When does Hannity get a Pulitzer Prize?

If you've seen even a few Hannity "Deep State" segments, nothing happening is surprise. Same goes for his podcasts and radio shows.

I haven't taken advantage of as many as I wold have liked. Mostly podcasts and YouTube videos.

But I listened to and watched enough Hannity and Rush and other informative shows to see most of this coming.

The informed among us knew there was no Trump / Russian Collusion. We didn't know Mueller wouldn't make something up, but we knew it didn't exist. We also knew Democrats would continue making up new fake scandals as quickly as they were dispelled.

We knew the Obama administration was corrupt, and Democrats would try to destroy anyone that threatened to expose it.

The IG is due to report in a few days.

View attachment 258986

Never. Hannity is an opinion guy. Not a journalist.
Neither are CNN, MSNBC and the 3 main "news" outlets.
Best in the business

If you've seen even a few Hannity "Deep State" segments, nothing happening is surprise. Same goes for his podcasts and radio shows.

I haven't taken advantage of as many as I wold have liked. Mostly podcasts and YouTube videos.

But I listened to and watched enough Hannity and Rush and other informative shows to see most of this coming.

The informed among us knew there was no Trump / Russian Collusion. We didn't know Mueller wouldn't make something up, but we knew it didn't exist. We also knew Democrats would continue making up new fake scandals as quickly as they were dispelled.

We knew the Obama administration was corrupt, and Democrats would try to destroy anyone that threatened to expose it.

View attachment 258986

Best in the business

LMAO

View attachment 258986

Best in the business

LMAO
None better

View attachment 258986

Best in the business

LMAO
None better

LMAO

View attachment 258986

Best in the business

LMAO
None better
You swallow the hook like a big mouthed bass.

Hannity is a puppet master. No Pulitzer for him....

Hannity volunteered to be waterboarded. When is that going to occur?

View attachment 258986

Never. He's not a news person.

Hannity does indeed deserve a pulitzer. He is the only one on cable news that actually is digging up facts on crooked Hillary and her gang of Obama-FBI criminals. He has been way ahead of the curve on this. You can tell what he says is true because of all the flaming TDS Democrats trying to slander Barr. There whole 'house of cards' will be collapsing soon and they need to get rid of Barr.

is maddow being right why you hate her?
HAHAHA..

Madddow has spent 2 years spewing "Russian Collusion".

Maybe you should sit this one out.
maybe you totally missed my point.
I understand Maddow was a leafing Collusion Truthers, IOW, Dipstick.
and you once again show you are not smart enough to recognize sarcasm when explained to you.
I do sometimes miss sarcasm. Especially if it's typed and not spoken.

is maddow being right why you hate her?
HAHAHA..

Madddow has spent 2 years spewing "Russian Collusion".

Maybe you should sit this one out.
maybe you totally missed my point.
I understand Maddow was a leafing Collusion Truthers, IOW, Dipstick.
and you once again show you are not smart enough to recognize sarcasm when explained to you.
I do sometimes miss sarcasm. Especially if it's typed and not spoken.
heh - fair enough. lord knows i can hide it as well.

my point is it seems extreme to say they hate hannity because he tells the truth. that will *never* get you very far and pretty much will just start more arguing. if that's what you're after, carry on. my maddow reply was more to say they can point to the same thing. doesn't mean i agree, just what they will do which relegates most conversations of this sort to just screaming at each other.

i don't think any cheerleader for a given side (and to me all hosts for political shows are cheerleaders, not journalists) is going to be 100% honest in their views. they will do like most here do - spin it to their side so they can be right and feel better about life.

to me, being right all the time just seems like an impossible goal but so many on both sides seem to have it.

When does anyone on Fox News win a Pulitzer Prize?

Maybe when they stop being a propaganda outlet and begin covering legitimate news

When does anyone on Fox News win a Pulitzer Prize?

Maybe when they stop being a propaganda outlet and begin covering legitimate news

Hannity deserves one but probably will never be recognized for his spot-on research of 'operation cross-fire hurricane'....This investigation, by Barr, of the high corruption at the end of the Obama reign, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Strock, Orr, etc. is the biggest conspiracy in decades....wanna bet the MSM will NOT report on it? They haven't so far.....Only folks like Hannity get it correct. Now it's time for 'operation boomerang' as all the shit these corrupt people have been throwing out will come back at them with a vengeance.

Oh looky there!!! Another 'funny-face' I win again!! :113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back