Bad News for Moscow empire, Great Britain announces it's largest ever military aid package for Ukraine.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
This is the good type of competition. 👍
The civilized world has to unite against the🇸🇦🇷🇺 barbarism !
one for sure , Great Britain will not fail Ukraine in there fight. and Thats why 🇷🇺🇸🇦Muscovite RAPISTS hate GB !

1713868799603.jpeg

The Globalist would rather start WWIII than admit they were wrong to assume Russia would fall to Ukraine

Pray that Putin continues to use restraint and caution

Instead of forcing a peace negotiation they aren't going to stop until the nukes start flying.

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

The Globalist would rather start WWIII than admit they were wrong to assume Russia would fall to Ukraine

Pray that Putin continues to use restraint and caution
Instead of forcing a peace negotiation they aren't going to stop until the nukes start flying.

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.
GHdqpbxXUAAA-5a.jpg

Musk´s buddy wrote today :

finally they got it )))

:auiqs.jpg: 👍

View attachment 936514
Russia has over 7000 nukes you are a idiot if you think they will all fail.

Russia has over 7000 nukes you are a idiot if you think they will all fail.

you can always surrender your sloppy asshole to the Muscovite 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 rapists , they will take it as you know;)

" the Muscovite kidnapped and r***d a Z-blogger and communist American because they mistook him for a spy, then when they realized their mistake, they murdered and dismembered him to silence him. Brutal"

ps

you can always surrender your sloppy asshole to the Muscovite 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 rapists , they will take it as you know

" the Muscovite kidnapped and r***d a Z-blogger and communist American because they mistook him for a spy, then when they realized their mistake, they murdered and dismembered him to silence him. Brutal"

Who the fuck said anything about surrendering you lunatic. I stated that both sides need to be forced into peace negotiation before this shit escalates.

I've got children serving in the US military moron what the fuck do you got other than whining like a little bitch on the internet ?

Who the fuck said anything about surrendering you lunatic. I stated that both sides need to be forced into peace negotiation before this shit escalates.

I've got children serving in the US military moron what the fuck do you got other than whining like a little bitch on the internet ?
Mongol - Muscovite horde wants to negotiate to gain time while their getting more troops ready. Anyway they never keep any agreements. As Lenin said : it's OK to sign it, we can break it later.

ps
but can always negotiate surrender of your sloppy asshole to Mongol -🇷🇺🇸🇦 Muscovite rapists ;)

The old Troll is not the brightest and just churns out the nonsense the Sales Office send to him .

Have seen him on several other sites using the same name and it was always just a matter of time before he was "rested " however obvious his illness .

ps

Ukraine is finished, it's just a question of how many other WEF Vassal states will be forced to throw men and material into the shredder.

Ukraine is finished, it's just a question of how many other WEF Vassal states will be forced to throw men and material into the shredder.

Hope dear Uncle V decides on Latvia and sends a few Spetsnaz to flatten the old Troll Titty Winkle's village.

Putin needs to send a message to the Globalists that they will be legitimate targets if they continue to ratchet up the tensions. See how quickly, Ukraine sues for peace

It includes, according to a press release, the following:

60 boats including offshore raiding craft, rigid raiding craft and dive boats as well as maritime guns
More than 1,600 strike and air defence missiles, as well as additional Storm Shadow long-range precision-guided missiles.
More than 400 vehicles, including 160 protected mobility ‘Husky’ vehicles, 162 armoured vehicles and 78 all-terrain vehicles.
Nearly 4 million rounds of small arms ammunition.

300px-Husky_from_Defence_Imagery_07.jpg

Except for some additional Storm Shadow missiles, the new batch of military aid from the UK may not help Ukraine much. Britain is going to send hundreds of armored vehicles, which served in Afghanistan and Iraq decades ago. It also donates dozens of Offshore Raiding Craft (ORC) that were replaced in UK service by an upgrade.

300px-539_Assault_Squadron_performing_a_beach_assault_MOD_45159524.jpg

Last edited:
This is the good type of competition. 👍
The civilized world has to unite against the🇸🇦🇷🇺 barbarism !
one for sure , Great Britain will not fail Ukraine in there fight. and Thats why 🇷🇺🇸🇦Muscovite RAPISTS hate GB !

View attachment 936509

I live in Britain and the scumbags masquerading as the Government have been telling us we are short of money, our health service is falling to pieces the infrastructure is going to rat shit, we have shit and urine flowing into our rivers and in the sea off our coastal towns, yet these criminals are never short of money when it comes to war.

I live in Britain and the scumbags masquerading as the Government have been telling us we are short of money, our health service is falling to pieces the infrastructure is going to rat shit, we have shit and urine flowing into our rivers and in the sea off our coastal towns, yet these criminals are never short of money when it comes to war.
🇸🇦 🇷🇺 PEDERAST GO BACK TO YOUR HORDE !

🇸🇦 🇷🇺 PEDERAST GO BACK TO YOUR HORDE !

In Britain we have the lowest state pension in Europe.

Putin needs to send a message to the Globalists that they will be legitimate targets if they continue to ratchet up the tensions. See how quickly, Ukraine sues for peace

In Britain we have the lowest state pension in Europe.
WHY YOU 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 SCUMBAGS ALL WANT TO LIVE in UK? go back to 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 OMSK !!

Forum List

Back