What's your all-time favorite movie, and why?

I have not gone to a scary movie in along time but I think I might have a few drinks and go see My Bloddy Valentine!

I have seen so little about that one, but I may rent it one day or find it online. I am a HUGE horror fan, and the creepier the better. Been a big fan since I was 10 or 11, read Amityville Horror and scared the hell out of me, been trying to recapture that rush but keep failing. The closest was Jeepers Creepers ... it freaked me out but still nothing has scared me as much as that book. So I keep up with all the horror movies, seen almost all (just not the lame slashers like Jason, Friday the 13th). Saw though, it's just creative, and I love seeing creativity. I just hope they don't start reusing the same stories anytime soon like so many.

If you're gonna see it, go see it in theaters. It's in full 3-D, and 3-D just fails unless it's on a digital screen 100 times the size of your TV.
that is why I am going to the theathre, I usually wait with horror movies until they come out on DVD so I scream at home!

Trust me, I've seen more older films that people two generations older than I. None compare to Schindler's List.

"M" is a great movie. But Metropolis is definitely Lang's best work.

i have never seen schindler's list..its on the list of too much already said about it...like titanic etc...

i will totally disagree on metropolis being lang's best work. i think "m" is far better..the social issues and the introduction of filming technics...

people 2 generations older than you are still young ...

amazon_women_on_the_moon.jpg

i have never seen schindler's list..its on the list of too much already said about it...like titanic etc...

i will totally disagree on metropolis being lang's best work. i think "m" is far better..the social issues and the introduction of filming technics...

people 2 generations older than you are still young ...

Depends on what you consider a generation. My grandparents lived to be 75 and 80. My mom's 53. So, two generations older than me would be 75-80. :p

But seriously, why the hell would you not see Schindler's List? Because there was a lot of talk about it? There was a lot of talk about it because it was freakin' GOOD.

Depends on what you consider a generation. My grandparents lived to be 75 and 80. My mom's 53. So, two generations older than me would be 75-80. :p

But seriously, why the hell would you not see Schindler's List? Because there was a lot of talk about it? There was a lot of talk about it because it was freakin' GOOD.

I won't see it ... for one reason it's too long, the other it just pisses me off that my own bloodline fucked up so bad and hurt our own.

Cheaper By the Dozen (1950)

This story is so close to my heart. I love Clifton Webb as the father of the brood.

Maybe not my all-time favorite, but A Clockwork Orange was the first thing that popped into my head. I just wish Kubrick would have put Anthony Burgess' ending in the film.

Forum List

Back