When does someone report sexual harassment in the work enviroment?

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Fox News chief Roger Ailes denies harassing Megyn Kelly

Correct me if I am wrong. I feel if someone is either verbally or physically harassing someone in the work environment, there is no excuse for not taking action to stop said harassment. Again no excuse... No boss is that much of a superior to be afraid of. No amount of money that someone is being paid is worth your dignity. If a person continues to allow behavior like that imo it is nothing but prostitution.

I am waiting to hear from Kelly's own mouth to see if this report is true. I will not pass judgement till she goes public.

The allegations of sexual harassment came primarily from the 60s and 70s when that kind of behavior wasn't harassment. It was normal workplace behavior.

Well the accusations flying around FNC right now is definitely not from the 60's and 70's. Am I wrong in my thought process about reporting said behavior immediately?

Well the accusations flying around FNC right now is definitely not from the 60's and 70's. Am I wrong in my thought process about reporting said behavior immediately?
Grown ups can handle themselves. If it becomes a quid pro quo situation then I see your whining to be valid, otherwise it is a bunch of feminist bullshit.

Fox News chief Roger Ailes denies harassing Megyn Kelly

Correct me if I am wrong. I feel if someone is either verbally or physically harassing someone in the work environment, there is no excuse for not taking action to stop said harassment. Again no excuse... No boss is that much of a superior to be afraid of. No amount of money that someone is being paid is worth your dignity. If a person continues to allow behavior like that imo it is nothing but prostitution.

I am waiting to hear from Kelly's own mouth to see if this report is true. I will not pass judgement till she goes public.
For folks who are career-minded and highly driven, they can easily fall victim to all kinds of abuses, due to their drive to succeed in their chosen field.

These are the people, in this case, women we're referring to.

It's no doubt that Gretchen Carlson was sexually harrassed by the seedy, old, pervert Roger Ailes because FOXNEWS has since fired his A$$: Report: Roger Ailes Out as Head of Fox News

As far as Kelly is concerned, hmmm...she doesn't seem the type to take that crap, but based on the seedy culture at that place, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

For folks who are career-minded and highly driven, they can easily fall victim to all kinds of abuses, due to their drive to succeed in their chosen field.

But what about their dignity?

It's no doubt that Gretchen Carlson was sexually harrassed by the seedy, old, pervert Roger Ailes because FOXNEWS has since fired his A$$: Report: Roger Ailes Out as Head of Fox News

It has been documented for several year the desire of Murdoch's kids to get rid of Rodger Ailes. This maybe the prime opportunity for them to do so. I bet it will cost them a pretty penny to get him to leave. He will walk away with quite to golden parachute...

As I understand the charges brought by Carlson this behavior has been going on for several years. If said "seedy, old, pervert Roger Ailes was sexually harassing Carlson and she allowed it, what is the difference between her behavior and a prostitute? She is allowing deviant sexual behavior toward her for a pay check.

As far as Kelly is concerned, hmmm...she doesn't seem the type to take that crap, but based on the seedy culture at that place, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Circumstances with Kelly have not been made public like with Carlson so I will not question what I don't know about...

Forum List

Back