When Americans were proud to be Nazis .... did you know this history?

Let's list the crowning achievements of Democrats.
Adored Slavery.
Adored Jim Crow laws.
Adored the KKK.
FDR loathed the Jews.
FDR created the Tuskegee Airmen, and at the time kept blacks out of combat. Figured they were inferior.
Truman is the sole president to use nuclear bombs on a nation that America locked up in concentration camps in Western states.
Democrats formed a Nazi party in the USA as proven by the video I showed all here.

Why do you want to be a Democrat?

Frederick Trump was part of the American Bund.

Your knowledge of history is very shallow.

Democrats were the slavers, started the KKK as they're enforcement arm and is behind a n t f a. A n t f a is the latest manifestation of enforcement from the Democrats. They are vile , violent and Despicable. Typical.

You did not ask me any question about his dad.
I brought information to this forum you did not know about. I posted a top notch video is why.

Hillary should have been locked up. Obama illegally spied on Trump, he should have be locked up for that. Biden should have been locked up for stealing the election

We have been monitoring communication in and out of Russian embassies since the 1950s. If YOU call the Russian embassy 140 times, the FBI will monitor you too. It's automatic.

Turned out Kushner said they were just trying to get a back channel to the Kremlin.

I knew this because I lived in Tripoli when Gaddafi took over and my father was monitoring communication for the US government and Esso Libya.

We were across the street from the US embassy and just down the street from the palace and the Russian embassy.

Trump and his posse of felons are not very smart.

Democrats were the slavers, started the KKK as they're enforcement arm and is behind a n t f a. A n t f a is the latest manifestation of enforcement from the Democrats. They are vile , violent and Despicable. Typical.

You mean those Dutch slave ships were Democrats? I guess the Dutch West Indies was also Democrats, you mutt.

Oh me, oh my, the drama. :itsok:

Fact remains - Trump will forever be known in history for his election lies, illicit attempts to overturn election result, incitement and complicity in the attack on the Congress.
Proving my remark is very accurate.
We were not discussing Trump.
I said:
Well then what you proved is you are very insensitive, very low grade of an intellect and too politically driven to matter at all.

So you doubled down.

There are remnants even today in the Democratic party of those thinking like the Nazis did. Do you recall when this nation was under siege as it is today? Reading about Democrats jailing our citizens tells me they love the way Nazis operated.
Good ole' F D Rosenfeld. And Mrs. Rosenfeld was a Red.

Can you converse coherently? I have no idea what you mean or how it addresses what you quote.

You are replying to the following fact:

Congress was violently attacked by Trump supporters because he lied to them about election and was trying to overturn the result.

So what is it you think that someone supposedly lied about that is RELAVANT to you refuting what we are talking about?
Attack, that's just silly. Yes, it was a demonstration that turned into a riot because Speaker Pelosi knew a riot was something Democrats could use for decades.

J6 Committee Concealed Evidence Clearing Trump’s Request for Guard Troops

Story by Andrew Sanders
• 2w [March 22, 2024]

J6 Committee Concealed Evidence Clearing Trump’s Request for Guard Troops© Provided by State Of The Union
The January 6 Committee, led by Rep. Liz Cheney, is accused of suppressing exculpatory evidence in their investigation of the Capitol riot.

Specifically, the committee withheld testimony from a Secret Service official that said former President Trump had pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed in DC on January 6th.

This directly contradicts the committee’s claims that no evidence supported the White House seeking more security.

Last edited:
The original slavers in America dipshit, tried to keep up.
Who were the original slavers in America ? The first African slaves in the New World were taken to Brazil for the sugar plantations.. you must have heard of the Sugar Jews

More of Trump’s “very fine people"

View attachment 928952
Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance.jpg

Story by Andrew Sanders
• 2w [March 22, 2024]

J6 Committee Concealed Evidence Clearing Trump’s Request for Guard Troops© Provided by State Of The Union
The January 6 Committee, led by Rep. Liz Cheney, is accused of suppressing exculpatory evidence in their investigation of the Capitol riot.

Specifically, the committee withheld testimony from a Secret Service official that said former President Trump had pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed in DC on January 6th.

This directly contradicts the committee’s claims that no evidence supported the White House seeking more security.

Everybody knows very well the Cops invited them into the Capitol on Jan 6. When they invited them in, they had no right to claim they stormed in. Do customers also storm into sports games?

Who were the original slavers in America ? The first African slaves in the New World were taken to Brazil for the sugar plantations.. you must have heard of the Sugar Jews
Looks like the Democrat Party has a rich history of pro-slavery

Yeah, they were all Nazis.
Nazis sure know their own chants. I would never guess those at the demonstration that day at Charlottesville, VA were chanting nazi slogans I guess the Nazis patented their sayings.

Attack, that's just silly. Yes, it was a demonstration that turned into a riot because Speaker Pelosi knew a riot was something Democrats could use for decades.

Story by Andrew Sanders
• 2w [March 22, 2024]

Story by Andrew Sanders
• 2w [March 22, 2024]

Nutbag it wasn’t just “protest” - the violent break in into Congress had a specific GOAL: to halt the certification of the election and pressure Vice President to refuse it.

That didn’t come out of nowhere, it came from Trump - his pathological refusal to accept that he lost the election, his pathetic, transparent lies about it and his continued efforts of overturn the result.

Thats why he was impeached, that’s why he is facing criminal charges and that is a major reason he will forever remain one of the worst presidents this country has had.

Last edited:
Do you life or a living or just on here?

BS little blog by some "Charlotte White" refutes NOTHING.

Some one secret service guy (credibly or not) claiming something does not refute what everyone knows damn well - Trump REFUSED to interfere with his magatard criminal break in into Congress, refused to tell them to stop lawlessness and to leave the Capitol, refused to call int he guard. His advisors, McCarthy and even Don Jr. were telling him he needs to step up and do something and he obviously had no interest in any of that.

Thats why 10 House REPUBLICANS voted to impeach him.

Last edited:
BS little blog by some "Charlotte White" refutes NOTHING.

Some one secret service guy (credibly or not) claiming something does not refute what everyone knows damn well - Trump REFUSED to interfere with his magatard criminal break in into Congress, refused to tell them to stop lawlessness and to leave the Capitol, refused to call int he guard. His advisors, McCarthy and even Don Jr. were telling him he needs to step up and do something and he obviously had no interest in any of that.

Thats why 10 House REPUBLICANS voted to impeach him.
Most intelligent people know that it wasn't Trump's fault. There's something wrong with you however.

Screenshot_20240406-100430_Facebook.jpg

Most intelligent people know that it wasn't Trump's fault. There's something wrong with you however.

"Intelligent people" like you, right dummy?

People that think posting baselss assertive garbage in huge fonts is an argument make.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back