What's Wrong with Public Education: Society

These savages were students at one time or they are students now. How would you like to be a teacher and attempt to teach them in the classroom? Schools are full of these types. They are products of the rap culture that permeates our society.
Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping - CNN.com

Don't blame public education or society for the behavior of those miscreants, put the blame where it belongs on the PARENTS, it's about time people start taking personal responsibility for their children's behavior, either that or don't have kids.

"Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent." -- Bob Keeshan

These savages were students at one time or they are students now. How would you like to be a teacher and attempt to teach them in the classroom? Schools are full of these types. They are products of the rap culture that permeates our society.
I would take it out further than rap culture. That's only one subset. It isn't just rap culture that has been screaming (if it is, I don't know) that Trump is a racist, that he is Hitler, that he is a Nazi, that he hates all minorities, on and on and on.

This division has permeated our entire society. It's not just rap. It's social justice warriors. It's teachers and professors. It's the celebrities that these kids look up to. It's TV shows. It's POLITICIANS. It's media figures and pundits. It's everywhere. It's entirely possible that it's all these kids have heard about Trump.

It's not just disagreement with Trump, it's the most vicious possible attacks, the worst possible things people can come up with to say.

And we're supposed to be surprised and shocked when something like this happens? Really?

Most kids that age don't do stuff like this. so, um, no.

I'm sure this isolated incident of juvenile deliquency will add to the whole sense of white persecution, though.

Like most of you gave a shit about this mentally disabled man before this incident happened when you slashed the shit out of special needs programs to give tax cuts to millionaires.

Most kids that age don't do stuff like this. so, um, no.

I'm sure this isolated incident of juvenile deliquency will add to the whole sense of white persecution, though.

Like most of you gave a shit about this mentally disabled man before this incident happened when you slashed the shit out of special needs programs to give tax cuts to millionaires.
It's a hate crime.....

I would take it out further than rap culture. That's only one subset. It isn't just rap culture that has been screaming (if it is, I don't know) that Trump is a racist, that he is Hitler, that he is a Nazi, that he hates all minorities, on and on and on.

This division has permeated our entire society. It's not just rap. It's social justice warriors. It's teachers and professors. It's the celebrities that these kids look up to. It's TV shows. It's POLITICIANS. It's media figures and pundits. It's everywhere. It's entirely possible that it's all these kids have heard about Trump.

Yes, clearly these four adults would be total model citizens if MSNBC hadn't pointed out the racist things Trump has said. No, really.

Im sure when more of this story comes out, we are going to find out these four had lots of criminal incidents before this happened.

(Also, what kind of idiot live-streams this shit on facebook?)

Yes, clearly these four adults would be total model citizens if MSNBC hadn't pointed out the racist things Trump has said. No, really.

Im sure when more of this story comes out, we are going to find out these four had lots of criminal incidents before this happened.

(Also, what kind of idiot live-streams this shit on facebook?)
You liberals created these citizens....you should be proud....

And you know it's true. You and yours would be all over this with screams of racism.

Be honest, just once.

If it happened, I would insist the people who did it be arrested and charged with crimes and convicted.

Oh wait. These four people were arrested and charged with crimes. They will probably be convicted, based on the evidence.

The problem a lot of us have is that people like George Zimmerman or Darren Wilson or Timothy Loehmen not merely brutalize black people, but they are allowed to get away with it...

Or Jason Van Dyke, who they have ON TAPE shooting a black kid 16 times, 15 of them when he was on the ground, and the City of Chicago hid the tape for a year and did everything they could to bury it.

Now if an all-black jury in Chicago acquits these four thugs, you might have a case that there should be some outrage here.

And you know it's true. You and yours would be all over this with screams of racism.

Be honest, just once.

If it happened, I would insist the people who did it be arrested and charged with crimes and convicted.

Oh wait. These four people were arrested and charged with crimes. They will probably be convicted, based on the evidence.

The problem a lot of us have is that people like George Zimmerman or Darren Wilson or Timothy Loehmen not merely brutalize black people, but they are allowed to get away with it...

Or Jason Van Dyke, who they have ON TAPE shooting a black kid 16 times, 15 of them when he was on the ground, and the City of Chicago hid the tape for a year and did everything they could to bury it.

Now if an all-black jury in Chicago acquits these four thugs, you might have a case that there should be some outrage here.
Incredible.

Okay Joe.

Go ahead and challenge me on the issues, and let's see where we stand. Start threads and invite me in, if you prefer.

Here are some ideas for you:

Guy, it doesn't matter what your positions are on these issues...

The thing is, what you choose to spend the time you have here, and you spend all your time on these White Male Grievance threads....

Go ahead and challenge me on the issues, and let's see where we stand. Start threads and invite me in, if you prefer.

Here are some ideas for you:

Guy, it doesn't matter what your positions are on these issues...

The thing is, what you choose to spend the time you have here, and you spend all your time on these White Male Grievance threads....
Jake sure gets his hardcore left wing allies to jump in and defend him from me a lot.

Thanks.

Incredible.

Okay Joe.

Your inability to respond proves I won the point... I'm not sure why you keep sticking your head out to let me slap it so hard...
I believe you, Joe.

Had this been four white kids torturing a mentally-challenged black kid, making him say "I love white people" and "I love Trump", the racial component would not have even entered your thought processes. You would instead have only thought that it was a regular crime that should be punished as appropriate, and you would have attacked anyone who made it into a race thing.

You're right, Joe. You really got me on that one. I believe you.

It's not just disagreement with Trump, it's the most vicious possible attacks, the worst possible things people can come up with to say.

And we're supposed to be surprised and shocked when something like this happens? Really?
Yes. What you're hearing is being vastly exaggerated by the media. I don't doubt that Trump dislike is strong in some communities, but I would bet you a dollar that none of these 18 year olds voted. I haven't watched any of the video and don't plan to, so maybe I'm talking out of my ***, but this behavior was not "caused" by political rhetoric, Mac. It was caused by a culture being dragged further and further into savagery. These kids have no empathy and get a kick out of lording power over others. They deserve to go to jail, not as punishment but to keep society safe from them. They aren't going to change. I've heard some commentators say they were "stupid kids," but the only thing "stupid" was putting it on Facebook. The rest of it was meanness gone beyond. Like torturing cats. It wasn't political in its core.

I believe you, Joe.

Had this been four white kids torturing a mentally-challenged black kid, making him say "I love white people" and "I love Trump", the racial component would not have even entered your thought processes. You would instead have only thought that it was a regular crime that should be punished as appropriate, and you would have attacked anyone who made it into a race thing.

You're right, Joe. You really got me on that one. I believe you.

I didn't say it was a "regular Crime". I think the Hate crime statue in this case is completely appropriate...

Again, the bigger problem is when white people kill blacks with impunity, and the justice system slow rolls them.

The thing is no one had to INSIST that the police do their jobs in this case. These four were arrested within hours of this tape being spotted. And the guy didn't even die.

Meanwhile, it took MONTHS of protest to get the State of Florida to actually investigate whether or not George Zimmerman needed to be arrested.

Forum List

Back