what's wrong with Britain ??

lol the left wing biggots are always the victims because they are weak and feeble minded. liberal always follow. they never lead. so carry on

Your ignorance shines through old chap. I am not, or never have been a left winger, or a liberal. But I guess you know far more about my country than I do. After all, your an expert on world affairs. :lol:

Ahh you come on an American board and bitch and moan about America and then take affront when you are on the receiving end. Figures.

Lol! Interesting how some get taken in by a video clearly made by the other enemy within...the extreme right wing bigots every bit as repulsive as the extremist muslims.

Fortunately both elements are a very small minority within our society, but hey, I guess the makers of this video were banking on impressing the gullible and ignorant, so carry on.

It found its target, didn't it?

Lol! I guess it did, at that!

lol the left wing biggots are always the victims because they are weak and feeble minded. liberal always follow. they never lead. so carry on

Your ignorance shines through old chap. I am not, or never have been a left winger, or a liberal. But I guess you know far more about my country than I do. After all, your an expert on world affairs. :lol:

Ahh you come on an American board and bitch and moan about America and then take affront when you are on the receiving end. Figures.

Really? I bitch and moan about America? I challenge you to prove that you are not a moronic mouth flapper by producing evidence of that statement. Happy hunting! :lol:

What's wrong with Britian?

Exactly the same thing that's wrong with all nations other than the USA.

It's overrun by FOREIGNERS!

:lol: Thanks for the laugh, but I'm sure your overactive imagination would be better used worrying about your own doorstep.

I have a lot of brit friends on WW2 forums. their dads and grand dads served and died. and kept your country from going up in flames. im certain you would never measure up to them. so keep laffin kid

STFU you wanna be.

Colin Served and was a War Hero for England. He won't tell you that, but I will.

He's more a man than you will ever be troll.

he won't say so asswipes like you have to do it for him. can't do his self. wonder why. i can see your hand sticking out the back of his head. big talk don't make a big man shit for brains.

I have a lot of brit friends on WW2 forums. their dads and grand dads served and died. and kept your country from going up in flames. im certain you would never measure up to them. so keep laffin kid

STFU you wanna be.

Colin Served and was a War Hero for England. He won't tell you that, but I will.

he won't say so asswipes like you have to do it for him. can't do his self. wonder why. i can see your hand sticking out the back of his head. big talk don't make a big man shit for brains.

Because unlike you, he doesn't have to FAKE being in the military, look you do dipshit.

And if you ever did serve, you're a disgrace to everyone that has served before or after you. You're nothing but a vile nasty foul mouth troll.

STFU you wanna be.

Because unlike you, he doesn't have to FAKE being in the military, look you do dipshit.

And if you ever did serve, you're a disgrace to everyone that has served before or after you. You're nothing but a vile nasty foul mouth troll.

did you serve??? where did they pin your medals??? on your ass !!!! white trash

That's your comeback freak?

You're a poster child for conservative values, aren't you?

Posers like you are a dime a dozen on the internet troll.

if want any shit from you communist ill squeeze your fuckin head.

I'm sure the conservative people are so proud to have you on their side you nasty troll!

What are you going to do to me, unlock yourself from your bunker and come get me freak?

STFU you wanna be.

CHRIST!....Slap a uni on somebody and guess who goes all gooey? :lol::lol::lol:

Disgusting!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure the conservative people are so proud to have you on their side you nasty troll!

What are you going to do to me, unlock yourself from your bunker and come get me freak?

you don't even know what a troll is you ignorant liberal bastard. come and get you??? which rock are you hiding under numb nuts ????

you don't even know what a troll is you ignorant liberal bastard. come and get you??? which rock are you hiding under numb nuts ????

The rock in your brain dip shit. Wait, you don't have a brain. Now get back under your bridge and keep eating those flys freak.

The rock in your brain dip shit. Wait, you don't have a brain. Now get back under your bridge and keep eating those flys freak.

t think its time to call a wambulance for you. :lol::lol:

Nah, it's more fun making fun of a faker and a poser.

Hey, do you know ConHog?

Hey, do you know ConHog?

so that's how you get your rocks off :lol::lol:

Hey, do you know ConHog?

Weak Troll. :cuckoo:

Fakers like you should at least be more original.

i was murdering gooks before you were born child. give it a rest. its obvious your a big time loser on here.

Forum List

Back