Zone1 When are the fucking coward maudes going to own their "?" actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nightmare, reality.

You work among a den of cowards, who won't put their names to the actions they take....Everyone sees it every day.
Here is a fun thread about this:

No nightmare, reality.

You work among a den of cowards, who won't put their names to the actions they take....Everyone sees it every day.
DM me some specifics and I'll see what I can find out for you.

Couldn't agree more.
I have other mods rubbing it in when they mod me, mentioning their favorite posters by pet names, flat out lying, and making their political agenda and their modding inseparable.

Aye does none of that and is very even handed and respectful, even when modding against me.

Last edited:
This goes far beyond one instance......It's a long-standing pattern of behavior.

You're almost never here anyway, so what's your percentage?
I'm here when real life allows. I don't live for politics or anything related to it. Living in the DMV area (DC/MD/VA), some would think it's all people out here care about; hardly the truth!
As far as the forum goes, I work more behind the scenes than I do in the open, but when I do post openly, people notice. If I give warnings, I send notices about it. If people don't read their DMs to see it, nothing I can do about it. I do know that when a member posts something like what you did in the open, it's because they are usually frustrated and want to be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back