When does human life begin?

Let us know how that works for you. I'm very curious.
Electricity to the brain is good for many more things. A guy who is a medical device consultant lives to close to where I am. Maybe I can contact him.

Here's the device:

go-flow-4-sotDCS-square.gif.webp

'But batteries and electrodes are a lot easier to come by than the chemicals in drugs. That means that from a regulatory standpoint, tDCS will always be harder to control, says Hank Greely, a professor of law and bioethics at Stanford University. "If the FDA wanted to regulate it, how in the world could they regulate something where people can buy the raw materials for 25 bucks and make it themselves?"'

Are you game?

It's in every embryology textbook ever written.

I'd respect you more if you were honest about your immorality.
I'd respect you more if you didn't hide behind simple answers to complex questions. Not every question can be answered by science. For example, when should a child be allowed to vote?

Electricity to the brain is good for many more things. A guy who is a medical device consultant lives to close to where I am. Maybe I can contact him.

Here's the device:

go-flow-4-sotDCS-square.gif.webp

'But batteries and electrodes are a lot easier to come by than the chemicals in drugs. That means that from a regulatory standpoint, tDCS will always be harder to control, says Hank Greely, a professor of law and bioethics at Stanford University. "If the FDA wanted to regulate it, how in the world could they regulate something where people can buy the raw materials for 25 bucks and make it themselves?"'

Are you game?
As I said, let me know how that works for you. I'm very curious.

A fertilized egg will most likely develop into a human being if not aborted. A piece of DNA will not do that. A human brain would not develop without a fertilized human egg, sperm and DNA.
I agree. But until that fertilized egg develops into a human being, it is just a big molecule.

Science in this case. It's in every single embryology textbook ever written. It's literally what they teach in universities. I know it offends your sensibilities to support ending human lives and see yourself as good and just but it is not reality.
What does science say about the relative value of an adult human being vs a fertilized egg?

I agree. But until that fertilized egg develops into a human being, it is just a big molecule.
It is human life that is programmed to develop into a human being. It is not one molecule it is cells that continually separate and replicate into a fully formed human being. Abortion kills that life process.

As I said, let me know how that works for you. I'm very curious.
While it sounds promising, I need more evidence for use in healthy people. I thought it may help you more because of you know.

It's not something you should do at home even though one can make it for around $25. It's comparable to making drugs at home.

ETA: This was much bigger in 2016 and a meetup group was formed, but it seems to have stopped. They were meeting a couple blocks of where I worked downtown.

It sounds like a pill your mother gives you.

Last edited:
I'd respect you more if you didn't hide behind simple answers to complex questions. Not every question can be answered by science. For example, when should a child be allowed to vote?
The science is simple. What does being allowed to vote have to do with anything? That's just another failed attempt by you to avoid admitting what you support is immoral.

The science is simple. What does being allowed to vote have to do with anything? That's just another failed attempt by you to avoid admitting what you support is immoral.
Science is the antithesis of morality. What does science say about the morality of eating animals? Sorry but science won't support your argument and once you understand my voting analogy you'll understand why.

That the fertilized egg is a human being. And not just any human being but one that has never existed before and will never exist again.
Not an answer to my question. Not surprising since there is no answer. You're looking for something that doesn't exist.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

Still not a life.

Sure. Immorality. Don't run from it. Embrace it.

Hitler dehumanized Jews because it was easier to rationalize it wasn't immoral to end a human life.

That's no different than what pro-abortion proponents do to human life in the womb. Rather than arguing that abortion isn't immoral, just say you know it is and still choose to support it.

:cuckoo:

That the fertilized egg is a human being. And not just any human being but one that has never existed before and will never exist again.

This is a flock of chickens, is it?

pdt-20200310_033301-E-fert-1.jpg

And until it does develop into a human being what is it?
It's a human life force meant to create a new human being and it is actively dividing and replicating to complete that task. There are names for the different stages of development. You're only kidding yourself if you think it's a 'molecule' (as you falsely said) or just a bunch of static cells.

Last edited:
It's a human life force
Life 'force'? I'm not familiar with that concept, please elaborate? Religious, spiritual, or Jedi?

meant to create a new human being and it is actively dividing and replicating to complete that task. There are names for the different stages of development.
We have names for most animals and rocks. So?

You're only kidding yourself if you think it's a 'molecule' (as you falsely said) or just a bunch of static cells.
At the moment of conception it is really just a molecular soup bubble. No brain, no senses, nada. You can't see it without a microscope or determine its' species without a battery of genetic tests.

And until it does develop into a human being what is it?
It's a living human being. The Bible states life begins at conception.

That said, I stay out of these discussions because feeling-wise, not intellect-wise, I'm fine with killing liberals who are for abortion. I can see myself pulling a shotgun to the face and celebrating with a nice beer afterward. That's immoral, illegal, vengeful and just as bad as abortion.

Forum List

Back