When did we vote to become Mexico?

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
You may not always agree with her but she is right on about this!

WHEN DID WE VOTE TO BECOME MEXICO?

Support NumbersUSA, an organization credited with defeating amnesty immigration bills in 2007 and 2010. It's easy to sign up, free, respects your privacy (No spam), takes little time and is very effective. Numbersusa is a grassroot organization who lobbies in Washington D.C. AGAINST illegal immigration and they will show what YOU can do to help. Be sure to sign up for their e-mails that will let you know when the latest bills dealing with illegal immigration are being introduced. They have sample letters you can fax to your reps for free or you can write your own letters and fax them for free on pending immigration bills. Support Numbersusa!

The New York Times and other mass media have repeatedly stated that
NumbersUSA's mobilization network led the efforts that defeated the
close-call amnesty efforts of 2007 and 2010.

http://www.numbersusa.com

Support NumbersUSA, an organization credited with defeating amnesty immigration bills in 2007 and 2010. It's easy to sign up, free, respects your privacy (No spam), takes little time and is very effective. Numbersusa is a grassroot organization who lobbies in Washington D.C. AGAINST illegal immigration and they will show what YOU can do to help. Be sure to sign up for their e-mails that will let you know when the latest bills dealing with illegal immigration are being introduced. They have sample letters you can fax to your reps for free or you can write your own letters and fax them for free on pending immigration bills. Support Numbersusa!

The voting is actually done by Mexicans with their feet, and they're voting to become Americans. I don't blame them. I'd rather live in America too. In fact, I don't get why having people want to live in your country is a "problem" that needs to be solved. What we need is another mass amnesty, Reagan-style.

I've read a few of her book. I generally agree with her (though the Christie thing has me baffled) but the bottom line is that Rubio has some strong arguments. I don't agree with them all, but the bottom line is at some point this issue has to be addressed. We're not going to get everything (or much of anything) we want through the senate and then we have the moonbat messiah to contend with.

We failed to unseat obozo. Until he's gone the border will not be secure, illegals will keep coming in and there will be no incentive for them to leave. If we don't get a Tea Party conservative in the WH in 2016 there's no hope this issue will be resolved with the best possible solution.

I hope the law gets defeated, and the can gets kicked down the road until some lucid adults with leadership skills take control. Hopefully that momentum will accelerate in 2014 and roll hard through 2016.

Voting is a joke anyway so don't be surprised with what we end up with.
( You might be able to elect a decent dog catcher)

The left wants a free movement zone like the EU....Hell, they want a eu like body...

I think I'd rather just nix mexico and keep our constitution. That would be perferable.

and they shall have it-----do you see anyone stopping the left from doing anything ?

I still say that we need to shut down all immigration for at least 5 years, and during that time require every company to e-verify every employee. Any company who fails to do so loses their license to operate.

La Coulter, hah? I will agree with her on one thing - the country should reflect what it always was before. Pre-European, it was 100% Native Peoples - & for some time before that, as they adapted to the New World, it was 100% Asiatic. Hence the similarities in language structure, clothing, folkways between the Native Peoples in the Americas & old Asiatic peoples who made the trek over.

So, if we're going to try to replicate among the newcomers the old stock - it would be - Mexicans, Central Americans, S. Americans - who are largely mestizo populations, with some exceptions. A lot of the Caribbean populations would also parallel the Native Peoples' populations, with some Spanish & Portuguese, French, Dutch & British admixture. Seems fair to me.

I wonder how you say ¡Hola! in Dine?

The voting is actually done by Mexicans with their feet, and they're voting to become Americans. I don't blame them. I'd rather live in America too. In fact, I don't get why having people want to live in your country is a "problem" that needs to be solved. What we need is another mass amnesty, Reagan-style.

Reagan was wrong.

Was it better? I'd say no as they didn't have any concept of human rights. Our constitution is one of the greatest inventions/concepts ever thought up.

