• Windoze

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • MacOS

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea yea yea, dork. polish the turd however you need to. We settled this way back when you thought Lightwave was inferior to your silly fucking app du jour.

:thup:

Lightwave is inferior, because you have to pay a fortune for the same level of software as you get for free from Blender.

:rofl:

and this is why it's so funny when you claim to be an expert at anything having to do with computing.

Now I'm sure Shogun has a crush on KittenKoder. Wooing, caveman style. :eusa_whistle:

Linux is by far superior, however most people don't know how to work it. Windows Vista is a piece of shit. The new Windows 7 is a nice system so far....I have been suing the Beta for about 5 months now and I like it. It's so much better then Vista.

For the average user windows 7 will be a great OS, it has a nice architecture and is easy to use. I will always prefer Linux tho, anyone who has a decent understanding of computers would probably agree.

Anyone who thinks Mac's or their OS"s are good machines know nothing.

Nice architecture? The Windoze API code is a mess, a huge mess, even with Windoze 7 it's sloppy. Oh wait, I don't think you know what architecture means in computer terms, you mean interface most likely, in which case, Gnome already has everything they are adding into Windoze 7. ;) Just to let you know. Mac is a bit behind in that area right now, but they are still more secure than Windoze, and Apple tech support is second to none (which is what you pay for).

Um ... I haven't updated anything for months at a time, Windoze has daily updates or they get viruses, Linux updates are almost all inconsequential, and servers rarely need updates at all because the updates the desktops get are almost all for hal and multimedia errors or adding a new format possibility. There are over 100 different movie formats, and Linux supports them all. Linux supports all audio formats as well. I can even edit FLV files without haveing to convert them first. You can also automate the updates just like in Windoze, plus you can get complete OS updates without ever having to buy a CD. You can burn a live CD for any Linux OS as well, no cost (except for the blank CD), legally (unlike criminals like you who steal copyrighted software we don't break the law).

wow. thats a whole lotta desperation in that post, koder. It's funny how you go from trying to rationalize the giant fail of ubuntu 7.1 and the NECESSITY of updating to the next version while pretending that you've never ripped a fucking program you big fucking baby. I'd bet jacks, joes and dominoes that you have, at the very least, ripped mp3s in your posession right this very second. but hey, Koder the Expert has a way of claiming shit that *poof* magically becomes true.

sad.

I own all the CDs to every MP3 I have, which they are all ripped from the CDs so I can play them in my MP3 player. Those few which I have had that I didn't own the CDs were purchased legally from the web, but I lost those a long time ago when my Windoze computer crashed. I have never used any software illegally, everything I have on my computer is 100% legal or my own work. No, I don't believe in breaking the law, for any reason other than self preservation. Businesses trust me with their most sensitive data, do they trust you? I sure hope not. Ripping MP3s is not illegal by the way, if you own the CDs or paid for them and do not share them with anyone (which I haven't done either). The only ones I have done for a few friends were from videos on Youtube, which I don't keep myself.

Stop projecting your inadequacies and criminal behavior onto other people, and stop shilling. Linux is a strong stable and versatile system, more so than Windoze, popular doesn't always mean better and you can't admit that. You are worse than the Mac elitists (not all Mac users, just the arrogant ones ;)).

big

SUUUUUUUUURE you do, koder. sure. I BELIEVE you! :lol:

popular does, indeed, mean better when the end user population holds a different opinion of "better" than your geek ass. Numbers are not lying to you, hoser. In 6 months i'll dust this thread off and remind you of just how much FAIL you've swallowed today.

you know... when Win7 mops your fucking ass into the gutter where you belong.

:eusa_angel:

Lightwave is inferior, because you have to pay a fortune for the same level of software as you get for free from Blender.

and this is why it's so funny when you claim to be an expert at anything having to do with computing.

Now I'm sure Shogun has a crush on KittenKoder. Wooing, caveman style. :eusa_whistle:

Thats a swing and a miss!

Koder clued me in to her lack of skills back when she got a little too cocky about some rendering software. This thread is just icing on the cake.

cake that i'll be bringing back out to taste in 6 months.

Koder clued me in to her lack of skills back when she got a little too cocky about some rendering software. This thread is just icing on the cake.

:lol: Yeah ... sure ... :cuckoo:

Rendering software usage is the same as programming just like stir fry is the same as baking.

wow. thats a whole lotta desperation in that post, koder. It's funny how you go from trying to rationalize the giant fail of ubuntu 7.1 and the NECESSITY of updating to the next version while pretending that you've never ripped a fucking program you big fucking baby. I'd bet jacks, joes and dominoes that you have, at the very least, ripped mp3s in your posession right this very second. but hey, Koder the Expert has a way of claiming shit that *poof* magically becomes true.

sad.

I own all the CDs to every MP3 I have, which they are all ripped from the CDs so I can play them in my MP3 player. Those few which I have had that I didn't own the CDs were purchased legally from the web, but I lost those a long time ago when my Windoze computer crashed. I have never used any software illegally, everything I have on my computer is 100% legal or my own work. No, I don't believe in breaking the law, for any reason other than self preservation. Businesses trust me with their most sensitive data, do they trust you? I sure hope not. Ripping MP3s is not illegal by the way, if you own the CDs or paid for them and do not share them with anyone (which I haven't done either). The only ones I have done for a few friends were from videos on Youtube, which I don't keep myself.

