When does human life begin?

no----you got it all wrong. The religious issue is
that the life and welfare of the mother take prece-
dence over the pregnancy. The dictum can to
broadly interpreted to include psychological
welfare. Jewish ethos, however sees miscarriage
as a TRAGEDY do be avoided
The way I heard it was that the woman had to accept the pregnancy. That the decision to proceed or terminate was her decision to make.

It's not that you don't think well as much as it's that you have a preference for an outcome and are biased against anything that threatens that.
Thank you. I think. We all have our moral code, explaining and defending it is not a bias but an exchange of ideas.

Did you miss speak when you wrote "DNA, fingerprints, retinal scans, etc. are artifacts of being human. It's humans that deserve protection, not the artifacts."? If you didn't I'm confused as to what constitutes a "new genetically distinct HUMAN BEING".
It's not an exhaustive list and out of context with the fact that every point along the continuum it is fully human and has the appropriate characteristic of that life stage.

Your playing small does not serve the world.

How many times has that ever happened? :lol:
the tonsils are LYMPHOID TISSUE----chock full of
stem cells ----especially in a young person. ---
sheeeesh there may be thousands of me in a
land fill somewhere

the tonsils are LYMPHOID TISSUE----chock full of
stem cells ----especially in a young person. ---
sheeeesh there may be thousands of me in a
land fill somewhere
That was totally non-responsive. Look if you need to make ridiculous arguments to dismiss the humanity of living human beings that's between you and God. But don't expect me not to see through your silly distractions to avoid facing reality.

I would respect you more if you were honest about your immorality. Try owning it.

That was totally non-responsive. Look if you need to make ridiculous arguments to dismiss the humanity of living human beings that's between you and God. But don't expect me not to see through your silly distractions to avoid facing reality.

I would respect you more if you were honest about your immorality. Try owning it.
immorality?

immorality?
Sure. Immorality. Don't run from it. Embrace it.

Hitler dehumanized Jews because it was easier to rationalize it wasn't immoral to end a human life.

That's no different than what pro-abortion proponents do to human life in the womb. Rather than arguing that abortion isn't immoral, just say you know it is and still choose to support it.

It's not an exhaustive list and out of context with the fact that every point along the continuum it is fully human and has the appropriate characteristic of that life stage.

Your playing small does not serve the world.
And you claiming that there is a difference between fertilized egg DNA and any other DNA does not serve the world. It is not DNA that makes us human, it is our brains, now those are truly unique and worthy of protection. To trivialize them by equating them with DNA is horrific.

And you claiming that there is a difference between fertilized egg DNA and any other DNA does not serve the world. It is not DNA that makes us human, it is our brains, now those are truly unique and worthy of protection. To trivialize them by equating them with DNA is horrific.
It's in every embryology textbook ever written.

I'd respect you more if you were honest about your immorality.

A fertilized egg will most likely develop into a human being if not aborted. A piece of DNA will not do that. A human brain would not develop without a fertilized human egg, sperm and DNA.

Reality as defined by you?
Science in this case. It's in every single embryology textbook ever written. It's literally what they teach in universities. I know it offends your sensibilities to support ending human lives and see yourself as good and just but it is not reality.

Forum List

Back