Thanks USMB

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Just a note to say thanks for hosting this forum.

It is a great site.

You have a nice variety of posters that generally reflects every aspect that one may want to take a look at. Since I came here I have seen a lot that would not be tolerated at other message board forums. That is a good thing as it is more like real people out there in real life.

Gunny I think you are a great Mod. Thank you for that.

Gunny is hard core, but fair.

I have been banned from more forums than I can count.

Two just last week.

USMB let's all kind of people express their veiws.

It's like a sampling of real life.

just a note to say thanks for hosting this forum.

It is a great site.

You have a nice variety of posters that generally reflects every aspect that one may want to take a look at. Since i came here i have seen a lot that would not be tolerated at other message board forums. That is a good thing as it is more like real people out there in real life.

Gunny i think you are a great mod. Thank you for that.

three cheers for the gunner !!

say what you will..and that is the nice thing...we can pretty much say what we will...i came from a board that you could not say the following words: balls..crackers...any form of words...that spelled a banned word..... cass hit the wall...could not be posted..due to the s hit spelling shit...you try talking on a board that censored

i just think of gunny as the cat herder lol....

I love USMB! Thanks to all the moderators, especially Gunny, and all the members for making it such a great forum. I want to piggyback on what Rodishi said -- there's something about the mix of people here that makes it just right. The best aspect of this forum is that we have freedom of speech. I'm getting all choked up... :eusa_boohoo:

Are Gunny and the mods handing out pos rep? I just had wonder after reading all these :udaman: posts.

:lol:

No, I didn't get my suck-up rep...

Oh, wait. I forgot to suck up.

**drops to one knee and worships Gunny** You really are the man. :beer::salute::woohoo::udaman::udaman:

How's that?

Forum List

Back