What's your favorite sandwich?

Anyone ever heard of Tony Packos? Klinger on MASH used to talk about it, that's one of Toledo's best restaurants.

http://www.tonypacko.com/menu.pdf

Hungarian hot dogs, hamburgers, chili. When famous people come to Toledo, they sign a hot dog bun and it gets hung on the wall. Really cute restaurant, jazz band, fun.

Be specific...bread type?...toppings?...cheese?

BLT on non-toasted white bread. extra slices of crispy bacon, extra Best Foods mayo ( known as Hellmans, east of the Rockies, ) thinly sliced tomatoes and crunchy iceburg lettuce. Oh yum. :)

After the Thanksgiving holiday, which is when there is leftover turkey, I love the sandwich above with turkey slices, added.

Mayo on burgers? And no onion???>?>????

What is WRONG with folks?

;)

This man knows a good burger ( enthusiastic 5 Guys customer...too cute)

OH MY DAYUM - YouTube

att99dv8_zps27cdf8ea.jpg

1850526_520_314.jpg

Peanut butter and sliced tomato on toasted white bread.

Reuben with Jewish seeded rye (the only way to make it).

Patty Melt with extra grilled onions. Again on Jewish rye.

Oh- and a new creation of mine... grilled ham salad and cheese on white sourdough. :thup:

peanut butter and tomato? :scared:

now peanut butter and banana i understand.... on a lightly toasted english muffin or lightly toasted whole wheat.

Last edited:

;)

5 guys is good. very good. but no one should ever eat 2 pounds of meat in one sitting. oh my!

as for onions... they're ok in other stuff like sautéed with peppers as part of a fajita, or in an onion loaf... or even in onion soup b/c of the bread and cheese. but raw?

blech

:D

;)

5 guys is good. very good. but no one should ever eat 2 pounds of meat in one sitting. oh my!

as for onions... they're ok in other stuff like sautéed with peppers as part of a fajita, or in an onion loaf... or even in onion soup b/c of the bread and cheese. but raw?

blech

I much prefer them raw!!!

I big slice a vidalia onion - raw, of course - salt that puppy, then put it between to haves of a chunk of buttered baguette....onion sandwich.

;)

blech

I much prefer them raw!!!

I big slice a vidalia onion - raw, of course - salt that puppy, then put it between to haves of a chunk of buttered baguette....onion sandwich.

:eusa_sick:

;)

blech

I agree. I hate hate hate raw onions.

Forum List

Back