What's with all the...

I like my avatar... if her face and her hair was a little longer and her ears were bigger she'd look a bit like me... gees... this thread turned awkward...
oh and voluptuos sunflowers are awesome... lol...

gop_jeff said:
Pale Rider, I know you disapprove of nakedemperor's sexual behaviors, but that was a bit over the line. We don't need the graphic description.

OK Jeff... I'll remember that the next time OCA, or Jimnyc, or S.E. makes a "graphic reference" about homosexuality.

gop_jeff said:
Pale Rider, I know you disapprove of nakedemperor's sexual behaviors, but that was a bit over the line. We don't need the graphic description.

Just because Pale Rider says I engage in sexual congruous with men does not make it so. I'm bisexual but I've never done anything more than kiss another male. In fact, I'm engaged to be married...to a female.

nakedemperor said:
Just because Pale Rider says I engage in sexual congruous with men does not make it so. I'm bisexual but I've never done anything more than kiss another male. In fact, I'm engaged to be married...to a female.

:wtf: and does this female know you have kissed a man?

Being a female I would have a big problem with the guy I was engaged to telling me he had kissed another man.

Matter of fact I would probably tell him to get bent!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Trinity said:

Being a female I would have a big problem with the guy I was engaged to telling me he had kissed another man.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Trinity said:

Yes she does, and she doesn't have a problem with it, as (I believe) no one should.

And I'd never be with a person who had a problem with me having kissed someone of the same sex in the past, so we've got all our bases covered. :beer:

nakedemperor said:
Yes she does, and she doesn't have a problem with it, as (I believe) no one should.

And I'd never be with a person who had a problem with me having kissed someone of the same sex in the past, so we've got all our bases covered. :beer:

eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's gross!

Forum List

Back