When does Hannity get a Pulitzer Prize?

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA
If you've seen even a few Hannity "Deep State" segments, nothing happening is surprise. Same goes for his podcasts and radio shows.

I haven't taken advantage of as many as I wold have liked. Mostly podcasts and YouTube videos.

But I listened to and watched enough Hannity and Rush and other informative shows to see most of this coming.

The informed among us knew there was no Trump / Russian Collusion. We didn't know Mueller wouldn't make something up, but we knew it didn't exist. We also knew Democrats would continue making up new fake scandals as quickly as they were dispelled.

We knew the Obama administration was corrupt, and Democrats would try to destroy anyone that threatened to expose it.

The IG is due to report in a few days.

Obama's Chickens Roosting.jpg

If you've seen even a few Hannity "Deep State" segments, nothing happening is surprise. Same goes for his podcasts and radio shows.

I haven't taken advantage of as many as I wold have liked. Mostly podcasts and YouTube videos.

But I listened to and watched enough Hannity and Rush and other informative shows to see most of this coming.

The informed among us knew there was no Trump / Russian Collusion. We didn't know Mueller wouldn't make something up, but we knew it didn't exist. We also knew Democrats would continue making up new fake scandals as quickly as they were dispelled.

We knew the Obama administration was corrupt, and Democrats would try to destroy anyone that threatened to expose it.

View attachment 258986
The day President Donald J. Trump gets a Nobel Peace Prize.....Dont hold your breath.

Obama Issues Rare Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan
WASHINGTON — President Obama personally apologized on Wednesday to the head of Doctors Without Borders for what he described as the mistaken bombing of its field hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan, promising a full investigation into the episode, which took the lives of nearly two dozen doctors and patients.

Obama-Nobel-Peace-Prize-I-Am-The-Bomb1.png

View attachment 258986
When he steals one.

Maybe when he becomes a legitimate journalist instead of a partisan propagandist

View attachment 258986
His reporting has been dead on for two years straight!

View attachment 258986
The day President Donald J. Trump gets a Nobel Peace Prize.....Dont hold your breath.

Obama Issues Rare Apology Over Bombing of Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan
WASHINGTON — President Obama personally apologized on Wednesday to the head of Doctors Without Borders for what he described as the mistaken bombing of its field hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan, promising a full investigation into the episode, which took the lives of nearly two dozen doctors and patients.

Obama-Nobel-Peace-Prize-I-Am-The-Bomb1.png
Agreed

View attachment 258986

Never. Hannity is an opinion guy. Not a journalist.

Maybe when he becomes a legitimate journalist instead of a partisan propagandist
Hannity has no problem admitting he's a conservative. Very hypocritical of you to label Hannity as a partisan propagandist when your pals on the left on MSNBC and CNN do exactly the same.

The voting boards for most awards are private clubs holding singular viewpoints.

View attachment 258986

I agree with "never".

But the reason is that he's not a Leftist.

Last edited:
The voting boards for most awards are private clubs holding singular viewpoints.
And many Leftist awards reward virtue signalling over substantive actions.

Which is why DeCaprio flew his private jet to get a Global Warming award, or why Obama got his Nobel for doing nothing except promise to surrender to Terrorists.

If Hannity works very hard, maybe he can win a bowling trophy like his boss

2AB3F91500000578-0-image-a-6_1437419871454.jpg

I don't think Trump should be insulted with a Nobel Prize any more than Hannity should be insulted by being called a "journalist".

I don't think Trump should be insulted with a Nobel Prize any more than Hannity should be insulted by being called a "journalist".
It would be an insult to imply Hannity is in any way a journalist

partisan hack is all y’a got

View attachment 258986

Neither are CNN, MSNBC and the 3 main "news" outlets.

Forum List

Back