Democrats can’t find enough desperate Americans to prey on...so they import Mexicans.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Let’s be honest...it’s the only thing that makes any sense at all.
We’ve entered an era where Democrats HAVE TO prey on, count on, and hope for desperate, dependent, uninformed, iQ challenged folks to show up at the polls.
The more successful Americans become the less relevant the DNC and Democrats become....Weird dynamic huh?
No worries...import from the south and keep that underclass growing, alive and well....isn’t that right Mexicrats?

Democrats have been paying for their votes for many years. They buy votes with taxpayer money through welfare, food stamps, ADC, etc. It's worked for them for decades now, it's no wonder they are fighting so hard to not lose that gig. Blacks are getting jobs and improving their lifestyle as a result and they don't want to stay on the plantation. Gotta find another source...MEXICO!!!

Democrats appeal to the lazy, the unmotivated, and the unproductive. As long as they get a check and a card, they're happy, and they vote accordingly (even if they're here illegally). They don't want a job but they demand a paycheck (and Dems give them paychecks).

We’ve entered an era where Democrats HAVE TO prey on, count on, and hope for desperate, dependent, uninformed, iQ challenged folks to show up at the polls.
The more successful Americans become the less relevant the DNC and Democrats become....Weird dynamic huh?
No worries...import from the south and keep that underclass growing, alive and well....isn’t that right Mexicrats?
"Let's be honest",. This is the stupidest post I've read in a long time. Is the OP retarded? It's the only thing that makes sense. We've entered an era (not area you dumbass) where republicans can say outrageously dumb things and other republicans will applaud him. The general conservative IQ seems to have bottomed out at around 65, but the OP seems to be throwing off the curve by coming in in the low 50s. Fortunately Cheeto Jesus seems to be working diligently to render the whole party defunct so we won't have to worry about them for much longer.

The more successful Americans become the less relevant the DNC and Democrats become....

You've said it, brother. That's why none of the government programs work for shit------ they are only there to empower more democrats, if they actually worked and helped raise people out of poverty to become self-actualized, then---- ---- THEY'D STOP NEEDING DEMOCRATS! So Dems have EVERY INTEREST in the low income, low educated, unprepared, low intelligence, illegal alien, program-dependent welfare type. Democrats don't just LIKE THEM, they grow such people, GROOM them, and reward them for their dependency. Like mice to a cheese farm.

"Let's be honest",. This is the stupidest post I've read in a long time. Is the OP retarded? It's the only thing that makes sense. We've entered an era (not area you dumbass) where republicans can say outrageously dumb things and other republicans will applaud him. The general conservative IQ seems to have bottomed out at around 65, but the OP seems to be throwing off the curve by coming in in the low 50s. Fortunately Cheeto Jesus seems to be working diligently to render the whole party defunct so we won't have to worry about them for much longer.

Hahaha...anytime a twisted, lowlife, LefTard accuses me of being retarded I know for absolute fact that I’ve hit it out of the park. Thanks for the confirmation.

Hahaha...anytime a twisted, lowlife, LefTard accuses me of being retarded I know for absolute fact that I’ve hit it out of the park. Thanks for the confirmation.
Actually what you should know is that I am right. Even the slowest of folks can see that.

Actually what you should know is that I am right. Even the slowest of folks can see that.

“Actually”....you filthy LefTards always think you’re ‘right’...haha. I know your type....you’re a 39 year old self proclaimed professional gamer driving a Pinto and living in mama’s converted garage...you honestly believe you have life by the nuts...you even brag about your situation...anyone who doesn’t live like you and think like you is retarded...just ask YOU. haha

“Actually”....you filthy LefTards always think you’re ‘right’...haha. I know your type....you’re a 39 year old self proclaimed professional gamer driving a Pinto and living in mama’s converted garage...you honestly believe you have life by the nuts...you even brag about your situation...anyone who doesn’t live like you and think like you is retarded...just ask YOU. haha
Lol, you are a dumbass. I hate video games, pintos are useless unless you have put a 5.0 in them, and my house is almost definitely more than you can afford.

Oh the irony . You stupid rubes don’t realize you are being played by the oldest political trick in the book: “scapegoat immigrants to distract the hillbillies from the real issues.”

Your argument has a familiar ring to it... let me think...

Attachments

• hitlerapproves.png
    hitlerapproves.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 66

Forum List

Back