What's Happening To The World?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
When I read the headlines on the Drudge Report, it just seems like the whole damn world is coming unglued. What the hell is going on?

I heard long ago about the lab experiment where if you put two rats in a nice big tank, they'll live together quite well. But if you drop in a hundred more rats, they'll start killing each other. Is that what's happening to the world? Too many people?

Are we headed for WWIII? Total destruction? Armageddon?

Be a fearful little sheep.

Is that all you could muster for an answer? That pathetic attempt at... what... humor?

Well don't think too deep. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

Slip back into your coma and tell yourself everything is OK.

Last edited:

Is that all you could muster for an answer? That pathetic attempt at... what... humor?

Umm it is not funny at all, just truth. Rather sad really.
Do what we tell you, it is only to keep you safe.
It is for your own good.

When I read the headlines on the Drudge Report, it just seems like the whole damn world is coming unglued. What the hell is going on?

The world seems so much nicer if you don't read the Drudge Report.

There's truth to that statement xo. But, that's just a degree of apathy if you're not informed. I think there's a ruling elite/tyrannical element to this world hoping you DON'T read the news. Because the more ignorant people are, the easier they are to herd around like cattle... to the SLAUGHTER.

It is for your own good.

Now you're making sense. I get what you're saying. Much the same as what I just said in my post above.

Sorry if I jumped all over you. I just take what's happening in this country and around the world very seriously. It's not a joking matter. It's getting worse by the day, and people should be paying attention. There's a world storm brewing, and it's a bad one.

It will get somewhat better after election day.
Or at least that is how it will be spun.

Maybe they'll try and rosie up the picture for here in America, but the rest of the world will still be on self destruct.

The Lord is going to come back one of these days with his broom and sweep this place clean again. Maybe not tomorrow, or next week, but He will be here in his own good time. I think we're getting near the end of the ride at this circus.

It is for your own good.

Now you're making sense. I get what you're saying. Much the same as what I just said in my post above.

Sorry if I jumped all over you. I just take what's happening in this country and around the world very seriously. It's not a joking matter. It's getting worse by the day, and people should be paying attention. There's a world storm brewing, and it's a bad one.

What exactly is getting worse, Pale? We're in the midst of a recession and cannot get out. It'll last a generation and nearly everyone needs to adapt, especially emotionally. But apart from that, things seem to be getting better, at least to me.

Economies in the poorest parts of the world -- Africa, India, China -- are on the uptick.

HIV is now controllable and God willing, will be curable in my lifetime.

Crime is down, especially violent crime.

Bigotry in 2010 is now illegal and marginalized.

xotoxi is right....stop reading Drudge.

Ms Madeline makes a good argument.

For her.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAZqjsSZphE[/ame]

Forum List

Back