What's with all these NUDE TV shows?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Here's an ironic situation:

A girl contracts with the network to appear on "DATING NUDE" or "NUDE DATING" or whatever the fuck they call it. The network promises to blur out things that would normally be covered by a bikini. She does a mud wrestling scene and her private parts are flashed in front of the world. She's suing the network!....for being shown NUDE!

Dating Naked Reality Show Accidentally Broadcasts Vagina On National TV ThinkProgress

Discovery Channel (I used to respect it highly) now runs "NAKED AND AFRAID", a completely fucking stupid "documentary" wherein two or more people "brave the elements" while completely nude. We follow them around and listen to them dwell on their thoughts, being occasionally told of their fears of the wild around them...all the while being accompanied by A CAMERA CREW!

Then there's "BUYING NAKED" wherein a nude couple is buying or selling a house.

MY GOD! Can't we leave this kind of shit to Showtime, HBO and Playboy Channels?

No, we can't! Why? Because these shows draw an audience. The word "naked" gets the attention of any viewer.

I predict that in the all too near future we will see live human fornication, with closeups...on Discovery or some similar, previously clean channel. Where there is demand, there will be suppliers! Some censorship is in order...for the sake of innocent children who should be exposed to such.

Noting "accidental" about the vagina shot. They planned it out months in advance along with the media stories and resulting polls.

TV is sh*t. Just stop watching it.

Noting "accidental" about the vagina shot. They planned it out months in advance along with the media stories and resulting polls.

TV is sh*t. Just stop watching it.
Some of it is okay. I do enjoy Forensic Files, Nature, MeTV, Velocity (cars), History, Weather, Science channel, some of the movies on TCM and stuff like that. I don't bother with the tabloid shows or the talking heads. Things about history and nature can be worth watching.

Here's an ironic situation:

A girl contracts with the network to appear on "DATING NUDE" or "NUDE DATING" or whatever the fuck they call it. The network promises to blur out things that would normally be covered by a bikini. She does a mud wrestling scene and her private parts are flashed in front of the world. She's suing the network!....for being shown NUDE!

Dating Naked Reality Show Accidentally Broadcasts Vagina On National TV ThinkProgress

Discovery Channel (I used to respect it highly) now runs "NAKED AND AFRAID", a completely fucking stupid "documentary" wherein two or more people "brave the elements" while completely nude. We follow them around and listen to them dwell on their thoughts, being occasionally told of their fears of the wild around them...all the while being accompanied by A CAMERA CREW!

Then there's "BUYING NAKED" wherein a nude couple is buying or selling a house.

MY GOD! Can't we leave this kind of shit to Showtime, HBO and Playboy Channels?

No, we can't! Why? Because these shows draw an audience. The word "naked" gets the attention of any viewer.

I predict that in the all too near future we will see live human fornication, with closeups...on Discovery or some similar, previously clean channel. Where there is demand, there will be suppliers! Some censorship is in order...for the sake of innocent children who should be exposed to such.
So who's forcing you to watch these shows? For the love of god why do you puritans hate the human form so much?

Statement about our society. As a nation we elect Obama to two terms, Al Sarpton has his own TV show,and now media wants to elect a fat criminal in Ferguson, Missouri to sainthood.

Ask these goofs who they voted for in 2008 and 2012? What a disgrace.

Naked and Afraid I do watch. I think it's stupid, but..shrug. I have never seen nor will see Dating Naked. No thanks.

The Learning Channel is shit. So is Discovery. Too bad, too.

Hey! The economy is tough for many folks. Clothes, laundry and dry cleaning are So Expensive!

Forum List

Back