sorry. Did comey not say she broke the law? He did. He said, however, that no one would prosecute her.
So yes, she did commit crimes. Not being charged doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Noted.

Keep the faith! ;)
Ten judges? What the fuck are you talking about?

Noted.

Carry on.
oh its pretty fuckin gay, lol!
bedde69a7dcc28c6b304c5f61123c9bd.jpg

Noted.

Keep the faith! ;)

Ahh good, my beloved Beefy Boy has requested a link!
Well, here is the latest! :)

Noted.

Keep the faith! ;)

Ahh good, my beloved Beefy Boy has requested a link!
Well, here is the latest! :)
We were talking about Hillary.

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry. Did comey not say she broke the law? He did. He said, however, that no one would prosecute her.
I’m sorry.
You sure as Hell are, Skippy!
Did comey not say she broke the law? He did.
Where is the link? What year, month and day was this? To whom did he make this declaration? You make the claim, you prove the claim shit for brains! Besides, Comey is not a court of law unto himself and his opinions have no legal standing unless he's on the witness stand giving testimony, ya fucking IDIOT!
He said, however, that no one would prosecute her.
And your dumb ass didn't catch a clue from that statement?
So yes, she did commit crimes.
You admit she wasn't prosecuted, proving that she was innocent in the eyes of the law, but also that Comey proclaimed she was guilty without an indictment, a trial, without a judgment from the bench, without a finding of guilt for any crime and without a sentence but she was guilty of some nebulas crime. Where the fuck are you from, 1942 Germany, 1953 USSR or 2020 Russia?
Not being charged doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
But you dumb ass, the Article III Courts and their processes are the arbiters determining those who are innocent and those who are guilty in the eyes of the law. Not you or Comey!

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry.
You sure as Hell are, Skippy!
Did comey not say she broke the law? He did.
Where is the link? What year, month and day was this? To whom did he make this declaration? You make the claim, you prove the claim shit for brains! Besides, Comey is not a court of law unto himself and his opinions have no legal standing unless he's on the witness stand giving testimony, ya fucking IDIOT!
He said, however, that no one would prosecute her.
And your dumb ass didn't catch a clue from that statement?
So yes, she did commit crimes.
You admit she wasn't prosecuted, proving that she was innocent in the eyes of the law, but also that Comey proclaimed she was guilty without an indictment, a trial, without a judgment from the bench, without a finding of guilt for any crime and without a sentence but she was guilty of some nebulas crime. Where the fuck are you from, 1942 Germany, 1953 USSR or 2020 Russia?
Not being charged doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
But you dumb ass, the Article III Courts and their processes are the arbiters determining those who are innocent and those who are guilty in the eyes of the law. Not you or Comey!
Are you retarded?
Perhaps just mentally unbalanced?
You come off as an angry little man banging away on your keyboard.

Forum List

Back