Black and Hispanic Americans increasingly supportive of reducing immigration

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Poll: Black Americans, Hispanics Increasingly Supportive of Reducing Immigration to Boost U.S. Wages | Breitbart

Wow. I don't believe in polls as a rule so I won't believe this one either. I just thing some things are common sense like this is. It will be interesting to see a national race again in 2020 to see how many blacks and hispanics vote for President Trump especially with a lot of famous black voices saying blacks don't have to be democrats and showing their support for President Trump lately.

Poll: Black Americans, Hispanics Increasingly Supportive of Reducing Immigration to Boost U.S. Wages | Breitbart

Wow. I don't believe in polls as a rule so I won't believe this one either. I just thing some things are common sense like this is. It will be interesting to see a national race again in 2020 to see how many blacks and hispanics vote for President Trump especially with a lot of famous black voices saying blacks don't have to be democrats and showing their support for President Trump lately.

Well the immigration issue is a strange one. Many people oppose open immigration even on the left. I'm one of those people.

The problem is you have two parties who are trying to define themselves so people don't notice that they're both as corrupt as each other. So the Democrats take on a stance which is pro-immigration.

Those who are Democrat partisan hacks will support this simply because, but many other Democrat voters will vote Democrat simply because they don't want Republicans to get in, not because they support all of their policies.

This is why I support Proportional Representation.

In Germany the CDU had allowed a lot of immigrants into the country, therefore the AfD did really well in the last election and therefore there's pressure on the CDU to change things.

In the US there's no such ability of smaller parties, not such voice for people who are against immigration or other such policies.

In the US politics is stale because change is almost forbidden by the system.

Well the immigration issue is a strange one. Many people oppose open immigration even on the left. I'm one of those people.

The problem is you have two parties who are trying to define themselves so people don't notice that they're both as corrupt as each other. So the Democrats take on a stance which is pro-immigration.

Those who are Democrat partisan hacks will support this simply because, but many other Democrat voters will vote Democrat simply because they don't want Republicans to get in, not because they support all of their policies.

In Germany the CDU had allowed a lot of immigrants into the country, therefore the AfD did really well in the last election and therefore there's pressure on the CDU to change things.

In the US there's no such ability of smaller parties, not such voice for people who are against immigration or other such policies.

Merkal keeps right on letting em in so your example is a fail.....just another divide and conquer scheme

Merkal keeps right on letting em in so your example is a fail.....just another divide and conquer scheme

No, it's not a fail at all. You just don't understand. You don't take the time to understand.

The CDU has actually pressured Merkel to change things. The SPD is more open to immigration and they made a deal on immigration that allows certain things to happen, but not others. So you're wrong.

No, it's not a fail at all. You just don't understand. You don't take the time to understand.

The CDU has actually pressured Merkel to change things. The SPD is more open to immigration and they made a deal on immigration that allows certain things to happen, but not others. So you're wrong.
I understand fine...blow smoke somewhere else. ......

Ah, no decent arguments, no debate. Bye.

Ah, no decent arguments, no debate. Bye.
Just more lies....seeyabye...LLMMMFFAAAOOO

Forum List

Back