What's The Republican's Agenda With Trump In Office?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And how will they get it enacted.

I'm curious to know.

I can't figure out why Republicans keep defending this guy. He is a serious problem in just about every way. If he is impeached, they will still have a Republican president, so why not just dump him? His problems get worse and worse every day. Defending him is more and more problematic every day as well. .

I can't figure out why Republicans keep defending this guy. He is a serious problem in just about every way. If he is impeached, they will still have a Republican president, so why not just dump him? His problems get worse and worse every day. Defending him is more and more problematic every day as well. .

After Trump, it'll be rich with Republicans trying to criticize any Dem; even Pelosi! Invoking Hillary is an exercise in futility on FNC, but they just can't help themselves! She lost, Trump won, but they'd rather talk about her misdeeds! :blahblah: :bang3:

Quite frankly, impeaching and in turn "convicting" Trump could well, in the eyes of non-Republicans, boost the character of every Republican official and the party. After all, there are few greater acts of political integrity than decisively excising the rot infests one's own party.

And how will they get it enacted.

I'm curious to know.

If all we ever get out of Trump is another Supreme Court appointment (or two)?

That's pretty damn close to good enough for me.

Everything else is bonus.

The fact that Trump has you worthless leftists crying the blues tells me that he's doing his job.
That is just plain absolute, complete stupidity. The security of our country is at stake; it's not about you having one upmanship on the dems. What a fucking idiot. Trump is putting the US at risk in just about every way. You are not a patriot.

The agenda of the Republicans is the same as the Democrats, get in power and stay in power, no matter what it takes.

Abolish the entire government outside of defense and currency creation. I am not kidding either.

We're going straight back to the 18th century with these bastards.
Kindly answer the entire OP question.

Please and thanks.

The fact that Trump has you worthless leftists crying the blues tells me that he's doing his job.
That is just plain absolute, complete stupidity. The security of our country is at stake; it's not about you having one upmanship on the dems. What a fucking idiot. Trump is putting the US at risk in just about every way. You are not a patriot.

One upmanship seemed to be the agenda of the Democrats who won in 2008, they eventually quit but that was the way it was.

Having not voted for Obama or Trump, I think you are being overly dramatic. The security of our country is fine, it's just you are mad because your gal didn't win.

Quite frankly, impeaching and in turn "convicting" Trump could well, in the eyes of non-Republicans, boost the character of every Republican official and the party. After all, there are few greater acts of political integrity than decisively excising the rot infests one's own party.
Luckily for the Democrats, Republicans have neither spine nor character to do this.

To make the lives of liberals as miserable as possible.
Good luck with THAT!

You%252520Don%252527t%252520Say%252520Meme%25255B5%25255D.jpg

Forum List

Back