What's democracy

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
12523189_557981511035818_3653393068720172147_n.jpg

Truth.

Dad, why does a head of lettuce cost $10?

Well son, that's fascism

Democracy is when people get up and lie about what they are going to do, and then do what they want with impunity.

The only thing that motivates people to vote anymore is blind partisanship. Polarization is the only reason people go to the voting booths.

Without such polarization, no one would vote and the government would lose all credibility,

Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.

Well yes. The thing is all politicians just disrespect the voters, they only want the voters at election times. They do many things that the peoples disagree with, they then basically just ignore the peoples and carry on. Most politicians are only loyal to their Corporate paymasters.

So Democracy is a failure.

According to Aristotle, "democracy" is a perversion of a constitutional republic.
Only correct way to rule is one party rule with the leadership principle enforced.

Exactly, multi-party politics is in the way. One party, one leader.
Hell at least in Europe yall have MULTI party here we are stuck essentially with 2 parties that are damn near identical.I envy European nations way of doing things.

"Democracy" in it's purest form, is when the majority make the decisions for everyone else. That is why "democracy" does not work. A Representative Republic allows the few (or the minority) to have the same voice in decisions. Were it not for this - we would be held hostage by New York and California.

According to Aristotle, "democracy" is a perversion of a constitutional republic.
Only correct way to rule is one party rule with the leadership principle enforced.

Exactly, multi-party politics is in the way. One party, one leader.
Hell at least in Europe yall have MULTI party here we are stuck essentially with 2 parties that are damn near identical.I envy European nations way of doing things.

The way it's been for months now, we're in full EU Commission Dictatorship from Brussels. This is not good.

:lol:
Hell of a rebuttal.

Yes, I mean the sheer intellectualism of that rebuttal is just stunning :rolleyes-41:

There is no need for me to "rebut" fascism. You guys can babble about how great it is all day long, but it's simply not gonna happen here.

Hell of a rebuttal.

Yes, I mean the sheer intellectualism of that rebuttal is just stunning :rolleyes-41:

There is no need for me to "rebut" fascism. You guys can babble about how great it is all day long, but it's simply not gonna happen here.

How do you know this?

Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.

Well yes. The thing is all politicians just disrespect the voters, they only want the voters at election times. They do many things that the peoples disagree with, they then basically just ignore the peoples and carry on. Most politicians are only loyal to their Corporate paymasters.

So Democracy is a failure.

Every government that has ever occurred throughout history is a failure, too.

Forum List

Back