What's the over/under on how many days before Biden is removed from running?

I'm going with 90 days before they name Newsom as the candidate. What say you?
It's a fascinating question. I've always thought the DNC would allow him to run, become the nominee and then have him resign after the convention so the DNC could select his replacement instead of the voters. But after today they may need to change plans.

I give it by the end of the month before talk about replacing Joe gets serious. That has always been the plan; Joe has outlived his usefulness.

I've been saying for years that Biden is just a hired stooge planted in the WH in 2020 to destroy America at China's bidding to expedite Obumma's "fundamental takeover" of the country before anyone can stop them using Trump as a constant manufactured distration and scapegoat to blame with the promise that Joe would be both richly rewarded and guaranteed immunity from any prosecution (like Hillary) while doing so for being a willing participant. Ahhh, the rich rewards of holding elected government office!!!

Hunter and Joe both have bills to pay to Ukraine.

Just give him back the keys to his Corvette and he'll remove himself.

1707454836105.jpeg

No. He wasn't.

Yes. It's obvious that Joe Biden is non compos mentis...

"It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him - by then a former president well into his eighties - of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willingness"

1.jpg

2.jpg

they aint going to give the their cult base a choice ... they will bump him at the convention and the delegates and super delegates will then announce who White 6 and the rest of the dem cult shall vote for .

I think we need to back off and encourage a Biden run. Trump will be a shoe in.
Give the people someone that isn't Biden and the Democrats that have jumped ship and the Republicans looking for someone other than Trump will have a new hope to vote for. A Newsom would destroy us.
The Democrats are a threat to our democracy...

It is looking like obama gave the order to boot Biden….,,,,they let him out late at night, obviously without his meds…….after the report that said he is old and mentally incompetent……

The time to take Biden off the ticket is here and that press conference late at night was the beginning…,

I think we need to back off and encourage a Biden run. Trump will be a shoe in.
Give the people someone that isn't Biden and the Democrats that have jumped ship and the Republicans looking for someone other than Trump will have a new hope to vote for. A Newsom would destroy us.
The Democrats are a threat to our democracy...

The democrats are evil, not stupid…..there was no way Biden was ever going to be allowed to run again….,,Obama has plans and his meat puppet has served his purpose. Trump has locked up the nomination, so Obama is going to get rid of slow Joe Biden……,,,it will not be pretty, Obama is a cruel asshole……….but Joe deserves the treatment he is about to receive from Obama.

It is looking like obama gave the order to boot Biden….,,,,they let him out late at night, obviously without his meds…….after the report that said he is old and mentally incompetent……

The time to take Biden off the ticket is here and that press conference late at night was the beginning…,
They must show Jo as mentally incompetent. Because if they don't it will uncover all the corruption of the democrat party, democrat controlled media and the DOJ.

Forum List

Back