What's your favorite sandwich?

5 guys is good. very good. but no one should ever eat 2 pounds of meat in one sitting. oh my!

as for onions... they're ok in other stuff like sautéed with peppers as part of a fajita, or in an onion loaf... or even in onion soup b/c of the bread and cheese. but raw?

blech

:D
I much prefer them raw!!!

I big slice a vidalia onion - raw, of course - salt that puppy, then put it between to haves of a chunk of buttered baguette....onion sandwich.

:D

:eusa_sick:
Would adding anchovies and skipping the salt make it better?

(I've done that, too...awesome)

:lmao:

Cold Meat Loaf Sammich.

Hands down the very best.

BLT on non-toasted white bread, plenty of Miracle Whip, the bacon not too crispy so it still has a little chew, don't skimp on the tomato, and crispy iceburg lettuce.:eusa_drool:

Thats a good summer one,but ditch the Miracle wipe and go with the real McCoy Hellman's mayo.

Winter its a simple one,toasted cheese with HOT tomato soup with a dash of Wostreshire white bread sharp new york cheese

Blasphemous.

There's a restaurant chain here in Vegas, The Egg and I is one, where, when I order any sandwich, they put a huge piece of Dill Pickle on the side. Awesome.
Dill pickles are just plain nasty and should be banned from civilized society......... :cool:

So you admit that there would be no civilized society without dill pickles to act as a contrast. Where would we be without dill pickles? A bunch of uncivilized apes...

Forum List

Back