What's Up With The 'Stars' 'Medals' Or 'Little Men'? Not To Mention Green Bars

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Ok, the title is long, but I'm confused. Suddenly I lost many of my little 'stars' and squares, what happened? I had a bunch now down to 1, but can start my 'own religion'. :eusa_whistle: No change to rep power. So what's up? Noticed same with Gunny's.

Dig around.. The post explaining it is somewhere here. I forgot where.

Ok, the title is long, but I'm confused. Suddenly I lost many of my little 'stars' and squares, what happened? I had a bunch now down to 1, but can start my 'own religion'. :eusa_whistle: No change to rep power. So what's up? Noticed same with Gunny's.

If all those little men were in boats I could explain it to ya. :eusa_whistle:

Dig around.. The post explaining it is somewhere here. I forgot where.

I looked in announcements. I missed it?

I dunno. I can't remember with all the different board change threads going on. Do a search of Dan's posts. He posted it.
Hey, found it:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1010012-post139.html

Seems Gunny & I and probably more hit the 'limit':

DanK said:
We just installed a modification that better illustrates in images the reputation you have... Here's how it works:

This hack extends the existing reputation display system from just the light/dark green pips to green and golden pips, and then a series of bronze, silver and gold stars as the pips limit is reached.

The dark green pips are followed by light green pips, which are then followed by gold pips. When the limit these can display is reached, the (prefix) display of stars begins - starting with the bronze stars, then silver stars and finally gold Stars. If your reputation is zero then the neutral grey pip is displayed. Negative reputations are displayed in a similar manner using light and dark red pips and red stars - however, there is only one star level for negative reputation.

Each time you 'lap' the limit of the pips display, another star is added. The number of each star is limited by an ACP option (by default, 5 bronze = 1 silver, and 5 silver = 1 gold).

Forum List

Back