What's with all the...

nakedemperor

Aug 5, 2004
NYC
...chicks using voluptuous anime women in their avatars? I'm as big a fan of huge eyes, pouty lips, and plastic surgery curves as the next guy, but there are a lot of them! Smells like collusion to me. Is there some womens' thread where they talk about coordinating avatars?

nakedemperor said:
...chicks using voluptuous anime women in their avatars? I'm as big a fan of huge eyes, pouty lips, and plastic surgery curves as the next guy, but there are a lot of them! Smells like collusion to me. Is there some womens' thread where they talk about coordinating avatars?

Why thanks! I thought no one would get around to noticing my pouty lips, because of my huge eyes!

You rule.

nakedemperor said:

I think they're copying me. :mm:

I originally liked Wonder Wench's old avatar, but I thought stealing it would be tacky, even though she's banned!

What's with your avatar? Ever wonder if we get sick of looking at it? :D

Said1 said:
What's with your avatar? Ever wonder if we get sick of looking at it? :D

No complaints yet! Yet I'm probably about as responsive to complaints as the dining hall is. I swear I've filled out a dozen of those recommendation forms this year to no avail.

Still, I'm open to change.

Said1 said:
Like I said, I started it, and they all followed. I'm too cool for school, daddio! :happy2:

I've got a news flash for you Walter Cronkite... you aren't :D

nakedemperor said:
No complaints yet!

OK... consider this a formal complaint. I think you hanging on to that little pixy pic of you as your avatar for so long is egotistical. "LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY". You're obviously full of yourself. Pathetic if you ask me.

Pale Rider said:
OK... consider this a formal complaint. I think you hanging on to that little pixy pic of you as your avatar for so long is egotistical. "LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY". You're obviously full of yourself. Pathetic if you ask me.

Uh, well, since I am the one that posts under my name, I thought a picture of ME would be appropriate. As to 'hanging on to it', what's wrong with picking an avatar and sticking with it. Then again, I can see why you think someone who isn't fat and ugly putting their picture on their avatar could be egotistical. Maybe I should change my signature to: Not Ugly! Shit, at least I dont start threads about how no one on USMB likes me. :baby4:

nakedemperor said:
Shit, at least I dont start threads about how no one on USMB likes me.

Temper, temper son. Your foolish side is naked now, not your emperor.

And please, show me where I started a thread about no one liking me... you were talking about me weren't you? And if you're talking about the thread I started about "no comradery here", then you've twisted the truth again to suit your snot nosed sassy nature. Tisk, tisk son. Go MOD EDIT, it'll be OK. :baby4:

Pale Rider said:
Temper, temper son. Your foolish side is naked now, not your emperor.

And please, show me where I started a thread about no one liking me... you were talking about me weren't you? And if you're talking about the thread I started about "no comradery here", then you've twisted the truth again to suit your snot nosed sassy nature. Tisk, tisk son. Go MOD EDIT, it'll be OK. :baby4:

:rotflmao:

Aww, c'mon.. Was that last part necessary? This is the *clean* half of the board. :(

Hey! I like mine, I've had it since I joined here and even before that..It's sort of a UNITED thing ya know, like most of the board, most of the time...let's not poop on it...Okay?

Forum List

Back