What’s consistent about every election, is that democrats have policy ideas and republicans don’t

In my state, the democrats running for governor have actual ideas. They come up with solutions to problems. You may not like these ideas, but they at least exist. They talk strategy.

The republicans running, as usual, offer NOTHING new or no specific ideas at all. It’s just the same shit over and over about lower taxes, deregulation, and whining about DACA. At worst, instead of giving specific proposals, they just give flowery, generalized speeches about protecting the constitution and family values as if they actually give a shit about poor or middle class families. Their base is stupid enough to fall for it every time.

At what point do republicans realize most deregulation policy does more harm than good and the EFFECTIVE tax rate on the 1% is already too low? Corporations are already wealthier than ever before. Saving them more does not accomplish jack shit besides running up deficits.

Neither party has any ideas. With dems its russia, russia, russia. With R's it was repeal obamacare, repeal obamacare, repeal obamacare and they never did.

Here is a simple lesson for your Billy - if you want more of something, subsidize it. If you want less, tax it.

:eusa_eh: Interesting.... That observation would explain a lot about the last 50 years enjoyed by Big Oil and the stellar growth I've seen in Pharmaceuticals since Medicare Part D opened up that particular subsidy valve in societies river of flowing cash.

Gonna say that tobacco profits kind of fly in the face of your second observation about taxing stuff to discourage a market. Monkeys are going to feed their needs, wants and desires. Hell even taxing stuff to the point of confiscation and jail time won't stem Monkey lusts.

But I think that you're on to something with government subsidization driving growth at impressive rates in subsidized industries. Just one look at the continued success of The Military Congressional/Industrial Complex makes my dick a little hard when I think of the stock I have in The Medical Industrial/Congressional Complex.

:thup:

In my state, the democrats running for governor have actual ideas. They come up with solutions to problems. You may not like these ideas, but they at least exist. They talk strategy.

The republicans running, as usual, offer NOTHING new or no specific ideas at all. It’s just the same shit over and over about lower taxes, deregulation, and whining about DACA. At worst, instead of giving specific proposals, they just give flowery, generalized speeches about protecting the constitution and family values as if they actually give a shit about poor or middle class families. Their base is stupid enough to fall for it every time.

At what point do republicans realize most deregulation policy does more harm than good and the EFFECTIVE tax rate on the 1% is already too low? Corporations are already wealthier than ever before. Saving them more does not accomplish jack shit besides running up deficits.

Ban guns.
Higher taxes.
Open borders.

Yup, Dems have policy ideas, bad policy ideas.
Wrong, wrong and wrong, that is just what nutter radio and trump TV fills your empty skull with.

In my state the first thing the newly elected democrat governor did upon taking office a couple of years ago was to close all the rest stops on the interstate because they were too expensive to operate. How's that for policy? You never hear anything substantial from a democrat candidate except cliches and platitudes. The freaking hypocrites often promise tax relief while increasing taxes.

The answer remains.....

Fair and simple tax codes, public budgets that are balanced by law, transparency in public spending with budgetary emphasis on education and infrastructure.
Then, build an economy that your spawn can drive to the stars.

Still not rocket science.

:smoke:

blue wave.jpg

All Democrat "ideas" are the same- STEAL $$$ FROM THE SUCCESSFUL and "redistribute" that money to voting blocs that will reelect them. They pretend it's to "Help" the "poor" but it isn't- if it were, we'd have no more poor!! Instead we have more!

Here is a simple lesson for your Billy - if you want more of something, subsidize it. If you want less, tax it.
Lol this is so dumb. For one thing, Democrats actually propose raising the minimum wage. They don’t propose anything that has to work subsidizing the poor. What’s also stupid about your post, is that democrats are also SUCCESSFUL yet they propose that they pay more in taxes.

Oh really...

Raising Minimum Wage is modern day spin. It could also be written
in a different way. "I'm going to raise the poverty line."

That's all that happens when you approach it by raising minimum wage
and think you are accomplishing anything.

People than can proudly say..."I'm not poor because I only make 400 a week,
now, because of democrats, I remain poor even though I make 600 a week,"

In my state the first thing the newly elected democrat governor did upon taking office a couple of years ago was to close all the rest stops on the interstate because they were too expensive to operate. How's that for policy? You never hear anything substantial from a democrat candidate except cliches and platitudes. The freaking hypocrites often promise tax relief while increasing taxes.

