It Is Broken

No Shit.

The board is mind-numbingly slow today and serving up errors.

It is becoming normal.
And then they have the gall to ask for donations? :rofl:

It is becoming normal.
And then they have the gall to ask for donations? :rofl:

It's a bit of a racket. :) . Nice little thread you've got there...too bad if something happened to it.

This is what I get when it won’t load thru dnstools(502 bad gateway error)
Got it trying to post this again. This has been happening periodically for the last couple of weeks at least. Some days really bad, others ok. Worse the last 2-

FAIL
WWW enabled We were unable to connect to any of your WWW addresses listed. Users will be unable to access your site until this is resolved.

69.195.131.167 : server timeout

This is what I get when it won’t load thru dnstools(502 bad gateway error)
Got it trying to post this again. This has been happening periodically for the last couple of weeks at least. Some days really bad, others ok. Worse the last 2-

FAIL
WWW enabled We were unable to connect to any of your WWW addresses listed. Users will be unable to access your site until this is resolved.

69.195.131.167 : server timeout

wnd_dd8adf7cf044112b456c4555c363419c.jpg

Lucianne.com had a terrible DOS attack that took down their site a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if there is a campaign to snuff out small website in which people engage in discussion outside of the Surveillance Media Oligarch Complex.

I also get this from dnsstuff-

INFO
Stealth nameservers respond No stealth nameservers to test. This is simply a note to indicate that you do not have any stealth nameservers to test, which is what is normally expected of domains.

Strange Things Are Afoot.

So, The Hegemony must have thrown a few peanuts to the chipmunk that runs the 'Lectricity.

Forum List

Back