Stop projecting your inadequacies and criminal behavior onto other people, and stop shilling. Linux is a strong stable and versatile system, more so than Windoze, popular doesn't always mean better and you can't admit that. You are worse than the Mac elitists (not all Mac users, just the arrogant ones ;)).

big

popular does, indeed, mean better when the end user population holds a different opinion of "better" than your geek ass. Numbers are not lying to you, hoser. In 6 months i'll dust this thread off and remind you of just how much FAIL you've swallowed today.

No, popular is only better when dealing with profits, Linux doesn't deal with profits, it deals with being superior and open source (ie compatibility).

Oh ... and wanna bet that the Windoze 7 unveiling will be like the XP disaster? Or the 2K disaster?

Or did you forget those?

:lol::lol:
Don't ask me to argue software, I'm a hardware type, but I am learning Ubuntu because other than 2000 and XP I really don't like Microsoft, to bulky. My wife has Vista home on here puter and I hate it, I'm the one who has to do all the file maintenance/cleaning on the home computers. I actually find the latest Ubuntu to be simpler to use and runs ten times faster on an old GX260 then Vista on here HP Duo-core Media Center. She has no desire to switch OSs so I'll have to upgrade to Windows 7 for her.

big

No, popular is only better when dealing with profits, Linux doesn't deal with profits, it deals with being superior and open source (ie compatibility).

:lol:

NOW she says linux has superior COMPATIBILITY! Not just 4 fucking hours ago she found herself trying to help someone using a linux distro with drivers but *POOF* Koder magically alters reality!

hey, make whatever excuses you need to. Your Fail is still a giant, sloppy, flour on the wetspot FAIL.

:lol: Yeah ... sure ... :cuckoo:

Rendering software usage is the same as programming just like stir fry is the same as baking.

Are you suggesting that lightwave and blender do not render?

please. PLEASE tell me you are this stupid. PLEASE.

Oh ... and wanna bet that the Windoze 7 unveiling will be like the XP disaster? Or the 2K disaster?

Or did you forget those?

I'll bet you that even WITH similar road bumps Win7 will STILL whip the fuck out of the Llammas ass, so to speak.

come on.. let's bet. This is going to be a treasure trove of hilarity in 6 months.

big

NOW she says linux has superior COMPATIBILITY! Not just 4 fucking hours ago she found herself trying to help someone using a linux distro with drivers but *POOF* Koder magically alters reality!

hey, make whatever excuses you need to. Your Fail is still a giant, sloppy, flour on the wetspot FAIL.

9.10 has been out for a while, and it's compatible with the hardware. 8.10 has been out for even longer, before the hardware existed, so of course it won't have the default drivers for it since even Windoze didn't, otherwise Windoze wouldn't need to have had anything installed ... now would it.

Or did you forget those?

I'll bet you that even WITH similar road bumps Win7 will STILL whip the fuck out of the Llammas ass, so to speak.

come on.. let's bet. This is going to be a treasure trove of hilarity in 6 months.

:doubt: You really are dense ... did you learn everything you know from teachers?

Don't ask me to argue software, I'm a hardware type, but I am learning Ubuntu because other than 2000 and XP I really don't like Microsoft, to bulky. My wife has Vista home on here puter and I hate it, I'm the one who has to do all the file maintenance/cleaning on the home computers. I actually find the latest Ubuntu to be simpler to use and runs ten times faster on an old GX260 then Vista on here HP Duo-core Media Center. She has no desire to switch OSs so I'll have to upgrade to Windows 7 for her.

I can't say that I blame her. She will avoid a lot of bullshit even if there is a win7 cluterfuck. Why? Because the full might of MS will be behind fixing any problems rather than having to wait 6 months for some l33t hax0r to get off of her fat ass and figure out why the latest linux distro isn't comparable with video card drivers or wifi connections.

9.10 has been out for a while, and it's compatible with the hardware. 8.10 has been out for even longer, before the hardware existed, so of course it won't have the default drivers for it since even Windoze didn't, otherwise Windoze wouldn't need to have had anything installed ... now would it.

meanwhile, Windows drivers are readily available.

make another excuse!

Or did you forget those?

:doubt: You really are dense ... did you learn everything you know from teachers?

That didn't look like a brave ubuntu warrior's response to me. Come on, koder. don't be a giant, jellyfish pussy. Let's make a bet so that one of us REALLY discovers a thing or two about being wrong in 6 months. I DARE you.

make another excuse!

Um ... no, not all drivers MS makes are compatible with older Windoze, and for those who know enough about computers you don't usually need a new driver you just configure the default ones.

That didn't look like a brave ubuntu warrior's response to me. Come on, koder. don't be a giant, jellyfish pussy. Let's make a bet so that one of us REALLY discovers a thing or two about being wrong in 6 months. I DARE you.

More than 4% of computer users are already using Linux, so again, your wager is already lost by you anyway.

make another excuse!

Um ... no, not all drivers MS makes are compatible with older Windoze, and for those who know enough about computers you don't usually need a new driver you just configure the default ones.

go tell it to the dude whose linux distro was failing this morning. This is what we in the real world call EVIDENCE, expert.

:thup:

More than 4% of computer users are already using Linux, so again, your wager is already lost by you anyway.

uh, according to a site whose data came from log files relating to computers hitting their webpage. You really didn't realize WHY I was laughing at you for bringing up such a hilarious data sample, did you?

6 months. I'm going to be laughing at you then as much as I am now. and, ironically, you'll still be making the same lame ass excuses for the giant bowl a fail you continue to drink from.

Forum List

Back