Meanwhile, many of the republican controlled states have stripped their budgets so deeply while cutting taxes and blowing the wealthy for campaign money that many of the education systems are shut down while teachers and students alike wear red.

The answer is no more lower taxes and less regulation than it is higher taxes and more regulation. The answer is fair taxes and appropriate regulation.

:eusa_eh: Interesting.... That observation would explain a lot about the last 50 years enjoyed by Big Oil and the stellar growth I've seen in Pharmaceuticals since Medicare Part D opened up that particular subsidy valve in societies river of flowing cash.

Gonna say that tobacco profits kind of fly in the face of your second observation about taxing stuff to discourage a market. Monkeys are going to feed their needs, wants and desires. Hell even taxing stuff to the point of confiscation and jail time won't stem Monkey lusts.

But I think that you're on to something with government subsidization driving growth at impressive rates in subsidized industries. Just one look at the continued success of The Military Congressional/Industrial Complex makes my dick a little hard when I think of the stock I have in The Medical Industrial/Congressional Complex.

If you tax something you always get less of it, if you subsidize you get more. We have taxed cigarettes like crazy-consequently, less people smoke.
F1.large.jpg

Tobacco sales have been declining for 30 years despite it being highly addictive. The new frontier for big tobacco is Vaping. Cigarette Sales Decline as Smokeless Sales Grow - Convenience Store Decisions

Last edited:
From observation the Democratic Party’s economic policies and moral philosophies produce illiterate criminals and beat down the middle class.

Democrat "policy ideas" hurt the middle class.

Clinton’s Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown

“Then why is Clinton culpable? Because his secretary of housing and urban development, Andrew Cuomo, current governor of New York and a likely 2016 presidential aspirant, accelerated easy-housing policies and inflated the housing bubble, setting the stage for its collapse.”

“The meltdown was the consequence of a combination of the easy money and low interest rates engineered by the Federal Reserve and the easy housing engineered by a variety of government agencies and policies. Those agencies include the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and two nominally private “government-sponsored enterprises” (GSEs), Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The agencies — along with laws such as the Community Reinvestment Act (passed in the 1970s, then fortified in the Clinton years), which required banks to make loans to people with poor and nonexistent credit histories — made widespread homeownership a national goal. This all led to a home-buying frenzy and an explosion of subprime and other non-prime mortgages, which banks and GSEs bundled into dubious securities and peddled to investors worldwide. Hovering in the background was the knowledge that the federal government would bail out troubled “too-big-to-fail” financial corporations, including Fannie and Freddie.”

That observation would explain a lot about the last 50 years enjoyed by Big Oil

We tax the shit out of oil. We don't subsidize it.

Gonna say that tobacco profits kind of fly in the face of your second observation about taxing stuff to discourage a market.

Chicago has a tax of $7.42 per pack.
You don't think that discourages smoking?

Ban guns.
Higher taxes.
Open borders.

Wrong, wrong and wrong, that is just what nutter radio and trump TV fills your empty skull with.

Which Dems are campaigning for the 2nd Amendment, lower/steady taxes and sealed borders?

Must be a really short list. So lets see it.

Ban guns.
Higher taxes.
Open borders.

Which Dems are campaigning for the 2nd Amendment, lower/steady taxes and sealed borders?

What Dems are campaigning on banning guns, higher taxes and open borders? Talk about really short, let's see that list.

Ban guns.
Higher taxes.
Open borders.

What Dems are campaigning on banning guns, higher taxes and open borders? Talk about really short, let's see that list.

What Dems are campaigning on banning guns, higher taxes and open borders?

From what I've seen on CNN, all of them.

Ban guns.
Higher taxes.
Open borders.

Name the ones that want to BAN GUNS, have OPEN BORDERS and RAISE TAXES.

Ban guns.
Higher taxes.
Open borders.

Our Members - House Democratic Caucus | Dems.gov

Our Caucus | Senate Democratic Leadership

Our Members - House Democratic Caucus | Dems.gov

Our Caucus | Senate Democratic Leadership
So, in other words, you can't. That is all you had to type.

Forum List

Back