What's in your pockets?

Spiderman

Oct 2, 2013
OK Men what's in your pockets?

What do you carry around with you every day?

Me, A Zippo lighter (I don't smoke) a pocket knife or a Leather-man multi-tool on my belt, a key fob (small carabiner) with car, house keys and an LED light on separate rings so I can detach any one. I have a minimalist wallet to hold my license and one debit card' a money clip with a couple hundred dollars, a write anywhere pen and last and least a cell phone

I usually wear work pants with a ruler pocket on the leg that's a perfect spot for my phone

Last edited:
What do you carry around with you every day?

Guilt and shame that an asshole like Owe Bama could get elected President and knowing that I live in a country stupid enough to elect somebody like him to the office.

Have no pockets....and you don't want to know what I carry in my purse...hint....it weighs a ton....:)

lighter, leatherman, wallet, phone and keys.

But i also generally have a pack with me that contains a mid-level first aid kit, water, a few calorie bars, my reading material and tablet. But I'm a mass transit commuter. I only drive for luxury endeavors.

Keys, wallet, mini flashlight, an extinct Leatherman Squirt S4, a thumb drive, a leather magnetic money clip, a challenge coin. I also carry a Smith & Wesson SWAT switchblade on my hip, along with a cell phone.

Forum List

Back