What's wrong with this guy? Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

Religious people really can't leave anything alone. Always has to be about them and their flying spaghetti monster in the clouds, ah well... at least participation is constantly decreasing.
You know spaghetti is made from wheat, right? Your way sucks.

It must suck to be as miserable as you are, I'll pass! :D
You have Faith.
I have a different Faith.
Has Your Faith ever proved to you that it existed.
Absolutely NOT, and you know it.

Chatter all you want,
Your GOD hasn't delivered. Has she?
Just empty Faith/Belief.........EMPTY.
Yes my faith has proved to me that is existed, because it does.

My God has delivered, in a way I did not ask for, but that he told me. It is what it is.

Really if nothing ever happens again, that happened, and it was God, and it saved a life or 3.

For something..

Empty? LOL

I have 6 children and 9 grandchildren and am very blessed.

Children are a blessing and gift from God.
Congrats......Family is beautiful.
Cherish them.

A gift from God?????

Read your post below.

It is ALL just blind faith.
Not FACT.

I have a GOD,
I just choose NOT to push that GOD upon you.
Can you accept that without despise of MY God.
You can believe as you wish, free will is a god given thing.

:beer:

Fuckwad Biden didn't attempt to remove God. He did it. Although it's doubtful that pudding brain even wrote that tripe. The proclamation gives thanks. To nothing in particular. Why even bother giving thanks if there is no recipient to receive thanks? It's doubtful that vermin will understand the concept.

Fuckwad Biden didn't attempt to remove God. He did it. Although it's doubtful that pudding brain even wrote that tripe. The proclamation gives thanks. To nothing in particular. Why even bother giving thanks if there is no recipient to receive thanks? It's doubtful that vermin will understand the concept.
You have a LIFE filled with HATE, IMO.
Think again.

The secular universal nature of Thanksgiving is what makes it special. You don't have to "believe" in anything to fully participate. Canadian Thanksgiving is the 2nd Monday in October - when the leaves are at their peak, but its still warm enough to be outside.

And you obviously don't believe in "the soul" or the Lord, both of which are included in xidens proclamation. FOAD ya foreign commie bitch.

[
American Presidents address the American Thanksgiving holiday, Halfwit. We don’t give a shit WTF you heathens celebrate in KKKanada.

The first thanksgiving took place in a British North America. The United States didn’t exist and neither did Canada.

Every day in every way, you show the world who you are. Full of hate, anger and spite. Lashing out at everyone and anyone.

Thanksgiving is not and has never been a "faith based" holiday. It is and always has been a completely secular holiday - celebrated all by all faiths, all races, and all religions. A day to give Thanks for the harvest, your family, your nation and your life. Who you thank and what you're grateful for are up to you.
You atheist nutters really are something. Trying to rewrite history as usual, because you hate the truth and you hate God.

[

The first thanksgiving took place in a British North America. The United States didn’t exist and neither did Canada.

Every day in every way, you show the world who you are. Full of hate, anger and spite. Lashing out at everyone and anyone.
Not full of hate, just don’t put up with lying sacks of shit. Especially ones from other countries trying to tell America what it should do when you are too fucking stupid to know the first thing about America.

And you obviously don't believe in "the soul" or the Lord, both of which are included in xidens proclamation. FOAD ya foreign commie bitch.

My faith is very personal to me, and I feel no necessity to explain myself to you. People who run around touting God and their faith are the most godless people on earth.

On this day of giving thanks with humility and worshipping God, do you have any other insults or abuse you want to sling my way Mr Christan man?

Me, I have faith in a GOD like no other.
This God is My God.

Do you respect the GOD that is My God?
Or just Your God?
There is one God who speaks to us in different ways. A person of faith will say, I give thanks to God, or perhaps to The Lord.

Who is Biden giving Thanks to? By eliminating the recipient of such Thanks, who does he want us to deify as the receiver?
The Government. The first, hesitant steps are being taken to fashion the government as the giver of all things.

My faith is very personal to me, and I feel no necessity to explain myself to you.
Agree 100%.
There is one God who speaks to us in different ways. A person of faith will say, I give thanks to God, or perhaps to The Lord.

Who is Biden giving Thanks to?
You had me until the Biden Part.
Can you speak of your Faith w/out mentioning Politics? ie....Biden.

Forum List

Back