Hey Libs: Should .gov divert energy and cash away from illegals and toward our poor & middle class

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
For some time now the DNC has been exhausting all energy and effort in making sure their beloved illegals / future constitutes have a red carpet to walk and are spoon fed by taxpayers...meanwhile the homeless epidemic is growing, the working poor are becoming poorer and the middle class can't get ahead.
Your thoughts?

Dismantle the empire and take care of americans and america. Pretty simple. But you handed your govt of/by/for the people off to Wall Street, and the donor/"job creator" class.

For some time now the DNC has been exhausting all energy and effort in making sure their beloved illegals / future constitutes have a red carpet to walk and are spoon fed by taxpayers...meanwhile the homeless epidemic is growing, the working poor are becoming poorer and the middle class can't get ahead.
Your thoughts?

wait - I thought the answer always was to tax the rich white men who never pay their fair share?

I believe that is one of the things Trump meant by putting America/Americans First!
Easy to understand but the Dems hate the idea and therefore for them it is another reason for them to hate Trump

Bringing in more illegal low wage earners is bad for our low wage earners who are citizens.

It's simple supply and demand.

Last edited:
I believe that is one of the things Trump meant by putting America/Americans First!
Easy to understand but the Dems hate the idea and therefore for them it is another reason for them to hate Trump

Could you imagine even one real American being offended by the phrase "Americans First" or "Make America Great Again" just a short time ago?
Kinda tells the tale as to who today's Liberal is and what they're really about huh?

Dismantle the empire and take care of americans and america. Pretty simple. But you handed your govt of/by/for the people off to Wall Street, and the donor/"job creator" class.

A little side-steppin' huh...super clever..didn't see that coming at all...haha
Let's try this again;
"Hey Libs: Should .gov divert energy and cash away from illegals and toward our poor & middle class?"

Let's try this again;
"Hey Libs: Should .gov divert energy and cash away from illegals and toward our poor & middle class?"
It will help the corporate state continue to divide the masses, it will make no difference economically.

Let's try this again;
It will help the corporate state continue to divide the masses, it will make no difference economically.

Haha...you just can't bring yourself to say it can you...AWESOME!
One more time:

Let's try this again;

One more time:
I can't help you with what "libs" think, you'll need to go play partisanshithead with someone else.

Your thoughts?

Simple answer is yes, take care of our own first and foremost, like you would your own family.

Your thoughts?

Simple answer is yes, take care of our own first and foremost, like you would your own family.
Tell that to your "job creator" class and Wall Street at whose behest and upon whose lobbying efforts they have always been here.

Let's try this again;

One more time:
I can't help you with what "libs" think, you'll need to go play partisanshithead with someone else.

Got it...loud and clear....You are all for Democrats continuing to make illegals their number one priority. Fine, but stop your whining, bitching and periodical crusading for our poor and middle class. You can't have it all bud...simple shit.

Your thoughts?

Tell that to your "job creator" class and Wall Street at whose behest and upon whose lobbying efforts they have always been here.

Oh I agree the government loves the citizens being at each others throats so they can pick your pocket and you will cheer for them as they do it.
Was saying in simplest terms yes, our citizens first and foremost.

Your thoughts?

Thank you...pretty fucking simple...RIGHT?
Yet we can't get a single Liberal to engage and say it without spin and diversion...filthy un-American pieces of shits!

Your thoughts?

Oh I agree the government loves the citizens being at each others throats so they can pick your pocket and you will cheer for them as they do it.
I will cheer? No, you just assign shit to people.

Your thoughts?

Yet we can't get a single Liberal to engage and say it without spin and diversion.
I do not consider myself a conservative for sure, but I see ideas from both sides being worth pursuing. Probably more of a compassionate libertarian. If people think that makes me a cop out, that is fine by me.

Your thoughts?

I will cheer? No, you just assign shit to people.
Sorry bro not meaning you personally will cheer. Let me rephrase many will cheer as it happens. Not a very poetic writer for sure.

Your thoughts?

Yet we can't get a single Liberal to engage and say it without spin and diversion.
I do not consider myself a conservative for sure, but I see ideas from both sides being worth pursuing. Probably more of a compassionate libertarian. If people think that makes me a cop out, that is fine by me.

Hey, nothing wrong with toeing the line and playing both sides...it's safer there...right?
"Compassionate Libertarian" does that translate to a little more sensible, logical Liberal? When I hear the word "compassionate" and or "tolerant" I usually hear total disregard for American economics and society right behind it...is that what you mean?

Forum List

Back