(My bold)

That's a different question, of course. I think that as long as government depended upon the will of the people - the citizens - then we carried the seeds of greatness in our government. Post-Gilded Age, as robber barons took the place of founding fathers, we've degenerated.

Congress has abdicated its responsibilities, especially in declaring war & voting funds for the National Security State. If Congress ever gets a spine, we may yet return to greatness. But it won't happen without us.

To answer the question - When did we vote to become Mexico? When we decided we wanted TX, NM, AZ, CO, NV, CA. When Mexico refused to sell, we found a pretext. We annexed TX, well past the traditional border with Mexico, & proceeded to trounce the Mexican government. Someone failed to notice that the US gained - along with all that land - a good-sized chunk of population. The border has always been porous, & as the industrial boom ran through the US, we were always short of labor.

Then we invented the Pill, our economy slowed, our population growth is slowing to replacement, we've spent ourselves nearly to the poorhouse to pay for the National Security State & a coupla wars & private military/security/intel/yadda-yadda-yadda contractors up the wazoo overseas & even here. It's a good thing we have lots of immigrants - else we'd hit the population slope that Japan & N. European countries are hitting - How would you like to have a mass influx of Islamic believers to work with, who didn't speak/read/write much English @ all?

I now understand where you're coming from as you don't like the nation state and want a world government. There's little question in my mind this is what you believe in.

So you think all these people should be able to come here freely? You do understand our living standards will go way down???

Evidently you have no grasp as to how much less uneducated immigrants contribute compared to what they cost society. On average an immigrant with less than a HS diploma cost about $20,000.00 per year more than they contribute. We can't afford another mass influx of ignorant people.

The reason Mexico is fucked up the way it is results from the fact that it's full of Mexicans. When those Mexicans come here, they bring their fucked up attitude and culture with them. That's why they vote Democrat.

The reason Mexico is fucked up the way it is results from the fact that it's full of Mexicans. When those Mexicans come here, they bring their fucked up attitude and culture with them. That's why they vote Democrat.

A liberal holds the believe that all cultures are equal and that ours is bad. :eusa_eh: Not considering the reality that our culture is why we're rich, powerful and the entire world is kicking down our door to get in.

I now understand where you're coming from as you don't like the nation state and want a world government. There's little question in my mind this is what you believe in.

So you think all these people should be able to come here freely? You do understand our living standards will go way down???

Already are, in fact the decline birth rates among the middle class in America has a direct correlation to mass immigration in to the US. The middle class is giving up procreation to maintain the same standard of living their parents had who were able to procreate.

Immigration is quite literally neutering the backbone of the country, it is only a matter of time until it collapses.

Evidently you have no grasp as to how much less uneducated immigrants contribute compared to what they cost society. On average an immigrant with less than a HS diploma cost about $20,000.00 per year more than they contribute. We can't afford another mass influx of ignorant people.

You pasty faced white christians are doing a great job yourselves in the red states when it comes to the ignorance department.:eusa_whistle:

“As the baby boomers in Texas move into the mortality years, eventually you’re going to start seeing a contraction of the non-Hispanic white population,”

On the Records: Texas 1 of 5 "Minority-Majority" States | The Texas Tribune

Last edited:

Simple, if we keep letting them have a easy out by coming here then where they left will never ever get better, the best thing, the most humane thing we can do is make them stay where they are.

It is also why we need a moratorium on immigration, we need to stop poaching the best and brightest from poor nations.

Allowing people to escape the problems of their home country is not going to fix those problems, but not allowing them an easy out will force them to fix it instead!

Speaking of fucked up inbred cultures

America really started going down hill when we let the south fully get into national politics back in the 80's You had the speaker of the house and his cabal from jesusland running the show as well as other neo confederates in the senate. Now once again and rightly so the south wields NO power on the national level.They once again have been marginalized and the republican party is just a regional white christian party contained primarily to the red states

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back