What's this about our troops being sent to Africa?

truman sent the first advisors. eisenhower even more. so IF you want to compare to vietnam, use truman or eisenhower.

Oh yeah, that's right. JFK sent Americans to kill commies of their mommies. That IS SO MUCH BETTER.

do you think you are being witty or funny?

Neither

He's the liberal king of kings, when in reality he was a warmongering murdering control freak.

I just find it amusing that the very next Golden Child comes along, the left is just in love with war, war w/o permission, and the assassination of it's citizens w/o due process.

Damn, if this was Bush, you, and I do mean you, would be calling for his arrest.

Oh yeah, that's right. JFK sent Americans to kill commies of their mommies. That IS SO MUCH BETTER.

do you think you are being witty or funny?

Neither

He's the liberal king of kings, when in reality he was a warmongering murdering control freak.

I just find it amusing that the very next Golden Child comes along, the left is just in love with war, war w/o permission, and the assassination of it's citizens w/o due process.

Damn, if this was Bush, you, and I do mean you, would be calling for his arrest.

get well soon, unhinged one.

B/c JFK is the liberal Golden Idol. Truman - Ike, not so much.

:lol:

truman sent the first advisors. eisenhower even more. so IF you want to compare to vietnam, use truman or eisenhower.

He did more than that... He was obsessed with killing Castro.

Ever hear of Operation Northwoods?

JFK was seriously nuts and I think he was offed because he was nuts...

Bush had bipartisan support for Iraq. He even had bipartisan support every year after we invaded.

I remember we were only gonna send trainers and advisers to a small Southeast Asian Country too.

This is, after all a Nobel Peace prize winning President.

That very same thought came to my mind also. Wasn't those advisors sent by a Democrat also?

Won't be long before we put a McDonald's up in the tribal regions

This is just one of the many genocidal wars that Africa is so fond of. As happens so often, it's muslims killing Christians. The Christians are fighting back, and all parties being African, with the same level of barbarity. obama is on the side of the muslims.

This is just one of the many genocidal wars that Africa is so fond of. As happens so often, it's muslims killing Christians. The Christians are fighting back, and all parties being African, with the same level of barbarity. obama is on the side of the muslims.

it's mostly "christians" killing "christians". obama is on the side of the "christians".

Go back to bed ya old freak:cuckoo:

it's mostly "christians" killing "christians". obama is on the side of the "christians".

No, throughout Africa it's muslims engaging in genocide, not only against Christians but pagan religions like animism as well. In Uganda, it is a muslim goverment (whether elected or not) killing Christians who rebelled.

Just like the muslims are doing in Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan and Ethiopia. The most cursory look-up will show you the error of your opinon. No matter how someone might wish it were different, it isn't.

For obama, it's a pattern a trend of supporting muslims who engage in religious cleansing. He was clearly on the side of the muslim brotherhood in Egypt when he had to have known that as soon as they seized power they would begin slaughtering Christians. Yet, as vocal as obama was in support of the brotherhood's take over of the government and as much as obama spoke out against Mubarak, there is not a single word against the slaughter of the Copts. No one questions this? It's ignored. Like the muslims in Africa killing Christians is ignored. Except when obama sends support to the murdering islamists.

No, throughout Africa it's muslims engaging in genocide, not only against Christians but pagan religions like animism as well. In Uganda, it is a muslim goverment (whether elected or not) killing Christians who rebelled.

Just like the muslims are doing in Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan and Ethiopia. The most cursory look-up will show you the error of your opinon. No matter how someone might wish it were different, it isn't.

For obama, it's a pattern a trend of supporting muslims who engage in religious cleansing. He was clearly on the side of the muslim brotherhood in Egypt when he had to have known that as soon as they seized power they would begin slaughtering Christians. Yet, as vocal as obama was in support of the brotherhood's take over of the government and as much as obama spoke out against Mubarak, there is not a single word against the slaughter of the Copts. No one questions this? It's ignored. Like the muslims in Africa killing Christians is ignored. Except when obama sends support to the murdering islamists.

maybe you think idi amin dada is still in charge in uganda.

rave on, retard.

rave on, retard.

I take that as an admission that you neither know what's happening nor have any inclination to find out.

rave on, retard.

I take that as an admission that you neither know what's happening nor have any inclination to find out.

That you think that our decisions have something to do with Religion shows that you're the clueless one, freak.

Yes, Obama loves him some jihadists which is why we're doing better than ever against them. Fool.

rave on, retard.

you suck at bluffing.

you could not be more wrong about the situation with lra.

read something about it.

It's Special Forces. It's what they volunteered and trained to do. It's what they've been doing sincd 1962 in more countries then you could count. They were doing it before Obama took office and they'll be doing it after he leaves. I'll start to get sufficiently spastic when we assume the role of putting a large conventional force their to actually undertake the main role of fighting a war.

It's Special Forces. It's what they volunteered and trained to do. It's what they've been doing sincd 1962 in more countries then you could count. They were doing it before Obama took office and they'll be doing it after he leaves. I'll start to get sufficiently spastic when we assume the role of putting a large conventional force their to actually undertake the main role of fighting a war.
Honestly, I don't think it's a big deal, either. "Until", as you said. It is, however, the first step in that "until". It's how Vietnam started.

And, it's good to know.

Honestly, I don't think it's a big deal, either. "Until", as you said. It is, however, the first step in that "until". It's how Vietnam started.

And, it's good to know.

I agree with that. I have my doubts that this is the "next big war". Conflicts like this are why we have Special Forces. They are uniquely trained to go into these countries and raise resistance forces.

"De Oppresso Liber"

De oppresso liber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And, it's good to know.

I agree with that. I have my doubts that this is the "next big war". Conflicts like this are why we have Special Forces. They are uniquely trained to go into these countries and raise resistance forces.

"De Oppresso Liber"

De oppresso liber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Right. I think the chances of it going farther are slim to none.

Forum List

Back