What's up with reply’s not being properly shown?

Board is slow as shit at times.

it was f***ed all day, today; gave up after many, many attempts. Alerts are dead too.
But we have 2x Xeon E5-2620 Hexcore Processors, 64GB RAM, 600GB SAS drive, 6 TB SATA drive.

How 'bout some welfare?

That would be the responsibility only of the host with the server.
Board is slow as shit at times.

it was f***ed all day, today; gave up after many, many attempts. Alerts are dead too.
But we have 2x Xeon E5-2620 Hexcore Processors, 64GB RAM, 600GB SAS drive, 6 TB SATA drive.

How 'bout some welfare?

That would be the responsibility only of the host with the server.

No.

Sorry... I mean
:haha:

While It’s refreshing to learn the owner of this board doesn’t need/want financial help with the expenses, it’s kinda sad to hear we can’t upgrade an account for someone else.

It appears that I may be wrong.

I know, right? :disbelief:

I will PM you with further details when I have them.

Start thinking of something nice to say on the card, eh?​

:thup:

I really can do without about 80% of the replies to my posts anyways.

Sorry to hear that, Bro. :itsok:

Coaching moment: You know... You can catch a whole lot more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.

Try funny over flame - maybe you'll get funny back instead of the 80% you don't cotton to.

No.

Sorry... I mean
:haha:

While It’s refreshing to learn the owner of this board doesn’t need/want financial help with the expenses, it’s kinda sad to hear we can’t upgrade an account for someone else.

It appears that I may be wrong.

I know, right? :disbelief:

I will PM you with further details when I have them.

Start thinking of something nice to say on the card, eh?​

:thup:
Thanks!

I was thinking along the lines of having a ‘gift’ option where someone could upgrade an account with the option of remaining anonymous.
:)

Forum List

Back