What's YOUR Favorite Kind Of Rape? ...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
No joke. Todd didn't miss speak. Ask any Christian Fundamentalist OR Morman if MARITAL rape is REALLY rape. Many will say that it is not. Marital rape happens a lot. That is why the Fundamentalists are trying to get laws passed that demand the husbands permission for the woman to get an abortion.

Sounds crazy? Sure! True? Yes!

Ask Paul Ryan. The house bill he co-sponsored is built around their belief that the man controls his wifes body on this earth so therefore there is no such thing as marital rape.

I think each and every time a woman opens her mouth and says she's been raped the man should go to jail for the rest of his natural life. What do you think?

Last edited:
I think each and every time a woman opens her mouth and says she's been raped the man should go to jail for the rest of his natural life. What do you think?

I think every time a woman "opens her mouth and say's she has been raped" it should be investigated by the police.

I know ..it sounds crazy...but that's just how I roll.

I think every time a woman "opens her mouth and say's she has been raped" it should be investigated by the police.

how will you prove she wasn't legitimately raped? doyathink? :lol::lol::lol:

I believe that if a married woman has really been raped by her husband she will be filing for divorce in the morning.

No joke. Todd didn't miss speak. Ask any Christian Fundamentalist OR Morman if MARITAL rape is REALLY rape. Many will say that it is not. Marital rape happens a lot. That is why the Fundamentalists are trying to get laws passed that demand the husbands permission for the woman to get an abortion.

Ask Paul Ryan. The house bill he co-sponsored is built around their belief that the man controls his wifes body on this earth so therefore there is no such thing as marital rape.

Using the words of a book that is over 4000 years old is really a hip way of describing Christianity.

Muslims celebrate raping infidel children.........so that could be considered legitimate rape in an Islamic Theocracy.

Rape is a crime of violence, be it the rape of a women, a man or the environment. In the former two it is an exercise of power and control, in the latter it's a manifestation of greed and disregard for the planet.

how will you prove she wasn't legitimately raped? doyathink? :lol::lol::lol:

Allow me to ask you a couple of serious questions. Do yo or do you not believe a man has the right to demand sex from his wife in a marriage? Do you or do you not believe a woman MUST submit to a man when he demands sexual favors in a marriage?

Yes or no answers would be sufficient.

Using the words of a book that is over 4000 years old is really a hip way of describing Christianity.

Muslims celebrate raping infidel children.........so that could be considered legitimate rape in an Islamic Theocracy.

And your point of this reply is that it's OK for Jews to rape their wives?

Women submit to male (not only husbands) demands for sexual favors when they don't really want to all the time! That doesn't make it rape.

A man has a RIGHT to demand sex from his wife in the same way a woman has a RIGHT to demand sex from her husband. The right does not create the obligation. However, if a man, or a woman, understands the ramifications of saying no too many times, either one will have sex with their spouse, technically against their will.

You don't know what an Islamic Theocracy is? What does this have to do with Israel or Jews?

What a retard.

Women submit to male (not only husbands) demands for sexual favors when they don't really want to all the time! That doesn't make it rape.
A man has a RIGHT to demand sex from his wife in the same way a woman has a RIGHT to demand sex from her husband. The right does not create the obligation. However, if a man, or a woman, understands the ramifications of saying no too many times, either one will have sex with their spouse, technically against their will.

I appreciate your honesty.

You don't know what an Islamic Theocracy is? What does this have to do with Israel or Jews?

What a retard.

Islam is not 4000 years old..... retard.

Forum List

Back