What's Wrong With California?

Somebody posted about no examples of political violence. D partisan stormtroopers ruling in Berkley doesn't qualify for her.

Sorry to inform you but when we secede it will be as a nation not a state of any other republic. The immigrants from Mexico are here to work and make a living that is not afforded them in their home nation. Now if we could just get conservatives to work it would sure be nice, they haven't pulled their weight in many years.

HAHAHA. Come here to work, my butt!!! The beans come here for the freebies and welfare. Even the ones with jobs are still collecting welfare and getting free k-12 for their kids and free health care. THINK, america-hater.

Most fires occur in red states , and in red districts of blue states .

You really want to throw these stones?

Nearly losing a dam, out of control crime, political violence is the state sport and now it turns out that the police and fire departments don't know how to respond to a major fire. That last part would lead to suspensions and firings in any state on the Gulf or Atlantic coasts south of VA and any state that has tornadoes with any regularity. Fire is small potatoes compared to major storms because fire is so predictable and preventable compared to major storms.

Why is CA the poster state for global incompetence?

Living in the desert will come to an end.
Exactly. There's not much that California can do to contain these fires. There have been 50MPH winds spreading it.

Where's Trump and FEMA, and the Federal response?

Worst president in history and he & the Republican Party are getting people killed with his utter incompetence.

First of all it is Ca or California, not cali. Now the only things wrong with our state are the items Ronnie The Ray Goon implemented and have not been repealed or rescinded. Last winter we had a 100 year rain event and Oroville dam was not properly prepared to deal with the water. The wild fires are the result of an overly wet winter growth and republican fire bugs. Unfortunately it has made the air where I live unbreathable if I go outside. The terrain that the fires are on are mostly impassable by humans due to the steep and unstable dirt. When you hit it with water it turns to mud. Now quit being so envious of my state.
You can keep that sewer.
Your envy is so noted!

Mexico has been wanting California back for a long time; trying to reclaim it by sending in an invasion of illegals...and has about got the job done.

Mexico should be careful what its wishes for.
Sorry to inform you but when we secede it will be as a nation not a state of any other republic. The immigrants from Mexico are here to work and make a living that is not afforded them in their home nation. Now if we could just get conservatives to work it would sure be nice, they haven't pulled their weight in many years.

Proving forever that you are a disease.

First of all it is Ca or California, not cali. Now the only things wrong with our state are the items Ronnie The Ray Goon implemented and have not been repealed or rescinded. Last winter we had a 100 year rain event and Oroville dam was not properly prepared to deal with the water. The wild fires are the result of an overly wet winter growth and republican fire bugs. Unfortunately it has made the air where I live unbreathable if I go outside. The terrain that the fires are on are mostly impassable by humans due to the steep and unstable dirt. When you hit it with water it turns to mud. Now quit being so envious of my state.
Lol, I'll take South Carolina over Cali any day. We have mountains, lakes, beaches, and some of the cleanest drinking water around. Also in the upstate, not to many liberals.

Nearly losing a dam, out of control crime, political violence is the state sport and now it turns out that the police and fire departments don't know how to respond to a major fire. That last part would lead to suspensions and firings in any state on the Gulf or Atlantic coasts south of VA and any state that has tornadoes with any regularity. Fire is small potatoes compared to major storms because fire is so predictable and preventable compared to major storms.

Why is CA the poster state for global incompetence?

Living in the desert will come to an end.
Exactly. There's not much that California can do to contain these fires. There have been 50MPH winds spreading it.

Where's Trump and FEMA, and the Federal response?

Worst president in history and he & the Republican Party are getting people killed with his utter incompetence.

Who are the leftists going to run to beat them?

The Hag again?

Lol, I'll take South Carolina over Cali any day. We have mountains, lakes, beaches, and some of the cleanest drinking water around. Also in the upstate, not to many liberals.
Sucar is not my kind of state. Too many cons and no people with intelligence. As for mountains and beaches and lakes and clean water we have pure rain water. Enjoy the regressive place.

HAHAHA. Come here to work, my butt!!! The beans come here for the freebies and welfare. Even the ones with jobs are still collecting welfare and getting free k-12 for their kids and free health care. THINK, america-hater.
^^^^^ the epitome of ignorance with those statements. You and your kind are the real welfare queens.

You can keep that sewer.
Your envy is so noted!

Mexico has been wanting California back for a long time; trying to reclaim it by sending in an invasion of illegals...and has about got the job done.

Mexico should be careful what its wishes for.

Proving forever that you are a disease.
I am not a disease I am part of the cure your kind are failing with.

Some of the libs on this thread are horribly misinformed and sound mentally ill. The younger ones want reality shows, but what they get are fake news and fake science from their liberal news sources. Thus, their lives are not grounded in reality. They seem to not have control over their lives; It's dependent upon others. They still live in their mom's basement. They do not know wildfires are not always caused by arsonists nor due to Trump being elected. 1 in 5 are caused by arsonists. I wound think these firestarters are mentally ill, so likely liberals. These people should be shot and killed immediately if they pose a violent threat.

Humans cause vast majority of wildfires nationally, from arson to target shooting

Looks like california might need it's own forum for whining right wingers who hate california maybe cuz they couldn't afford to live there in the first place.

i lived there for 50 years tax.....it aint just one man or one party that caused many of the states problems....lets be honest...

All those fires that popped up in the last few weeks. In a geographically small area in a short time...and Muslim terrorists in the past pushed arson as a terrorist tactic. In a state that pushes for acclimation and repressing questioning such things. Hmm.
CGgbUzsUkAA35bl.jpg:large

The Country owes California a debt of Gratitude. That State, filled with Loons as it is, has been sponging up the vast majority of the nation's perverts for many years.

San Francisco alone had taken in so many homosexuals a while back, that they were hosting the Daisy Chain Parade where the Homos all got buck naked, and formed a Daisy Chain...by which the leader reached back and grabbed the pervert behind him by the PENIS, who then did the same thing to the pervert behind him, and so on. (No Dikes Allowed) And in such manner they paraded about the streets of San Francisco.

Such a fine performance naturally drew more perverts, just like the Sanctuary State Policy will draw Illegal Aliens by the hundreds of thousands---draw them to California instead of places occupied by rational people------which is why Mexico will be able to annex it if it ever leaves the U.S.A.....or gets kicked out.

How much by way of a Thank You do we owe California?

The rest of the Country flushes its toilet, and the turds wind up in California.

Don't know if they still have that parade. Might have had to stop because the homeless are shitting in the streets...witch you can see would interfere with a Nude Queer Parade in those same streets...not to mention that it has caused a Hepatitis Outbreak which has prompted the moonbeam governor to declare a public emergency.

I think the whole state is a public emergency, psychologically, socially and financially, but its acceptance of the human pollution from everywhere else...has made the rest of the country more environmentally friendly.

So, some appreciation for their sacrifice is due.

But now, if Mexico wants them, please have at them.

Maybe we can pay Canada a small fortune to take Detroit off our hands while we are at it.

Gov. Jerry Brown finally gave an interview regarding the wildfires but he looked like he might have toked on some powerful weed and was barely keeping it together. The fawning polite Ca. media threw him only softballs but strangely enough nobody offered the arson theory.

Fire is small potatoes compared to major storms because fire is so predictable and preventable compared to major storms.

Have to admit I got bored with the all the national news coverage of where and when this fire would hit land and the direction it would take.

Forum List

Back