When did Junk Plans become Junk Plans

[

The US counts every birth as a live birth.

Many countries call infant death in the first 24 hours still born even if it had a heartbeat.

40% of all infant death occurs in the first 24 hours of life.

That one difference right there will have the US infant mortality rate 40% higher than many other countries.

So stop being such an idiot and admit that there are differences between the methods of different countries.

You can keep repeating the mantra, doesn't make it true.

Reality- we have infant mortality rate of a third world country because a large portion of our population has third world health care.

ROTFLMAO....

I used to actually pay attention to your posts.

Not any more.

This is too too too funny.

A well written article that says Kathleen Sebelius and can shove the ACA up her oversized ass.

?Junk? Health Plans and Other Obamacare Insurance Myths

Myth: Before Obamacare, there were routine plan cancelations in the individual market.

Um, yeah, guy.

Last company I worked for fired at least eight people when they had serious medical issues, including myself, to keep health costs down.

The thing was, the Private Insurance Companies are the biggest theives out there with their 9 figure CEO salaries. And you wingnuts insisted on keeping them in the loop.

And when they turned around and screwed the consumer, you acted all surprised.

you linked to sources that are shit, and I ignored them.

I am always amazed that people who will never be rich spout the rich's talking point so gleefully...

How nice for you,to be the sole arbiter of what sources count and what sources don't.

A well written article that says Kathleen Sebelius and can shove the ACA up her oversized ass.

Myth: Before Obamacare, there were routine plan cancelations in the individual market.

Um, yeah, guy.

Last company I worked for fired at least eight people when they had serious medical issues, including myself, to keep health costs down.

The thing was, the Private Insurance Companies are the biggest theives out there with their 9 figure CEO salaries. And you wingnuts insisted on keeping them in the loop.

Then you chose to work for a shit company and like a 12 year old looked to blame someone else...in this case an insurance company.
Pick your employers more wisely Joey.

Interesting coming from Heritage, who was for the mandate before Obama.

How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate - Forbes

What ?

Heritage (or someone at Heritage) brings up the idea of a individual mandate (does not mean it is GOP dogma).

And that disqualifies them from pointing out the lies of the Obama administration ?

Do you let Al Sharpton do all your thinking for you ?

Um, yeah, guy.

On that point you've been repeatedly shown to be wrong.

I am not interested in 9 figure CEO running health care systems. But big business and government are no longer differentiated.

It is government that has allowed this to go on.

If insurance were less regulated, there would not be the lack of competition in the marketplace.

Of course, we'd all have to be good consumers and that scares the left to death.

They just want it handed to them.

A few things in Obama's Defense:

1. Booooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!

2. You didn't understand the context!!

3. Racist!!!

Forum List

Back