what's wrong with Britain ??

Weak Troll. :cuckoo:

Fakers like you should at least be more original.

i was murdering gooks before you were born child. give it a rest. its obvious your a big time loser on here.

You must be so proud of yourself.

And you calling me a loser is like me calling you a war hero, another lie.

im proud of the 58,000 you liberals help murder in Nam. your now just blowin' out your ass cause your all washed up zipper head. its time for your Heroin shot. your fading fast.

i was murdering gooks before you were born child. give it a rest. its obvious your a big time loser on here.

im proud of the 58,000 you liberals help murder in Nam. your now just blowin' out your ass cause your all washed up zipper head. its time for your Heroin shot. your fading fast.

Now I KNOW you are a fake. NO VET would talk about "murdering" the enemy....and be proud of it.

You should be ashamed of yourself poser. You're a disgrace to Vets everywhere, SHAME ON YOU TROLL!

Now I KNOW you are a fake. NO VET would talk about "murdering" the enemy....and be proud of it.

You should be ashamed of yourself poser. You're a disgrace to Vets everywhere, SHAME ON YOU TROLL!

did i say enemy??? as expected that went right over your liberal head. you are a clueless moron

Last edited:
What's wrong with Britain?

Our mainstream political parties have given the European Union the right to decide more than 75% (and counting) of our laws, including those on immigration. We cannot overturn them without the approval of the other 26 member states.

There are plenty of domestic arses that need kicking too.

Forum List

Back