Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
platform.png

Sigsiu.NET - Web Server Statistics

Sigsiu.NET - About us

:rofl:

yea... oooooook.

Oh, and Mac users, your system is growing faster than Linux still, so rest assured you have a strong place in the market, and even us techies have your backs (you spend the most on tech). You are at 6.1%

I prefer windoze and windoze vista if that is what you are asking but only because I never used anything else.

Then you really can't say what you "prefer" ... ;)

It's okay though, you should try some of the others sometime when you have some spare time. You don't have to install anything, just order or download the live CDs and boot from them to play with them a bit. That's how I chose Ubuntu, I wanted to switch from Windoze and was looking into other OSes, Ubuntu though felt right.
I will sometime, right now it really has to do with what works with school computers and the fact I know how to use vista. If you have a presentation in a class you have to do it on vista anyways and they use vista in the computer lab. One day when I have time I will try the others. Plus I just finally learned everything on Vista last year, I think the hardest part was trying to find where you print, which is in a whole other place from windows.

Last edited:

What is it with you and gambling, sounds like a serious problem, you should seek counseling.

Im calling your fucking bluff. No amount of fanboi opinions and half assed projections will keep REALITY from being what it will be in 6 months. So, do you have the balls to stand behind your "expertise" or not?

I prefer windoze and windoze vista if that is what you are asking but only because I never used anything else.

It's okay though, you should try some of the others sometime when you have some spare time. You don't have to install anything, just order or download the live CDs and boot from them to play with them a bit. That's how I chose Ubuntu, I wanted to switch from Windoze and was looking into other OSes, Ubuntu though felt right.

oh yes... try and talk her out of the REALITY of the os she uses...

im sure that will work.

:thup:

:lol:

Linux is still growing, at 4.2% now:

OS Statistics

thats combined distros... how laughably sheisty of you!

gosh... lets combine xp and vista and see what the number looks like.

NOT TO MENTION, you don't even know where their data source came from, do you?

Web Statistics and Trends

Statistics are important information. From the statistics below, collected from W3Schools' log-files over a period of five years, you can extract the long and medium-term trends of operating system usage.

im sure that will work.

Why do you care what OS someone else uses? Everything you can do in Windoze you can do in Ubuntu. I can even edit MS-Word files, PDFs, even presentations that run on Windoze and Mac in Ubuntu. Tell me, when was the last time you opened a TGZ file?

I will sometime, right now it really has to do with what works with school computers and the fact I know how to use vista. If you have a presentation in a class you have to do it on vista anyways and they use vista in the computer lab. One day when I have time I will try the others. Plus I just finally learned everything on Vista last year, I think the hardest part was trying to find where you print, which is in a whole other place from windows.

say.. koder... any of that make your little fan boi ears bleed?

OS Statistics

Statistics are important information. From the statistics below, collected from W3Schools' log-files over a period of five years, you can extract the long and medium-term trends of operating system usage.

Linux is the OS, Ubuntu is the package which combines Linux OS with the popular desktop environments. ;) Oh wait, you would know that if you had worked with Linux before ... alas, you cannot say which is best because we know you have never used Linux.

im sure that will work.

Why do you care what OS someone else uses? Everything you can do in Windoze you can do in Ubuntu. I can even edit MS-Word files, PDFs, even presentations that run on Windoze and Mac in Ubuntu. Tell me, when was the last time you opened a TGZ file?

It's a direct reflection of the reality I keep telling you about. Tell me, when was the last time a fucking end user NEEDED to open a tgz file?

myawwwwww.....

Oh, and Shogut, your "market share" website is basically owned by Microsucks, the ads for Windoze all over it should be your first clue. ;)

im sure that will work.

It's a direct reflection of the reality I keep telling you about. Tell me, when was the last time a fucking end user NEEDED to open a tgz file?

myawwwwww.....

You don't even know what a TGZ file is! :lol: I can't even make this shit up!

OS Statistics

Linux is the OS, Ubuntu is the package which combines Linux OS with the popular desktop environments. ;) Oh wait, you would know that if you had worked with Linux before ... alas, you cannot say which is best because we know you have never used Linux.

yea yea yea... next thing you know you'll be blaming hardware!

and, again, you clearly have no fucking clue where that sample data came from, do you? better yet, how the log files of a single website probably doesn't reflect the scale of any particular OS. but hey... you ARE the expert!

:cuckoo:

Oh, and Shogut, your "market share" website is basically owned by Microsucks, the ads for Windoze all over it should be your first clue. ;)

prove it. you just threw down a guantlet so lets see you do some citing rather than linux cocksucking.

windows ads sure do prove who is owned by what! Hell, ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

myawwwwww.....

You don't even know what a TGZ file is! :lol: I can't even make this shit up!

:lol: yea, you'd like to think so... But, way to avoid the question. Again, WHEN WOULD A WINDOWS USER EVER NEED TO OPEN A TGZ FILE? I bet your answer will wipe the grin off of your face.

say.. koder... any of that make your little fan boi ears bleed?
I do have to add when you live in washington and the Gates foundation donates money and computers to your school and public schools around here, windows is all you use around here. I might be wrong but I think they donated all the computers for the math lab at my school. So who do you think they are going to go to when they have to purchase new computers.:razz:

yea yea yea... next thing you know you'll be blaming hardware!

and, again, you clearly have no fucking clue where that sample data came from, do you? better yet, how the log files of a single website probably doesn't reflect the scale of any particular OS. but hey... you ARE the expert!

:cuckoo:

Well, I'm a paid expert ... paid to install Linux on servers .... :cool:

What are you paid to do? Besides twiddle your thumbs online, pointing and clicking, and shilling for Microsucks?

Forum List

Back